©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bpc 157 injury healing

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
got the 50% off text and took full advantage of it. needed some other things for my rats too. so far superior is my go to for peps. just seem stronger then other company i have used. gonna try it with 2 bottles. the pain is exactly in the crease inside of my elbow, like where they take blood. should i go right there? what if i hit a vien or tendon or something? or should i move up or down an inch and go in bi or forearm some? im not scared of needles or pain so i will go right where it hurts, just dont know if i wil damage if i hit something im not supposed to

I've actually injected into the tendon and it didn't hurt. It's not a big deal if you hit a vein. BPC-157 won't hurt you. It's a systemic peptide. A little in the vein isn't a problem. Just inject as close to the injury as possible.

Barks

Sep 24, 2014
Texas
I have a question regarding the systemic effect in terms of effecting the intestines...The reports are very promising for those with ulcers or ibd.

Would it make sense to inject subq in the stomach as with insulin? I've looked for any information on this to no avail. I would appreciate your take on it.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I have a question regarding the systemic effect in terms of effecting the intestines...The reports are very promising for those with ulcers or ibd.

Would it make sense to inject subq in the stomach as with insulin? I've looked for any information on this to no avail. I would appreciate your take on it.

That makes as much sense as any. I would imagine for good systemic results you would need higher doses just like with TB-500 where a full 5mg vial is injected weekly.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That didn't hurt at all. I just injected 300mcg BPC157 directly into the elbow tendon about 3/4" up past the elbow. I sure hope this works as this injury has persisted for several months. Darn tendinitis!

JJ this is very exciting! One of Ed Coans buds and mine as well had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago. I would think this could be something
very beneficial for him. Do you think it would work well possibly for
post surgical invasive procedures such as i described?
Myself I am coming off a fairly serious muscle tear injury in my right lower back.I think this with the tb500 would be very benficial?
One more thing A gym pal of mine had a slight tear in the teardrop
muscle above the knee from a 1040 raw squat recently. There was some deep purple/blue discoloration. I'm thinking this could really benefit him as well. Sorry for the barrage of examples but you have me very interested. Great info for all of us but especially the vet long timers to iron.Great job and thank you very much.. Turbobusa,..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
JJ this is very exciting! One of Ed Coans buds and mine as well had a hip replacement 3 weeks ago. I would think this could be something
Myself I am coming off a fairly serious muscle tear injury in my right lower back.I think this with the tb500 would be very benficial?
muscle above the knee from a 1040 raw squat recently. There was some deep purple/blue discoloration. I'm thinking this could really benefit him as well. Sorry for the barrage of examples but you have me very interested. Great info for all of us but especially the vet long timers to iron.Great job and thank you very much.. Turbobusa,..

TB I just sent you a pm on promuscle. Yes one or both of these healing peptides would work greatly for all of you. They are great for recovery from serious injuries, nagging injuries and just general recovery from training too.

250-500mcg BPC-157 in the injured area ed would be hugely beneficial. Added to that 500mcg TB-500 ed sub-q in your stomach. You could inject the tb-500 in the injured area for a more localized effect but either would be fine (it goes systematic anyway). Let me know how you and/or your friends get on if you decide to use it.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey thank you very much Elvia... I'll head over shortly to pm.
Hey how you been? Thanks , Turbobusa.....................

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey thank you very much Elvia... I'll head over shortly to pm.
Hey how you been? Thanks , Turbobusa.....................

I have been good. I met a new girl and we have moved in together. Living in the city centre which is different but nice. She has to go back to Switzerland in May so it looks like I will be moving there. Just joined a new gym after a period of laziness and gonna hit it harder than ever. Although I have decided to trim down and get ripped for a change... well that's if I stop eating Chinese takeaways and jars of nutella :D How have you been?

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i had doubts about this stuff but have to after only a few days i feel way less pain in my elbow. im very surprised

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

Turbo, be careful with TB500 and possibly BPC-157 for the person with the hip replacement...Here's wh...I just had a two level fusion in the lumbar area of my back...I can't use any anti-inflammatories for 6 months because they impede the fusion! I can't say for sure with a hip but I would think the top of the femur where the hardware was installed might need to fuse to it despite any screws being used.

