©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger by the day

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I wasn't going to post updated pics. However my gf came with to the gym with me the other night so we got a few done. I shaved my body the other week but left my arms so not the best look. Since I have been following my diet (2 weeks or so) I have grown though. Last time I checked I was 261 pounds. Happy about the improvements to my chest. Once I got some muscle there the mind-muscle connection improved so that has made it easier to develop things. I have also been doing a variety of pressing/fly movements and heavy weight frequently. I haven't used syntherol since Nov-Dec when I put it in my arms but it will be added back in now so watch me explode :p

29nj7nq.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just destroyed back. I took a strong preworkout and it made me not want to leave the gym. My forearms have been cramping badly over the last 30 mins. That's just because of the crazy pump I got from the adrol and l-citrulline. Probably too much but it was fun but I am exhausted now.

I was so hyped up because one of the main reasons I joined this new gym is all the plate loaded back machines they have. This was my first back day so I figured just go for it and lift as heavy as possible on these new machines. Although my left tendon has been bad but I ignored it but it's fine now. I can play about with angles and grips and go very heavy without feeling any pain. Although today/yesterday my lower back felt super tight for the first time in months. I assume it's due to using the new squat machine or perhaps the ab crunch. Can't be sure but it's definitely one or a combo as I haven't felt this for many months. As a result I stayed away from any direct lower back stuff so no rack pulls today. My workout consisted of...

Warm up with db's.
Hammer Strength Row... 2 working sets and went up to 6 plates per side which is all you can fit on. I got 8 good reps. It's the first time in ages using it so I can add to those reps over time.
Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown... 2 working sets going up to 4 plates per side. Didn't want to go crazy and that was plenty and was pleased my tendons were ok (hurt a little).
Hammer Strength Low Row... 1 working drop set. Went up to 5 plate per side with 4 drops so down a plate each time (5, 4, 3, 2, 1).
Machine Lat Pulldown... 1 working set with the full weight rack. Tendon hurt with a pronated grip but could use a hammer grip on this machine and was gtg.
For bi-ceps I picked up some 6kg db's and performed a variety of exercises using a very slow and controlled rep scheme. Multiple sets of different exercises with little-no rest.
Preacher Curl machine... went much heavier and done a few working sets.
Calf Presses on horizontal leg press... quick but super intense... high reps and a few working sets.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Post workout I had a massive bowl of cereal plus a synthepure shake. Just sitting here a bit out of it but need to eat more as I haven't ate much today. I feel like I have been hit by a car :eek::D Feeling good though. Just gonna load up on food then crash later on. 2moro is chest and looking forward to it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had the last of my LR3 (The Provider) tonight. Not had it all week but dosed the last 200mcg post workout. I ate cereal and had a whey shake but was on the comp for awhile and started feeling hypo. I caught it early so was fine and had lot's of grapes whilst I cooked beef mince and basmati rice. I didn't expect it and thought the cereal would be enough to cover things. Gonna load in more food before bed and I should wake up tighter and fuller tomorrow :)

My forearms are still cramping badly (very painful) though. Had electrolytes and I am hydrated so it will go away. It always happens because of the great pumps I get from pre workouts etc. Struggling to type as everytime I bend my arm it happens :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So much to update. Thinking I may have a little break and come back with a bang. Last week I was sat in my chair (of all places) and my lower back went. Nothing bad but very frustrating as it's been so good for awhile now. I had a few days off the gym as it wasn't serious and I have been back training very hard. If I had to guess it maybe the new ab crunch machine. I am unsure but now I know I have to be extra careful. It's not like rack pulling (etc) will make me look tonnes better so I may have to avoid any heavy weight movements that directly hit my lower back (I don't think they were the cause though). Maybe just some lower back extensions for now but time will tell.

