©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger by the day

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I like your split. Did you use a board sponsor for the tb500?

No I got it from my mate who used a UK source. For the money I paid it wasn't really worth it. I am using oral BPC-157 as well but it's hard to say just what it is contributing. I woke up with a bad left trap the other day so it's obviously not doing that much :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Lot's to update. Rushing a bit as my new gym shuts early today so I am going to train there after posting this. After training legs the other day I woke up and my middle-upper trap on the left side was really bad. I assume I had a slight issue and the way I slept aggravated it. I lost all rom in my neck and it just didn't feel right. I know the feeling though and I still trained later that day :eek::D It's still sore but has been improving daily. No time for me resting if I know I can get away with training around it :eek: I will have 1 week off the gym over Christmas.

I have repeated the split I done last week just as it made sense but I will change it soon. The split looks like...

Shoulders and Calves
Back and Hamstrings
Chest and Quads
Calves and Arms
Legs

So today I will be training Chest and Quads. Gonna start with some deadstop presses with max weight then some very heavy cybex presses and go from there. Quads will probably be leg press and leg extensions.

By reason of my trap issue I went light with shoulders the other day. I always lift heavy with shoulders so it was a nice change. Things like slow db shoulder presses for 45 reps using 50 lbs for 15 reps, 40lbs for 15 reps and 30lbs for 15 reps.

Yesterday I started with rack pulls. My lower back is fucked but it felt fine and I went up to 3 plates a side. That is very heavy for my lower back. It feels mildly sore today but not tight. This is dangerous for me though as I know it's a false sense as if I carry on training like that it will probably go. I don't even have to go heavy but just start hitting it hard frequently. The same way I have to pick my ab exercises carefully at times and if I train them too much I can have problems. Although I see guys rack pulling big weights and would love to do that but I know it's not needed and just ego driven. If I didn't have lower back issues I think I would be rack pulling massive weights but it's not like I think it would make me look any/much better. Nevertheless it was nice to do some weight for them instead of just sticking with 1 plate a side or not doing them at all :D

For hams I done seated leg curls and about 12 sets with approx 6 being to failure. Lot's of partial reps as well. A couple sets were just partials reps (bottom 1/4) for high reps with the full weight rack. 2 other sets were the full weigth rack for approx 10 reps then 10 partials (1 set bottom 1/4 the other the top 1/4).

I have just been putting syntherol in my bi-ceps and it's going great. I will post pics soon. I have not had a single issue apart from the other day. Although I wouldn't call it an issue. I put the needle in no more than 2mm and it didn't feel right so tried again and the same so in the same area a 3rd time. I pulled it out and injected over 1 inch away with no issues. Those 3 attempts no more than a few mm's in has left a big bruise on my bi-cep. It's starting to fade now though.

Looking forward to adding in LR3 in the new year. I will update more later. I am still 115kg but feeling much better.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just had a great training session. My shoulders didn't feel 100% and that may have effected things a little. I have noticed since I upped my aromasin to 12.5mg daily it's dried them out a little. I will continue to monitor that and adjust accordingly. I am also getting full blood work done next week so can see what my test and estrogen (plus 50+ other blood markers) look like.

I started with incline barbell dead stop presses. My left trap was hurting me but it's not too bad. I only managed 1 rep with 4 plates a side but done 6-15 reps with the lower weights. It took everything to get that 1 rep though :eek: I usually do no less than 6 reps but that can be a one off. I got up to 5 plates a side on the Cybex Chest Press but I don't really fit in this machine that well. I finished with a drop set of 5 plates, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Plus 2 versions of cables flyes making sure my hands crossed.

For quads I done 9 sets of leg presses moving up to 9 plates a side. I done 15 slow reps for every set. So I didn't go to complete failure and it was more for pump but the last few sets were hard as I really slowed down the rep speed (3-5 sec negatives). I finished with 1 set of 50 rep leg extensions to get my quads pumped up to the max. I train calves 2moro and legs the next day so they are getting hit hard.

For my next 2 training days there is no upper body a part from arms so my trap will get a rest for at least 3 days. That should be more than enough time for it to heal going on the way it currently feels. I will dose my last 2.5mg TB-500 tonight so that should help matters.