The easiest way to find out is to have this person ask their surgeon if they can take anti-inflammatories. Best of luck to your friend and his recovery!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Bio thanks for that. Thinking
about it it may be more beneficial down the road for that friend.
giving the bones time to build into the appliance. Later i'm assumimg it would benefit connective and soft tissues.
Thanks,, Turbo.......................

C4 Cass

Professional Powerlifter
Feb 6, 2015
Lees Summit, Missouri
Bpc 157 and TB500 are my favorites for healing I have a full supra spinous tear on my left shoulder and I have regained almost 95 percent usage and strength in it. I touch and go benched 430 Sunday. Very happy with results from these.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Bpc 157 and TB500 are my favorites for healing I have a full supra spinous tear on my left shoulder and I have regained almost 95 percent usage and strength in it. I touch and go benched 430 Sunday. Very happy with results from these.

That s really awesome news My supra was torn off completely at the humorous. I'm really looking for knee shoulder and hip joint relief so
those are the two i have chosen. thanks for input.
PS Like to see you pull in person sometime. Incredible!.
Chicken hawk is a bud of mine as well he came out and trained
with Eddie and I at the now defunct Quads Gym.
T

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I strained my adductor yesterday going much heavier on legs because I just started some killer inject dbol. When I got home I injected 500mcg BPC157 into two sites in my adductor where it hurt, and then did it again this morning. I don't feel any pain in the injury. BPC157 is some crazy good stuff!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I have this real bad pain on the right side of my left knee. It's not in the knee cap, but on the right side over on the side. It's chronic and I limp all the time, but real bad the days following leg training day. Yesterday, I had a great leg workout. Today I decided to inject 500mcg of BPC-157 under the skin above the pain, and it actually worked. It must have reduced the chronic inflammation I have in the spot. I didn't think it would work just injecting under the skin but it really helped. I'm not limping today. I think wherever you inject BPC-157 it will reduce inflammation that all injuries cause. It's usually the inflammation that presses against nerves and causes us pain.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've been taking 500mcg in my knees preworkout on leg day and the the day after legs. I have chronic knee pain and swelling from bad injuries. BPC-157 allows me to train my legs much harder than I ever could normally. It reduces the swelling and pain on days that I take it. I tend to use it around my leg training. Everyday use would get a little pricey for me right now. This is one amazing healing peptide.

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
I used 500mcg BPC-157 in my outer pec strain everyday for 10 days and it was good as new. I couldn't believe how fast it healed.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just ordered 20mg of BPC-157. I'm going to actively make it my mission to heal my delt injuries in the rotator cuff and rear delt. It's a bad injury that has improved slowly over the past 6 months but it has a long way to go. The way it feels I'm sure it will never be 100% without surgery. I'm going to do my best to help it improve without surgery.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've put 500mcg BPC157 in my rotator cuff 3 days straight and I feel improvement. I really hope this continues. I'm prioritizing my rotator cuff and am going to not inject my rear delt for awhile. I don't want to run out too quickly.

baldpaul

Jun 8, 2015
Hello, I am new here. and have been in the shadows reading all i can. anyway I am new to peptides but not new in anabolics, been lifting for over 30 yrs, competing in power lifting early 80s, 55yrs young. for past 25 days been doing 100mcg Hexeralin with 100mcg CJC -1295 No DAC 3 times a day along with 700mg Test E, 600mg EQ, have been very happy with results body wgt is lean at 190lbs 5' 8" said all that to ask this. tonight I was taking my wife out for her birthday on my Electra-Glide while doing a low speed tight turn I ended up dumping it :banghead: and tore my upper left bicep tendon and left hamstring trying to keep it from going down. would Bpc 157 injected into site of injury be beneficial ? and if so can it be taken while using the Hex and CJC ? and sorry for the long post, Thanks for your input !!

Last edited: