©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back at it

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
After deep tissue work wich was AMAZING on left pec. Have a micro tear. Will be working around it. Didn't train this morning, will later. Sleeping way better.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
dID ARMS TODAY Lost alot fo water weight. New sleep meds are awesome and in 2 weeks second sleep study with a cpap.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
After deep tissue work wich was AMAZING on left pec. Have a micro tear. Will be working around it. Didn't train this morning, will later. Sleeping way better.

Hey psych what did that micro tear feel like when you first noticed it ,was it just bam and noticed or ?

I won't call it a pain but had an odd feeling,different than anything I ever felt in my pec awhile back . I worked through and watched what I did for a bit and it seems to have went away but still curious if I was close to a fuck up or what.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Hey psych what did that micro tear feel like when you first noticed it ,was it just bam and noticed or ?

I won't call it a pain but had an odd feeling,different than anything I ever felt in my pec awhile back . I worked through and watched what I did for a bit and it seems to have went away but still curious if I was close to a fuck up or what.

Yeah they just happen like BAM.
Here's the thing...tears don't hurt. Sprains do, but not tears. Cause you tore it and the nerves are ot connected, and it will bleed out.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
It wasn't a tear then, after you brought it up there wasn't any bleeding or bruising either.

It was just odd it started about 2 inches left of my rotator and the ache ran all the way to just under my elbow, and I think once it made it to my wrist. It wasn't cardio related that was first thing I ruled out. It felt like the ache was from almost where the muscle touches bone all the way down. I tried different thing to aggravate it to figure out the issue and basically heavy chest or biceps the next morning would be worse, eased back on chest and biceps and it healed.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
did chest today and went eassy 365 for some reps.

Shirt 645 3x2 to a 3 board

SORE AS SHIT FROM massage saturday. Nursing that baby pec tear.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
skipped yesterday and cut today short. New meds are making me sleepy. NOW I'M TOO SLEEPY!!!!!!!!! FUCK

Nursing pec.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
When you go to your girl's house and she buys you Halloween candy in bulk. I got 2 boxes of 72 pieces each or Airheads!!!

Attachments

• 60246915.jpg
    60246915.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 19

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Those airheads are killer
How long will 144 pcs last you?
It would t as ke me 2 or 3 weeks for that many- well depends on the week

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Well with Magnus's IGF protocol not very long LOL!
Starting a peptide thing for my pec.
Just started new new meds. I'm sleeping way to much now and missed gym today. But since I never take time off I don't think it will matter that much.

Dropped water weight and such. Cramping alot and the new meds make me lose sodium. So staying hydrated and sleeping is bitch.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did legs
saftey suat bar to a low box 5x10 added 50 pounds
405+gray band 5x1
bench with 2 board
Using the 2 board and saving as much time touching raw as possible.
leg curls leg extensions

Long day. New meds make it hard to get motivated.

I have a razor I use to shave my head. I have the extra razors at my place but keep leaving the "handle" at my g/f's place. Getting the new razors out of that plastic prison is a bitch wthout the handle.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
WOW all these views and no posts.....fuckin creepers LOL

Benching today went like this.
Warm up raw to 315 and my left pec just felt like a piece of celery beng broken on my 3rd rep!

Me: What the fuck!
Spotter: Are you ok?!?!?!
Me: Shut the fuck up Danny!!!!! *Grab a 3 board and throw it across the gym*
Spotter:Did you hurt your pec?
Me:No I was fighting a dragon and it just bit me in the chest!!!
Spotter:What??!
Me:Yes!! I hurt my pec you cheeky twat!!!!

Spent the rest of the training session icing it and coaching.

Went to a dive-bar I usse to bounce at for steak and a few beers. Home and going to the doctor in the morning. Debating if I'm doing worlds now.

Attachments

• brian-williams-donald-trump-meme-generator-so-that-happened-4ef0fe.jpg
    brian-williams-donald-trump-meme-generator-so-that-happened-4ef0fe.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 17

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Did back workout
Pec is swollen, NO bruising. No lose of function, did light chest no pain.
Trainer nd coach said I just popped scar tissue. Until MRI going to keep doing what I was doing.