I forgot to mention the rest of my back workout yesterday. I won't go into detail but after the rack pulls I done some seated cable rows and unilateral pulldowns using my standard 3-4 warm up sets and 1-2 working sets. However afterwards I pretty much done another 6 back movements but all were 1 quick warm up set of approx 5 reps then 1 working set to failure.

My training right now is approx 6 days per week and approx 2 hours per day. Over the last few days my drug/supp workout protocol has looked like...

Pre workout- 20mg dbol, 2ml syntheselen plus 1 serving of pre workout.
Intra- 40g EAA's, 75-100g HBCD's and 5g glutamine.
Postworkout- 10iu humalog, 20mg dbol, 1 serving of DigestMore, 250mg Ginger root extract.
2 meals over the next few hours consisting of 150-200g carbs and 50-70g protein.

I have been dosing syntherol at ran*** times but the majority of my usage is done post workout. When I train arms and get a good pump the injs are even easier and I like the feeling so I always use it post workout now whenever arms are trained.

2moro will be calves and arms and I plan to hit them hard. I will also dose syntherol post workout. I have just realized this week I also trained arms after calves and shoulders :eek: The reason I remembered is because I was about to post last time I done 70kg EZ Bar Skull Crushers and I want to beat my total 2moro. I use a variety of light and heavy weights for arms. So I am definitely not just going for pump because I have syntherol in them. They feel fine and perfectly safe to hit as hard as possible. The only muscle that had me worried was when I tried syntherol in my chest for a short time. When I done that I still trained heavy but I felt best mainly going for pump style workouts and that going too crazy with the weights. The main reason for that is the increased/extreme muscle tightness I felt when putting it in my chest.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I want to mention something that some guys new to insulin may benefit from. I experimented a lot in the very first few weeks/months of using slin and of course ever since and quickly learnt that as well as the total amount of carbs the timing of those carbs is also extremely important. I could take 10iu humalog and consume 200g's carbs in approx 90 mins (so double the standard 10g per iu rule) and I would always go hypo later on. Whereas I could consume half the amount of carbs and consume them over approx 4 hours and I wouldn't go hypo. So I quickly learnt for me when using rapid acting slin I preferred to have a steady supply of aminos and carbs throughout it's active life.

The type of carbs is also an important factor as well. I experimented with slower and faster acting carbs using all various slin types/brands. For carbs I recommend a mix between fast and slow acting when using faster acting slins. That is ideal as the fast acting can deal with the rapid drop in blood glucose and the slower acting will help protect you from going hypo later on. I recommend a balanced meal of slow carbs, lean protein and healthy fats pre insulin (pre workout). This balanced meal could be anywhere from 30 mins to 120 mins pre workout depending upon it's size. For intra obviously fast acting carbs such as HBCD's or Vitargo. Then for post workout I recommend a mix so it could chicken drizzled in honey with rice as an example meal. When using very long acting slins I recommend using slower acting carbs as much as possible.

When using slower slins it's completely different and they are much more forgiving. That forgiveness tends to increase the longer the active life of insulin. Nevertheless you can still be caught out with regular slin but with that I could space out my feedings a little more without running into problems. It's not much slower than rapid though so you still have to be very careful especially with higher doses. With the likes of lantus you just have to ensure you are eating protein and carbs every few hours throughout the entire day and I never had even a warning with that. Obviously the higher you dose things the more careful/planned you have to be. You could take 20iu lantus and do practically nothing and never go hypo but 100iu+ and you have to make sure your day is structured with regular feedings.

So the timing of your carbs is vital and the actual timing of the insulin injection can be a factor as well. An example is post workout you should be more insulin sensitive and it should hit you faster. Anytime you are fasted or in a depleted state it should hit you much faster. Humalog can start hitting me in minutes post workout even if I have consumed an intra shake.

Tonight I decided not to have my usual 2 big meals (posted above) and after I dosed 10iu humalog I consumed approx 120g carbs from rice flakes (with milk) and a variety of dried berries (cranberries, cherries, blueberries etc). With that I also had approx 50g protein from synthepure whey isolate. Approx 1 hour later I had approx 50g carbs from grapes and another 25g protein from synthepure. I am very sensitive as 1 hour later I started feeling the early stages of hypo.

