©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

better late than never

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i ve been wanting to try tren but i have only done one cycle. i plan to use deca/d-bol/test for next cycle and then maybe run a test /tren cycle. i sure hope my sides are light also. they were real light with my first cycle at 750mg a week of test, hopefully the same with tren...

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
My experience with Tren has been great, but the side effects with some brands mostly home made are the worse. Dragon's sleepless nights are one of them. But the fluid in the lungs or build up could be from the accumalation of the glues and binders that do not get seperated well. They just chill on the lungs and collect like residue so it ends up feeling like heavy chest or loss of breath after BP & HR go up.

But Fina and Propionate go well not to mention throw in some Provi's and your chisseled & hard to the bone.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
is the a reason that most seem to recomend prop with tren as apposed to another test.
Test is test right,?
Is it just preferance?
Woo.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
dr woo said:
is the a reason that most seem to recomend prop with tren as apposed to another test.
Test is test right,?
Is it just preferance?
Woo.
Well, I think mostly because the ester duration / half-life for tren ac is similar to test prop, thus the peak levels from each are more in sync, etc. Maybe also because you feel the effects of both of these much more quickly (due to the shorter esters) for a more dramatic boost. Having said that, I have to admit that I much prefer t. enth to frequent pokes of somewhat-painful prop. I know it doesn't make perfect pharmacologic sense, but I front-loaded some test. enth for a couple of weeks to get some decent test levels and then added in some tren ac. The small volumes of painless tren ac. are no problem to take more frequently. I plan to stop the tren ac. on the last day of t. enth, so that I'll have a week or two of test still kicking around after the tren is gone, then start pct.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
In week 9 of my tren/prop/winny cycle. I must be lucky because i havent seen much sides from tren. Only thing ive noticed is becoming very hot during cardio workouts and my whole body itching while running. Other than that no pain no nothing. Except great results. The tren/prop is BD. Great Stuff

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
dr woo said:
Test is test right,?
Is it just preferance?
Woo.

I do it mostly becuase the injection schedule. Both require ED/EOD injections. So it fits in well with tren as opposed to a longer acting test like E or Cyp.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
gpearl383 said:
I do it mostly becuase the injection schedule. Both require ED/EOD injections. So it fits in well with tren as opposed to a longer acting test like E or Cyp.

Tren Ac. that is....just to clarify

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
Its now end of wk 1 and untill i got on the scales i didnt think much had changed but im up 6lbs to 189

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
woke up this morning with a bangin headache, its unusual for me to one had onother during the day. Lower back was pumped all day and was almost unbareable during squatts but fine after, strength up a little and i'm fealing good.
Definately looking bigger, must be water from d-bol, should i up proviron from 25 to 50mg per day?
cheers
Woo.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
sweat

dr woo said:
Andrew M8,
any other sides, sweats or cough?
Woo.

Yeah, I'm definitely sweating more than normal. I get soaking wet real fast in the gym or the bed.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
DragonRider said:
Within two weeks of use I wake up two to three times a night so soaked in sweat I have to dry off with a towel. Not to mention my sheets are soaked. My energy levels plummet to the point that at about half of a workout, I've lost my will and ability to continue.
Anything aerobic saps my energy very quickly. My lungs feel full all of the time. Like the feeling you have when you get pneaumonia

God now that DR mentions it I do think I am extra tired due to the Tren. I hope this isn't just the power of suggestion but I think I require more sleep and get tired earlier in the evening with tren ac. AND I think I now realize that the light sweat at night is not due to heat but due to tren. The night sweat though rarely goes beyond my pjs or t-shirt and into the sheets though--that level is just caused by sex.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
end of 2nd week up to 190lbs, bodyfat looks to be reducing
sweating more than usual night sweats were bad for a couple of nights but last night was fine, still got lower back pain all the time now, on friday i felt so tired i could hardly keep awake, felt like i hadnt sleept for a week.
On the whole everything going very well at this early stage, if the sides stay down will increase tren from 200 to 300 mg pwk at the end of wk 4