©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bpc 157 injury healing

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My elbow tendonitis is 90% healed and I still have some BPC157 remaining. I only used one vial. Talk about a great product. The pain was so bad I would yelp when beginning my bicep workout.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm amazed but I'm actually getting healing of my meniscus from BPC157. The pain is so much better. I can sit up off the toilet without using my hands to lift me. I'm able to train legs every 3 day as opposed to every 9 days. The swelling post workout is much reduced. I no longer feel like it will tear while pressing leg movements. This is only after two weeks at 500mcg most days. I'm ordering 3 more vials for next month.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Pick up BPC157 today at half price and heal any nagging injuries your rat may have. It's helped my pec, elbow, and knee. Next is my rotator cuff and upper lat. These injuries have been around for years. My knee injury goes back 18 years and it's actually healing due to daily BPC157 use.

For 50% click my banner and use code LABOR50 at checkout

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm currently putting 500mcg in my meniscus and another 500mcg in my I.T. Band. I've never tried a higher dose per area due to cost. There really wasn't dosing info out there so I just came up with these dosing protocols on my own. I'm not sure if higher doses would do more.

BPC157 is a systemic peptlde like TB500 so I would assume dosing protocols would be similar if one were to try to heal injuries systemically with BPC157, meaning 2mg subQ inject every 3 days for 6 weeks.

My I.T. Band and meniscus are improving so fast I'm thoroughly amazed!
Anyone with injuries has to try BPC157. It's the best peptlde on the market for any injury.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today I did a 3 hour leg workout followed by an hour of cardio. I was even able to do leg presses. This is only 11 days after injuring my I.T. Band. I am dumbfounded by BPC157. I can't believe I went from barely able to walk to doing 10 leg exercises and cardio after only 11 days with BPC157 at 500mcg per day injected into the injury.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Well, I am blown away with amazement that my meniscus is actually healing by injecting BPC-157 under the skin above my patella. This injury is 17 years old and surgery would only have the potential to make it worse like surgey did on my Dad's meniscus. They don't repair a meniscus tear. Thy just shave away the meniscus until the tear is no longer visible leaving you with less meniscus than before. F@ck that!!! I'm actually improving; less pain, less swelling, I'm lifting heavier, and not in excruciating pain the day after training legs.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
So for my rotator cuffs I would just inject into the rear debts?- the right I tore from heavy ass squats - doc said I wouldn't gain any thing from surgery

redman87

Dec 18, 2014
Just joined don't really understand how to make my own thread so I figured I could post my results on here. My hgh kit and bottles of bpc-157 showed up today. My reason for need is bi lateral golfers elbow/ tennis elbow on my left. It started back in October I was doing p90x 30 work out I still think it's a ok work out considering I live in hotels the majority of the time. Anyways I really ramped up the amount of pull ups and push-up I had been doing plus working hard at work every day. Long story short I ended up injured in the end and physio rest ice heat all disnt seem to help a lot low weight bicep curls about three lbs was helping then I go and injure it again lifting something heavy. So most likely I will start with bicep curls agian shortly and light stretching.

New regime 2ius HGH in the morning followed by 250 mg of bpc sub q in each elbow will keep updating process of it goes good hopefully someone can learn from my experience.

redman87

Dec 18, 2014
Second day... So far so good doing 25 mins of hitt cardio in the morning 2 hrs after injections. Followed by curls never felt anything during arm curls at 3 lbs so bumped it up to 12.5 3*15. Only thing I'm still having trouble with is my tennis elbow on my left arm couldnt do reverse curls with that arm. Did 3*15 with right arm. Wine thing I noticed is my weight is up 4 lbs. Also got a pretty good pump with 12.5 lbs. but I guess it's been a while since I lifted that much. I'm thinking left arm maybe still hurting cause not injecting bpc in right spot.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just joined don't really understand how to make my own thread so I figured I could post my results on here. My hgh kit and bottles of bpc-157 showed up today. My reason for need is bi lateral golfers elbow/ tennis elbow on my left. It started back in October I was doing p90x 30 work out I still think it's a ok work out considering I live in hotels the majority of the time. Anyways I really ramped up the amount of pull ups and push-up I had been doing plus working hard at work every day. Long story short I ended up injured in the end and physio rest ice heat all disnt seem to help a lot low weight bicep curls about three lbs was helping then I go and injure it again lifting something heavy. So most likely I will start with bicep curls agian shortly and light stretching.