The issue with insulin if you are not checking blood glucose the time difference can be very small between starting to really feel it and going full blown hypo. That's why I always recommend taking in a steady supply of carbs/aminos whilst the slin is active. Anyway I caught it very early tonight and quickly consumed 80g carbs from dates and a banana and within approx 5 mins started to feel better. Many slin users who have gone hypo will know even if you pound down food it takes 5 mins to start processing that food so it can be a very incomfortable 5-15 mins :eek::D Tonight I didn't even break a sweat so it wasn't even an issue but figured I post about insulin incase anyone is thinking about using it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Been busy recently but been hitting it hard. My shoulders and trap are feeling tonnes better. I am spending Christmas at my parents and I will probably have 1 week off the gym. Just to make sure everything heals and so I can be fresh for when I push it extra hard when I get back. I won't be eating 6 meals a day but the calories will be extremely high. Lot's of restaurant food and takeaways over the next week :)

One thing I had to change was my post workout meal. I eat clean and the same foods all the time so no worries there. However this 1 brand of cereal I have been using I totally forgot about the fat content. It's not full of nuts but contains a lot of coconut. When eating it you don't really taste it (why I forgot) but when having 1/2 the bag in one go it adds up :eek::D

I am not one of those people who thinks you can't have fat on slin as that is silly. However I firmly believe keeping fat fairly low and the higher the carbs the lower the fat should be. The same could be said for the faster the slin as well. I notice a difference everytime when I start having higher fat and carbs together especially with humalog active. I can have 200g carbs no problems but add in fat and I notice the difference in my waist within days. I was looking at it as a treat but didn't realize I was having 50-75g fat (different amounts each day) in 1 meal. I let it go on but after 1 week of that I looked fat and very bloated in the waist. I could shock you posting pics but didn't bother. Instead I have just lowered overall cals and changed my post workout nutrition. I also dropped slin as well but will add it back in soon. I am looking much tighter now but still have distention issues but will sort that out no problems. When I add in lr3 post workout and with slin my carb intake will be massive but I will keep fats very low during the post workout period.

I just trained back and quads and added some glute work in. Complete mix up but it felt good. Yesterday it was shoulders and hamstrings. Lighter shoulder work but intense. My left shoulder was hurting with some movements so I know my planned break will do me good. My legs are getting really thick. They are so long they probably don't look it in pics but I can see a massive difference in my calves and hams. I just tried on some Hugo Boss trousers which were always very tight but now I can't even get them on.

I will probably update this log with pics of some of the meals I eat in the UK. It's so cheap and there are so many great restaurants I always eat tonnes over this period when I come back.

This log is just beginning now and I will really go for it in the New Year. Lot's of heavy lifting and eating. I want my calves to break 20 inches as well so will be putting syntherol in them. I will continue with my bi-ceps as well. I will post pics when I can and updated ones all the time. Gonna continue getting bigger so you can't miss me in a crowd :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Back from my trip and not sure where to begin. I was away for 8 days and did train twice whilst there. Those were two full body workouts lasting 2-3 hours each. It didn't prevent me from looking utterly crap and a bloated mess though. I was bloated before I left and it just got worse. I had a big restaurant/takeaway meal most days but didn't eat much more apart from that. In fact the most protein I had was probably 100-150g mainly from that 1 meal and the rest of the day I just ate fruit and chocolate. I had about 5kg's of grapes in 8 days amongst other things.

I also had a big night out and it's the first time I have drank alcohol since the summer. I had about 15 double brandy/rum and cokes and some shots so yes quite a lot :eek: I didn't get in until 8am which isn't too bad for me but my body doesn't recover from drinking like it used to. I woke up looking much leaner which shows just how much water I am holding in my stomach (alcohol inhibits the pituitary secretion of anti-diuretic hormone).

I am back home and on track now. I had planned to do a 1-2 day fast of just water and green tea but truth be told I couldn't be bothered. I may still do it then start at 1000 cals, 1500 cals, 2000 cals and so on as rebounding quickly after a fast is never good. Instead I have just ate very little since I have been back. No real thought about protein and mainly just fruit. I am still having aminos and some carbs around training though. I feel so much better. Now I am starting to put the protein back in.

Motivation is much higher but I do need to sort out a few things. I am just going to increase protein and carbs and go from there. Fats will be minimized but from excellent sources. I will also use 1 serving of Animal omega and some krill oil each day as well. I just want to build up slowly as I need to tighten up before pushing things.