Not gonna lie my diet fell apart. I sometimes think just how much progress I could make if I actually stuck to one of my diets for more than 1 week :eek::D It's all good though and I will be bigger and better in a few weeks time. After my lower back going I had about 2 meals per day and just drank milk and orange juice all day. I remember having 3 litres of orange juice in about 3 hours. My training is great now but I had a full pizza yesterday with chocolate and today I just ate a 500g loaf of bread which was approx 1600 cals (50g protein, 200g carbs and 60g fat). I also had a massive bowl of coco krispies post workout which was 200g carbs not counting the milk. I have been drinking 2 litres of milk most days as well. So I am a bit bloated but nothing serious.

Although I added 500mg metformin in the other night pre bed and what a difference. It instantly tightens me up. Although the pizza then some metformin meant some toilet issues today. My body will get used to the metformin as I always have toilet issues the first few days on it.

Training has been basic and heavy and much less volume. I will warm up very slowly and take time to get to my first working set. But after that warm up are minimal unless it's changing movements such as a press to a fly. In that event I will do a few warm up sets before my working set. An example is today and my workout looked like...

Incline DB Presses... 5 warm up sets and 1 working set.
Machine Flyes... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets
Chest Press... 3 very quick low rep warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Decline Press... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets.
Abs for 15 mins which included some vacuums (I need them :eek::D)
Stretching.

(Working sets for presses were with 4 plates per side).

I don't want to sound like a broken record so give me some time and I will be back with a bang :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
wats yr workout split now?

Chest
Legs focusing mainly on inner/outer quads plus calves.
Shoulders
Legs focusing mainly on glutes, hams, hips plus calves.
Back and bi-ceps.

I add arms when I feel like. But I just added bi-ceps as they are always after back. Tri-ceps directly is usually once so after chest or shoulders. If I don't do them after chest then definitely after shoulders. I add abs whenever I feel like but usually twice per week and generally on upper body days.

I rest when I need to rest and just follow that split. But I am in the gym 5 days most weeks so it usually covers 1 week.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Been sticking to my diet but swopped the shakes for wholefoods most days. I need to order a new weightgainer as I don't have much left but have preferred eating recently. I will have 1 of my synthepure ones today though as they taste so good. I have missed having fruit so will do my fav of 2 apples, 1 kiwi, frozen berries, oats and water.

I have had some lantus in my fridge over year so decided to add it in. I am not a big fan of it and after 2 doses feel exactly the same as I did in the past. I dosed 40iu 2 days ago after my whole egg and toast meal. I felt so tired all day. Just didn't feel right and even though 40iu over approx 24 hours is small I felt like I constantly needed to keep up with the slin. I much prefer short acting slin but figured use it eod for the following 2-3 weeks to get rid of it. I don't feel like dosing it today but will try 30iu next time and probably stay at that dose. One positive is the muscle fullness is great on it. I should mention it made me so thirsty (ridiculous) as well so I added some drinks in I wouldn't usually have. Post workout I had a bottle of blood orange juice plus 2 carton's of coconut water through the day as well.

On Friday I trained quads/calves and on Thursday I trained back. They were swopped around but only the once and I will go back to my usual split now. The quad workout was brutal and I can barely walk today. Definitely the hardest I have trained them in awhile. I upped the working sets purposely and it definitely had an effect. Extreme muscle soreness but no knee pain so I am gtg.

Warm Up...
Leg Extensions supersetted with Seated Leg Curls... 2 sets of each.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 2 sets of each.
Cable Glute Raises supersetted with Cable Hip Raises and Cable Knee Raises... 2 sets with each leg.

Leg Press... 4 warm up sets and 5 working sets. Purposely kept the weight low at 7 plates per side for all working sets. But the key was the 1st working set I done approx 30 reps using very slow positives/negatives, partials and a static hold. Once I had failed I rested no more than 20 secs and done another 4 working sets so it was brutal. Before the last working set the rest was closer to 10 secs.
Squat Machine... 2 warm up sets and 4 working sets. 2 sets feet low and close and the another 2 low and shoulder width (rotating between each one). On the last set I got stuck at the bottom :eek::D
Hip Adductor... 3 warm up sets and 3 working sets. (rest between 1st and 2nd was 20 secs and between 2nd and 3rd was 10 secs).
Horizontal Leg Press... 2 working sets with each consisting of left, right and both feet.
Leg Extension... 1 working set of 50 reps with a static hold.
Calf Presses... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Calf Raises... 1 warm up set and 4 working sets. The last being a drop set with 2 drops in weight.
15 mins cardio on exercise bike. Worked up to level 20 (highest resistance) then done 2x 1min on/off intervals. Then level 15 and done 2 x 1min on/off intervals. Then 1 x 1 min interval on level 10. After this I could barely move so just lay on the floor for 5 mins.
Leg and Back Stretches.