New regime 2ius HGH in the morning followed by 250 mg of bpc sub q in each elbow will keep updating process of it goes good hopefully someone can learn from my experience.

Second day... So far so good doing 25 mins of hitt cardio in the morning 2 hrs after injections. Followed by curls never felt anything during arm curls at 3 lbs so bumped it up to 12.5 3*15. Only thing I'm still having trouble with is my tennis elbow on my left arm couldnt do reverse curls with that arm. Did 3*15 with right arm. Wine thing I noticed is my weight is up 4 lbs. Also got a pretty good pump with 12.5 lbs. but I guess it's been a while since I lifted that much. I'm thinking left arm maybe still hurting cause not injecting bpc in right spot.
It'd be better if you just started your own thread

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
Does this need to be injected to the injured site? I had my ACL and PCL reconstructed in May. Also had a Stage III MCL tear (they had that heal on its own). I am in the rehab stages still. Could this product help if I don't inject into my knee which I obviously don't want to do?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Does this need to be injected to the injured site? I had my ACL and PCL reconstructed in May. Also had a Stage III MCL tear (they had that heal on its own). I am in the rehab stages still. Could this product help if I don't inject into my knee which I obviously don't want to do?

It goes systemic so you don't need to inject into the actual area but I would recommend doing so. I want to try this stuff out too (for my back). Everyone I know who has used it pretty much says it's a miracle drug.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i just left the dr office hoping to get a cortisone injection in my elbow. i was told its not a ligament issue . i have torn bicep, and surrounding muscles. i cant even do side shoulder raises with a 10lb weight anymore. and yesterday i ended up destroying it by curling . now im paying for it. im on ghr6/cjc1295 no dac. the dr wouldnt give me an injection in my elbow. he said lay of it. thats not even a option, i must work out. i also have to get 2 surgeries on both hands for carpal tunnel. and have major back issues and im on pain management for it, now i have knee issues . i know im a mess. but my main concern is this concept and elbow pain. do you think this will help me out? and exactly how do i use it?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
how often do you use it daily/weekly? i have an elbow issue but the dr says its not tennis elbow and not tendons. he says my muscles are ripping off of my bone but hes a dick. he didnt even do any scans or xrays he just puled on my arm and fingers. it hurts my inner elbow to even lift a glass of water and slowing my workout down tremendously. i wana try this, do uo think it will work and what doses should i use and where ti inject in my elbow

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
how often do you use it daily/weekly? i have an elbow issue but the dr says its not tennis elbow and not tendons. he says my muscles are ripping off of my bone but hes a dick. he didnt even do any scans or xrays he just puled on my arm and fingers. it hurts my inner elbow to even lift a glass of water and slowing my workout down tremendously. i wana try this, do uo think it will work and what doses should i use and where ti inject in my elbow

Inject 250-500mcg everyday with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe as close to the injury site as possible. I try to inject into the injury intramuscularly but if that is too painful then inject under the skin above the injury.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Inject 250-500mcg everyday with a 29 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe as close to the injury site as possible. I try to inject into the injury intramuscularly but if that is too painful then inject under the skin above the injury.

got the 50% off text and took full advantage of it. needed some other things for my rats too. so far superior is my go to for peps. just seem stronger then other company i have used. gonna try it with 2 bottles. the pain is exactly in the crease inside of my elbow, like where they take blood. should i go right there? what if i hit a vien or tendon or something? or should i move up or down an inch and go in bi or forearm some? im not scared of needles or pain so i will go right where it hurts, just dont know if i wil damage if i hit something im not supposed to