©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back at it

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok I fucked up today....

I thought I was going for surgery tmrw but I'm not. Hospital is being a dick. Any way I did my arm day instead of my chest day. Got half way through and was like fuck!!!!! So stopped and came home. Crazy day....

Does any body know any health insurance places that don't make you wait for open enrollment? I have insurance but want to change. I can afford private, but some places told me I have to wait till open enrollment which is INSANE cause I have the money.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
flat bench 325 2x8

shirt 495 3 board 3x5 close grip

Incline machine 8/7/5 225 per side

pec deck 4x20 112

Hammer lat pull down 4x15 145 switched between wide and close grip

Washing the shirt today....started to smell like fritos. The secret to washing gear is to do hot wash and a cold rinse. never use detergent other than Dreft. Or don't use any at all. Then hang dry it. Never put it in the dryer. Will shrink or melt.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Had shoulders today.
I was taxed bad in my cns after yesterday. When you go so heavy you get insomnia. Slept alot and relaxed to day.

But said fuckit and did shoulders. Just dropped the over head press, my AC joint is hurting.

pec deck(50) and push down with gernade (10) super set 4x20

side flys 40s 3x10

25 pound bar front raise 5x12-15

pull aparts 5x10-12

done. sore and my shoulder is messed u at ac joint.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hey psych you being a power lifter I figured you would have plenty experience with halo, bringing it in at the beginning of a cycle do you find the quick strength gains jump start muscle gains in a significant way? I'm just researching and bouncing ideas for my next cycle

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Back
Hammer lat 15,15,12,12,12,10,10,5/5/5
Row machine 15,12,10,10,10,10 4 plates on 4th set
close grip row 10,10,10,10,10
stiff arm pull down 15,15,15,15

Saw tmnt2 AWESOME!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
fuck it, i'm done posting shit. the log is dead now.

Now you know how I feel posting in the bricks training thread :D

Ppl still following bro just not saying anything. I don't say much bc well, I'm not a powerlifter. But I do check this out almost every time you post...

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Ppl still following bro just not saying anything. I don't say much bc well, I'm not a powerlifter. But I do check this out almost every time you post...

It's not that it's the Vietnamese fucks posting shit in my thread. I don't want to give those fucks a spot to advertise. Bricks......

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
fuck it, i'm done posting shit. the log is dead now.

It's not that it's the Vietnamese fucks posting shit in my thread. I don't want to give those fucks a spot to advertise. Bricks......

Don't be sissy's guys, come on now:naughty1::p

Anasci has the tech guys on it and they should have this issue taken care of...Big A's guys know their shit!

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Please don't stop Man
I need your log going - it inspires me to keep going
You need this log to man

Aight for you bro.

arms bicep
hammer curl machine 4x10 70lbs a side
fat grip ez curl 6x6 65 lbs
db curls 4x10 15-30 lbs

tricep
single arm push downs 4x15 50 lbs
weight dip machine 4x8 170??
grenade all push down 4x10 50-60 lbs

I'm eating like crazy! But because of the heavy training and the house sooooo hot I tend to miss sleep. I'm getting panic attacks at night again and that happens when I have alot of training. Going to dr for help.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Aight for you bro.

arms bicep
hammer curl machine 4x10 70lbs a side
fat grip ez curl 6x6 65 lbs
db curls 4x10 15-30 lbs

tricep
single arm push downs 4x15 50 lbs
weight dip machine 4x8 170??
grenade all push down 4x10 50-60 lbs

I'm eating like crazy! But because of the heavy training and the house sooooo hot I tend to miss sleep. I'm getting panic attacks at night again and that happens when I have alot of training. Going to dr for help.

Curious to see what he gives you. I went in for sleep issues and gave me a benzobenzo, klonopin I believe. Never did fill it. Ended up trying the DSIP peptide which worked very well. I also cut out all stims. Amazing how much better you feel and recover when well rested.