I have been dosing 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen pre workout the last few workouts and it's going great. I want to get my waist back so they were obvious choices for me with the lowered cals.

I injected my usual aas when I got back but I am going to change things. I have decided to change my test and tren plan and will probably carry on with primo as well. I may as well as I have a few vials of it. So I will drop deca now. I am thinking over the near future running something like 600mg test, 350mg primo and tren at a low dose. I know the primo isn't that high but I can't be bothered with the injection volume to attain higher doses. I may start doing 2ml eod so 700mg per week but will decide later. I have to be careful with tren so will start at 10mg and up daily by approx 1mg (impossible to be exact) until I get to about 40mg per day. Later I will change things up or add in an oral. I also have LR3 on the way and I will dose that very high. I will see what 100mcg feels like and if I can dose it higher I will. That will be done at 100-200mcg eod for approx 1 month.

Gonna decide upon a more fixed diet. Something simple so I stick to it and I will increase cals as I move along. Something like the last one I posted so 2 big shakes, 2 beef/rice meals, 2 cottage cheese/greek yoghurt with aminos and fruit meals and go from there. I have some new amino and carb powders I will post more about another day.

Syntherol will be used in my arms and soon my calves and I plan to push things more.

I hope everyone has been well and had a great Christmas.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained legs with my gf earlier. I took a high dose of pre workout and 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen so I was flying. Destroyed legs but by the end of it I was ruined. After I ate my post workout I felt much better and decided to relax tonight and watch a film. Not sure how long we trained but it wasn't short...

Seated Calf Raises... about 5 warm up sets and 5 working sets including a massive drop set to finish. The drop set was brutal and consisted of 4 or 5 drops and various intensity techniques such as pauses on top/bottom with my gf pushing down, fast/slow and partials reps.
Tibialis Raises... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets of high reps using 5 fast reps and 3 slow rep scheme etc.
Seated Leg Curls... 5 warm up sets and 3 working sets.
Lying on the floor DB Leg Curls... 1 warm up set and 2 working sets.
Machine Glute Raises... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with each leg.
Machine Abductors... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Machine Abbuctors... 3 warm up sets and 2 working sets.
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 sets of 20 reps, 2 hard sets of 15 reps and 1 working set to failure of 14 reps. The resistance is very high and this machine feels super heavy. It's old and the biggest leg machine I have ever seen.
Sissy Squats... 3 sets of 20 reps including partials and pauses.
Unilateral Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 20-15 reps with each leg with a static hold to finish the last 2 sets.

My meals are standard and I think 4 today plus my intra shake. Just gradually increasing cals through this week. Eating when hungry and portion sizes aren't huge by any means. Although post workout I had about 150g carbs from quinoa pasta and about 50g protein from 8% beef mince. My last meal was cottage cheese and pineapple. Going to bed soon and will have 3 whole eggs before bed so not a lot.

I am tightening up over this week and starting to increase everything including training frequency and weights lifted. I am also going to start doing some morning cardio so I must be keen as I haven't done cardio in about 2 years :eek::D

Gonna do my injections now so test and primo at 175mg and 100mg (eod injs). Tonight I will start tren so just 10mg to begin with. Gonna up by 1-3mg each day until I am at 40mg per day and probably stay there. The most I will do is 50mg per day as I don't need more. Just using it to help tighten me up, increase strength and hopefully feel like a machine in the gym :p If I up anything it will be the primo but more on that later. After 4-6 weeks I will decide if I want to add in an oral which will most likely be avar.

2moro is shoulders and arms and gonna load up the plate loaded shoulder press and try to push the weight in every movement.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Now that's a leg day hell ya!

I pushed the working sets as far as I could go so definitely a good leg day. Over the last few months I haven't gone to that crazy place with just quads but that leg press working set was brutal. You always know you done good when you can't stand up afterwards :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained shoulders and arms. My pressing strength is down but no surprise. I smith pressed 3 plates a side thinking I would get over 10 reps but managed 4 or 5 :eek: I quickly turned it into a drop set though due to the low reps and dropped to 2 plates for about 14 then 1 plate for about 25 slow ones. I won't list the rest of my workout because it was massive and I pushed it hard and felt great. I ended shoulders with more of a trap/back movement but felt like doing some barbell shrugs. I don't go crazy heavy due to my lower back but done a drop set of 3 plates then 2 then 1 then 2 x unilateral sets using a 15kg plate and holding every rep for 3 secs at the top. For tri-ceps my main movement were EZ bar skull crushers with 30kg a side. My bi-cep tendon was hurting so I only done a few sets for bi-ceps.