Pre workout was 4ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen. Plus 2.5 scoops of Driven Sport's RIZE.

I want there to be a significant improvement in my next set of pics so I am going to utilize the syntherol I have left. I know what I can do so expect some big changes :)

Today I am training chest and probably tri-ceps. Gonna get ready now and leave soon. I am thinking 3ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen plus 1 scoop of Dymatize's Pre Workout. Have a great day everyone.

Much better to brake the lantus every 12 hours morning and night
I would start at 12 iu morning and 12 iu 12 hours later
And up the dose from there
Also you can add apidra starting. From post workout and you can move from there to premeal dosing as well!!

What’s your macros roughly st this point?
Body wheight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Much better to brake the lantus every 12 hours morning and night
I would start at 12 iu morning and 12 iu 12 hours later
And up the dose from there
Also you can add apidra starting. From post workout and you can move from there to premeal dosing as well!!

What’s your macros roughly st this point?
Body wheight?

Matey this thread is very old. My new one is called "Summer 2019". I have tried lantus a few times and have started at 10iu and worked up and also tried twice daily but still not a fan. Not because of possible hypo as that is pretty much non existent (unless doing high) but I just don't like the way I feel on it. HGH is not essential on insulin at all and I use insulin only pretty much everytime but I find it is wise with lantus especially when using larger doses. As I can't use even 1iu HGH due to severe fatigue it's another reason I am not a fan. I much prefer dosing insulin at specific times and usually around training and these days not at high doses. I know many guys who love and respond well to Lantus but I am definitely not one of them. I am not a huge fan of insulin in general but it does have it's uses.

If you have the time check out my new thread as that is what I am up to now. I recall getting up to about 260 for this thread but I am dieting now and also purposely dropped weight before that as well. Although I have the bug to grow which ideally I shouldn't as I don't want to get too big but it's in me and I miss the feeling of getting bigger :eek::D Right now I am eating next to nothing but can maintain well over 230 and that is a weight I think is fine for me health wise. Today about 250g pro, 150g carbs and 50g fat plus 4 EAA shakes.

Tinypic (upload images) has recently shutdown so every pic I have ever posted in the past has been taken offline :eek:

Last edited:

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Matey this thread is very old. My new one is called "Summer 2019". I have tried lantus a few times and have started at 10iu and worked up and also tried twice daily but still not a fan. Not because of possible hypo as that is pretty much non existent (unless doing high) but I just don't like the way I feel on it. HGH is not essential on insulin at all and I use insulin only pretty much everytime but I find it is wise with lantus especially when using larger doses. As I can't use even 1iu HGH due to severe fatigue it's another reason I am not a fan. I much prefer dosing insulin at specific times and usually around training and these days not at high doses. I know many guys who love and respond well to Lantus but I am definitely not one of them. I am not a huge fan of insulin in general but it does have it's uses.

If you have the time check out my new thread as that is what I am up to now. I recall getting up to about 260 for this thread but I am dieting now and also purposely dropped weight before that as well. Although I have the bug to grow which ideally I shouldn't as I don't want to get too big but it's in me and I miss the feeling of getting bigger :eek::D Right now I am eating next to nothing but can maintain well over 230 and that is a weight I think is fine for me health wise. Today about 250g pro, 150g carbs and 50g fat plus 4 EAA shakes.

Tinypic (upload images) has recently shutdown so every pic I have ever posted in the past has been taken offline :eek:

Oh thanks bro!
I will follow your new thread !
Always fan of your threads of this kind !!