©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

better late than never

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
this is the cycle ive just started, a year late due to the usual crap that can interupt your routine, ill keep you informed of progress, and at the end post b4 and after pics,
currently 5'8'' 183 and around 15%
wk 1-12 500mg enanth pw
wk 1-4 40mg dbol pd
wk 1-6 225mg tren a pw
wk 7-12 50mg winny oral pd
wk 12-13 hcg
wk 14-16 clomid pct
25 mg proviron ed throughout
clen 2 on 2 off throughout

Woo.

Last edited:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
i have plenty but i thought that tren should only be taken for 6 wks max, cant remember were i read this.
maybe im wrong it was a year ago that i researched this cycle, and its my first time for tren,

Woo.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
tren length varies depending on experience. a first time user shouldn't go over 6-8 weeks. an experienced user can go as long as 12-16 if not more. just depends on how well you handle the sides. people using tren enanthate tend to run it at least 10 weeks.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dr woo said:
i have plenty but i thought that tren should only be taken for 6 wks max, cant remember were i read this.
maybe im wrong it was a year ago that i researched this cycle, and its my first time for tren,

Woo.
This comes from the myth that tren is hard on your kidneys. Judge the length by the sides you experience. This is one of those roids that affect different bodybuilders quite differently.
I have read personal experiences where users have gone 20 weeks or better. The sides hit me quick and hard.

A year shows quite a bit of patience.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
DragonRider said:
This comes from the myth that tren is hard on your kidneys. Judge the length by the sides you experience. This is one of those roids that affect different bodybuilders quite differently.
I have read personal experiences where users have gone 20 weeks or better. The sides hit me quick and hard.

A year shows quite a bit of patience.

Yes m8 patients masked by frustration,
work got in the way, doesnt it have a habit of doing that

i have 4 10ml viles of BD tren so i have plenty, im starting at 2x1ml per wk. I will up to 3x1ml sides allowing and run it for as long as i can
thanx,
woo.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
All the new guys are Tren freaks.I understand the pharmacolgy and appeal,but damn it's exploded like a bomb.
I warned 'em...do too much and your gonna wake up one morning a livestock.Probably a goat.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
besides the fact that it can be pretty harsh as far as sides go, why is tren so bad? i've only known one person who used it and he had pretty bad mood swings (im guessing thats what caused them b/c he's usually a pretty even tempered guy)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
JoshF56 said:
besides the fact that it can be pretty harsh as far as sides go, why is tren so bad? i've only known one person who used it and he had pretty bad mood swings (im guessing thats what caused them b/c he's usually a pretty even tempered guy)
Tren sides?pcprobs aren't especially bad.that's the deal
on the other hand the down side is I dont know what the f*** Im talkin about.Nver used it.Have a Jug Of it. But i dont Need it.

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
kell11 said:
Tren sides?pcprobs aren't especially bad.that's the deal
on the other hand the down side is I dont know what the f*** Im talkin about.Nver used it.Have a Jug Of it. But i dont Need it.
You could always send me the jug for Christmas, Kell ol' buddy!

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
tren sides

I'm on week 5 of using tren ac. and test enanth and I think it is possible that a side effect of the tren is weaker erections but I'm not sure. I still have sex everyday but it almost seems like my mind wants it more than my cock does. I didn't have this problem with test enanth and equipoise in previous cycles. Another possible side effect could be a light diarrhea since I've had that now for about a week--not too serious though, just different from before. Oh, and possibly my appetite is down due to the tren too.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
kell11 said:
All the new guys are Tren freaks.I understand the pharmacolgy and appeal,but damn it's exploded like a bomb.
I warned 'em...do too much and your gonna wake up one morning a livestock.Probably a goat.

When I started a while back never really heard of tren...Now like you said its everywhere...prob becuase every UG Lab is producing it. Back when, you really could not get it unless you got the Fina pellets and made some homebrew. I love it (tren A) but i did get some gyno symtoms last cycle which was a couple months ago..but other then that strength was through the roof in a couple weeks...amazing stuff. Tren A/Prop/Winny great combo!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
DragonRider said:
I envy you guys. The sides are intense for me with tren. It would be an awsome steroid if it weren't for that.
DR, what sides do you get that are most intense for you on tren? At what dosages? How long did they take to show up in you on a course of tren ac?

I haven't had any trouble whatsoever with tren ac so far, but am early in the cycle. With all I hear about tren, I'm just waiting to wake up one day and be a nervous, sweaty, hypertensive, abusive insomniac! (although at least the schlong should still be hard enough to cut diamonds thanks to the test...and cia if necessary :D )

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Within two weeks of use I wake up two to three times a night so soaked in sweat I have to dry off with a towel. Not to mention my sheets are soaked. My energy levels plummet to the point that at about half of a workout, I've lost my will and ability to continue.
Anything aerobic saps my energy very quickly. My lungs feel full all of the time. Like the feeling you have when you get pneaumonia

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
DragonRider said:
Within two weeks of use I wake up two to three times a night so soaked in sweat I have to dry off with a towel. Not to mention my sheets are soaked. My energy levels plummet to the point that at about half of a workout, I've lost my will and ability to continue.
Anything aerobic saps my energy very quickly. My lungs feel full all of the time. Like the feeling you have when you get pneaumonia
Very interesting. I assume the energy drop is even despite a test. base too. I sure hope I'm less sensitive to the sides than you are.....guess I'll find out in the next several weeks.