Today I trained back and abs. A variety of movements with my main focus on 4 plate a side hammer rows. My tendon is giving me issues with pulldowns movements so I tend to do them unilateral and keep the weight sensible and concentrate of form and squeezing the lats on every rep. I did do some racks pulls but again due to my lower back I kept them to 3 plates a side and they felt good. My lower back felt a little tight afterwards so there is no reason for me to push the weight or volume (even with low weight) for that movement as I will have issues. Although I am fairly pleased I can even do 3 plates a side as a few months ago I could barely do 1 plate :eek::D I ended with 50kg db pullovers and they felt good but my right bi-cep tendon was a mess by this point so I decided to keep it to that for back. It was nice to do some abs as it's been a few weeks since I have trained them properly. I mainly done machine crunches, rope crunches and decline sit ups and twists.

2 nights ago I done 10mg tren and last night about 12mg and I feel good. Tonight I will do about 15mg and continue to up the dose slowly until I get to 40-50mg per day.

I am just waiting on some needles (sterilesyringes) which are due at the start of next week then I will start syntherol again. I also ordered some more slin pins for my tren shots and any future peptide cycles I may do. I actually have some unlabelled vials in my fridge I believe are GHRP 2 and 6 but not quite sure so I am going to try one and hope for the best :p I get severe fatigue from any effective gh boosters but I will be fine with GHRP as it's very short acting and I can dose it pre workout with stimulants and perhaps combine it with a small dose of humalog.

Things are going much better now and I am slowly increasing foods. Not eating a lot now but my appetite is healthy and I am enjoying my food. My waist has tightened up a lot this week so I will start... well getting bigger by the day :D

I will see how my right bi-cep tendon is but it feels much better now. A little voltaren and some sleep and I should be fine for chest and maybe hams/calves. I will see how many reps I can get with 5 plates a side on the Cybex chest press.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have been the same over the last few weeks. I still need to get back on track! Using this log as motivation. Have you started lr3 yet?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been the same over the last few weeks. I still need to get back on track! Using this log as motivation. Have you started lr3 yet?

Thanks. No I haven't but I should receive them next week and will start as soon as I do. I have 3 vials coming from the Provider.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The first 3 days on tren a I done about 10, 12 and 15mg. The night sweats were crazy even at those low doses. I have also started dosing it a few hours before bed to help matters as it seems to be worse when I dose it just before. The last 2 nights have been dosed at 20mg and no night sweats last night. Tonight I will do approx 22mg and carry on going up gradually until I get to 40-50mg. I can already see the difference the tren has made even though I didn't eat too good yesterday.

Today (not everyday) I am adding in some smoothies like I have used a lot on the past. They usually consist of synthepure (about 40g protein), 2 apples, 1 kiwi, frozen berries, oats, kale or spinach and water. Gonna have one now and in about 40 mins leave to train legs. Gonna cover all areas (hips, glutes, calves etc) so it will be a long session. Intra will be approx 2 scoops of supplement needs EAA's and about 50g of Scitec Vitargo. I have been using less carbs intra recently just to aid glycogen replenishment and recovery without consuming too many cals daily but I will start upping things now. 1 serving of my supplement needs eaa's is 1.5 scoops and I do that or 2 scoops and here are the ingredients...

Size: 783g

Serving Size: 26.1g (1.5 scoops)

Servings: 30

Per Serving (26.1g)

Essental Amino Acid Blend

Leucine - 6,000mg

Isoleucine - 3,000mg

Valine - 3,000mg

Lysine - 250mg

Threonine - 250mg

Histidine - 250mg

Phenylalanine - 250mg

Methionine - 250mg

Tryptophan - 250mg

Vasodilation, Cognition and Nutrient Delivery Blend

Citrulline Malate 2:1 - 9,000mg

Taurine - 1,500mg

D-Alpha-methylbenzylamine - 250mg

Electrolyte Blend

Sodium - 300mg

Potassium - 100mg

I also have ProSupps Hydra BCAA's which are actually EAA's (they taste great) and tend to drink them through the day. I also have a tub of MPA's Platinum-PA I haven't tried yet. I have about 3 tub's of Musclerage EAA's which taste horrible but they aren't too bad when I mix them with 2+ scoops of my bulk powders flavoured HBCD's so been getting rid of them that way.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am destroyed. Sat here for a few hours not really doing much. I took a tiny bit too much preworkout and it made me feel out of breath whilst training. As a result I rested longer between some sets as I felt like I would have dropped if I didn't. That and training hard has took it out of me. I tried the Cybex Squat press and just moved up a plate each time and went for it. Any lower back tightness and I would stop but I was ok. Although I quickly stretched at the end and my lower back cracked so loud on both sides which always feels great. I threw up a little walking home as well but feeling much better after 2 large meals. I decided to leave out hip work due to time and a slight pain I have on the right side.

Cybex Calf Presses... approx 10 sets going up in weight with no less than about 10 reps (started with 30 reps). About 7 of these sets were hard. The last set was a massive drop set with 5 drops in weight and well over 100 reps.
Cybex Seated Leg Curls... approx 10 sets (probably more) going up in weight. I utilize a mixture of techniques such as partials and static holds as well. The last set was fucking brutal. Massive drop set with some rest but no more than 10 secs. Full weight rack to failure. Full weigth rack partials (top) for 15 reps. Drop weight to failure. Same weight for 15 partials (top). About 2 or 3 other drops using the same method. Then put the weight back up and for a static hold in the middle to failure.
Cybex Glute Raises... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight. Nothing crazy with these just slow reps and squeezing at the top.
Cybex Squat Press... 10 sets going up in weight 1 plate at a time for 25-10 reps. Then one set to failure with 10 plates a side (couldn't fit anymore) for 15 controlled reps. If I was going mental I could have got maybe 1 or 2 more but I was worried about getting the machine locked back in (lower back).
Leg Extension... 1 warm up set and 1 set with about half the weight rack for 50 reps.
Back and Leg stretches for a few mins.

When training most body parts I like to finish with some "pump" work but that is especially true for larger muscles such as quads. So 50 reps on the leg extension is perfect for that. Only 1 set but always leaves my quads pumped up to the max.

I finished my intra just after training. When I got home I made a weightgain shake of 55g protein, 115g carbs and 12g fat. I drank half and took Flex out for 15 mins then drank the other half when I got back. Later I had about 200g steak and 150g carbs from wholegrain pasta. My next meal will probably be greek yoghurt with eaa's mixed in and fruit (bluberries and grapes). I also have another 200g steak I need to eat as it's out of date so will fit that in somewhere with pasta or fruit.

I will post some new pics in the next few days and will be starting syntherol again. I should also receive my LR3 next week and that will be started straightaway.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I never mentioned when I trained last week my bi-cep tendon was the worst it has ever been. I was in a lot of pain when training chest and back last week with it. As a result I am not training arms directly this week and also avoiding certain exercises when training upper body. So far it's been fine this week even when training back earlier which is generally the worst upper body day for it.

Yesterday I hit shoulders hard but I have lost some strength in my pressing movements. I still managed about 6 reps with 3 plates a side on the smith machine which as smith's go it's a hard one so not too bad. No straightarm lateral raises due to my tendon but some bent arm going up to 30kg db's. I also maxed out the lateral raise machine for 19 slow reps. I done some db front raises going up to 20kg db's. Some cable front raises lying down on the cable row machine. I ended with some seated low cable shoulder press using a short straight bar which feels different but great.

For my back today I mainly kept to machines but still trained hard. I did do two free weight movements in the form of rack pulls and incline bench db rows. I started with the rows and pulling with my elbows fairly high as my tendons feel best like that (bad if I pull with elbows tucked in). I went up to 42kg db's and concentrated on form and they felt good. I utilized quite a few other movements including unilateral pulldowns, machine high rows, cable low rows, machine unilateral rows and reverse pec deck. No chance I can do pull ups or most pulldown movements if I want my tendon to get better as they are 2 of the worst for it. I still like to attack my back from multiple angles using a variety of techniques especially when I have to limit the weight and movements.

