©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Auction 2 for psych and Atomant

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Shit this one's only at 300 as well? Ugh. Not enough funds to buy both or I'd bid this one up too. 300 isn't enough really.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
These need more exposure, maybe they should be announced in everyone's inboxes?

I have been very busy but someone should have informed me and I would have did a mass mailing to the registered members regarding the auctions.

Remember, no one can see the Sponsors and Sources forum unless they are logged in. If they are just passing through then it just reads 'Private'.

If you guys want to extend the auctions for another week, then I will make some time later today or tomorrow to send out a mailing regarding them. This way members will receive a notification to their registered emails as well.

**I have moved both auctions to the Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum. Now people do not have to log in to see them but will need to log in to bid on the auctions.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'd say so it. This is more about giving than about winning

!
I have been very busy but someone should have informed me and I would have did a mass mailing to the registered members regarding the auctions.

Remember, no one can see the Sponsors and Sources forum unless they are logged in. If they are just passing through then it just reads 'Private'.

If you guys want to extend the auctions for another week, then I will make some time later today or tomorrow to send out a mailing regarding them. This way members will receive a notification to their registered emails as well.

**I have moved both auctions to the Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum. Now people do not have to log in to see them but will need to log in to bid on the auctions.

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
They should be extended imo, I'd feel like I robbed someone getting all that stuff for 310, it needs to go over 500.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
One other way to get it up is to write out the ml and MG of each bottle- I know more work but it let's the people know exactly what it is.

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Yeah, I'd love to know more details as well. Also might make more money splitting each auction into 2 more. 4 total auctions would probably net a larger take. More guys can drop 1 or 2 bills than 5 or 6.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I would bid - but I am out of cash. :( Dang you lottery for not allowing me to win and have tons of money!

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Yeah, I won the Tren Hex auction from hipo, so I could only realistically spend another couple of hundred on this. Which isn't enough, so someone else should beat it lol. This one should be at least 500 and the other should be 6 or 7 imo.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If someone wants to cover my wife's fall semester tuition and books, I will gladly bid up the hell out of this one. Lol I need a Registered Nurse on my payroll badly, though.
Luckily...I was able to donate to these 2 auctions and also to the brick auction, and will continue to help as much as possible.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well im waiting to see where this goes. As far as listing each mg and amount
why don't people just look at what product they are wondering about on the
vendors site? The goods are coming at a real bargain to the winner as it is.
When we put one of these together for downed brothers it is very time consuming.
Mods have lives too. So hows about since it is close to a gimme people
check sponsor/source sites . They stepped up for the auction . Why don't people go on and step up and punch a couple keys on the fucking pc?!! Or do I have do do that too?!!!!! God damn!!!!!! pissing me the fuck off....
Yeah I know some came from private individuals .. So no piss me off retorts K?
as far as letting the 2 auctions go for under 600 bucks combined yeah fuck that!
There was a private auction for 750 in goods that brought in 560 bucks in vip.
Thats 30 guys stepping the fuck up and getting it done. AK you the man!
Funny in the open board the masses combined can't swing the bat the vip do.
30 guys vs how many on open board? yeah I'm fucking annoyed...
To the ones trying to bid up tip of the hat... T