My calves are still sore from my last leg day which is good as it takes a lot to get them sore due to all the abuse over the years. 2moro I will train chest and maybe abs. I am thinking cybex machine presses, dead stop barbell presses and cable flyes are definites and I will go from there.

I decided to up primo to 1.5ml eod so that is 525mg per week. Test is at the same dose (150mg eod). Well it would be but the last 2 injects were a day late so e3d's instead of eod :eek: Not missing a tren a dose though and that was at 24mg last night so I will do 26mg tonight. Things are building up nicely with the tren. Although it has lowered my sex drive which I expected the opposite but I am sure that will change.

I will get some arm and calves pics up in a few days to show were I am at. My arms have maintained great over the last 3 weeks. The calf pics will be starting pics to show my progress. They will probably look shit in pics but in person they are not too bad and I have improved them a lot through more abuse over the last few years. Not looking forward to injecting them (been years) but I know once I start I will be gtg :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
After legs the other day it has been 1 upper body muscle (shoulders, back and chest) the last 3 days. I am due an off day but if I am feeling good tomorrow I will train legs.

Today I dosed 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen pre workout and they made a big difference. I also avoided a DMHA based pre workout as I have used one for the last 4 days and feel like I need a break from it. All in all a great session but it took it out of me.

Fairly high volume for chest and a variety of movements. The gym only goes to 50kg db's so I done them for 22 reps on a low incline bench. Then I moved over to the Cybex Chest Press and moved up 1 plate each set. I only got 2 reps with 5 plates a side so my pressing strength is down. However I quickly turned those 2 reps into a big drop set. I only got 3 reps with 4 plates as the 1st set took it out of me. With 3 I got about 10 reps. Then about 15 and with 1 plate about 20 or so. I also done some standing cross body cable flyes and presses. I ended with some limited rom reps on a machine press.

The thing that stands out the most from today is I done some cardio. It's been years but I enjoyed it. I train really fast at times so my cardio fitness is there but it still feels brand new to me as it's been so long. Ideally I would do it first thing in the morning but I will be happy with 1 short session at the end of every gym day.

My gym has so many cool pieces of cardio equipment but I decided on the Cybex Arc Trainer. It like a cross trainer and hits your chest/arms and legs/glutes really well. I figured just 10 mins as it was my first day. I was tired after 60 secs but my fitness must not be too bad as I went at a fast pace the whole time and I felt like I could have stayed on ages. Although on the 7 mins mark I went all out for 2 mins straight so I was a sweating mess. Synthetine/syntheselen make you sweat more but I am also on test/tren and always wear hoodies. I will build up the time/intensity each day and rotate to another piece next week. Obviously this may sound silly as most of you do cardio but I literally never do. I felt good afterwards so pleased to have started it and will make sure I stay consistent.

Post workout I had 2 foot long subway sandwiches :D I ate them 1 hour a part. Almost forgot and 3 subway cookies :D Judging by my belly I will be avoiding subway sandwiches from now on :eek: They are so expensive over here anyway it will save me some money. I paid $25 for 2 sandwiches. I am just eating what I want tonight. My prebed meal (just ate) was 500g grapes. I didn't feel like eating protein but I am going to make a large jug (2.5 scoops (25g) of Lemon Iced Tea EAA's and drink them before bed. I have also started taking 1 pack of Animal Omega again prebed. My fat intake isn't really low but I definitely need to up my omega 3's.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I decided to go the gym again tonight. I think that is 6 days in a row plus these are hard sessions. Generally I think when bulking/growing it's usually optimal to have more recovery days. As everyone knows we grow in recovery. However if your diet is on point you can essentially make your body like a machine. The thing is my diet hasn't been on point and my sleep has even been interrupted recently. Nevertheless because my current aim was to tighten up whilst I hold weight the extra volume has only assisted that.

Moving forward I will start increasing the cals more mainly in the form of protein and carbs. I will play it day by day in regards to training frequency and volume but if I feel like training I will regardless how many days in a row that becomes.

Tonight was legs with my gf and we trained together. Although when on leg press once we got to a certain weight I had her doing sissy squats whilst I carried on loading up the plates. I also swopped around the order tonight as 90% of the time I do calves, hams, quads with hip/glutes somewhere in the middle. Tonight we started with quads and it felt great.

Leg Extension... 6 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Leg Press... Approx 12 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight until I had used all the plates.
Standing Calf Raises... 6 sets of 30 to 20 reps going up in weight.
Lying Leg Curls supersetted with Leg Press with very high feet pushing with heels... 6 sets of 15-10 reps for both. I ended with one extra set of lying leg curls to failure with assisted reps (gf lifting up with me and me completing the negative).
Walking DB Lunges... 5 sets using bodyweight, 6kg, 12kg, 15kg, 18kg and 20kg db's.

I had my gf take some topless pics at the end to show where I am currently at. I got my arm pics done as well. She has sent them to my phone so I will check them out and post the best ones very soon.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am made up with my syntherol results. My arms have really blown up and maintained great. I have more detailing now so they look better than a few weeks ago. I am going to start doing them again and adding to them. My tendons have been really bad recently (had it for ages on/off) so I haven't trained arms all week. I was thinking of not training them directly for another week. I may still start the syntherol again as they get hit indirectly all the time but I prefer to train them hard when running it. I will decide over the next few days going on how my arms feel. I will probably just do super light bi-cep work before/after injecting and get a great pump. By super light I literally mean 3kg db's max and just pumping them up until my tendons get better and I can push the weight.

These pics were taken after training legs. No direct pump work but when you take preworkout, synthetine/syntheselen and an intra shake I only have to tense and they get pumped. I will get some calf pics sorted soon as well. Now it's time to just grow slowly and put on some muscle over the next few months.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
245ewyq.jpg

wj80hk.jpg

12480ib.jpg

1zvafth.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going good. I am up to 30mg tren per day. A couple of times I have felt a bit off after injecting before sleeping but besides that I have been fine. I have dosed 30mg 2 days running so will try 32mg tonight. I have also decided to just inject the same amount of test and primo e3d's instead of eod. I haven't felt that good on this stack even before the tren so I am going to lower things. I don't think it will make any difference to my progress. Tren is what is changing me now and I will up that to 40-50mg per day if I continue to feel fine.

So I will be injecting 150mg test and primo e3d's. When I finish my current test e vial I am also going to swop over to 50mg test p per day to change things up as well. So lower doses of test and primo and higher tren (still not high) and lr3 which I feel give me the most bang and really change me fast. 40-50mg tren does more to me than any dose of test. I am staying off orals for now but later on I will add in anavar as that is another compound that really works for me.

I just had a great training session. I was in a great mood and just went for it. Feel free to try something similar for shoulders and let me know how you find it. I trained shoulders, calves and finished with some cardio.

Warm Up
Barbell Dead Stop Shoulder Press supersetted with DB Upright Rows... 7 sets of each going up in weight every set. Presses ranged from 20-5 reps and DB Upright Rows from 20-10 reps. The first set is super light but my last set for presses were 2.75 plates (55kg) per side for presses and 35kg db's for the upright rows.
Standing DB Presses supersetted with Standing Low Cable Front Raises... 5 sets of each. The presses ranged from 15 to 10 reps and the front raises 15-12 reps. I went up to 85 pound (38.6kg) db's and 40kg front raises.
Machine Shoulder Press supsersetted with Machine Lateral Raises... 3 sets of each going up in weight. Reps for presses were 20-10 and for the lateral raises 20-15. The last set was with the full weight rack for both.
Standing Calf Raises... 6 sets of 30-20 reps going up in weight every set.
Cross Trainer for 12 mins... fast pace the entire duration and moving the resistance up/down. I am enjoying cardio now and plan to up it gradually.

The shoulder workout was great and very fast paced due to supersetting. I only rest for approx 2 mins between the later sets of each combo of movements. I also hang between nearly every superset to stretch everything out.

My main carb source is pasta now and I find it so easy to eat. The reason for this is simply taste and I got bored of rice. My postworkout meal was 200g steak and 250g spaghetti (dry weight) so 175g carbs. I can eat that so easily so it's ideal for me as I like to really push the carbs post workout. I haven't been eating that much recently so it pushes my cals up for the day. Just that 1 meal with my 2 shakes is 405g carbs so very easy to do. Add my intra shake tonight and that is close to 500g carbs. I have ate another 2 meals so that is about 650g carbs without even trying. I will contiue to up things as time progresses. My next meal will probably be a turkey sandwich or cottage cheese and fruit. I will eat both of those before and maybe something else. Time to grow :D