©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check my fertility doses

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Me and my partner are trying for a back these doses ok?

1500iy hcg ew
75iu hmg x2 ew
100mg prov ed
50mg clomid e5d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You're using 1500iu of HCG a week? Is that one dose, once a week or broken up into daily doses?

And I don't understand the Proviron. Why are you using an AAS is you're trying to conceive? Even a low dose of Proviron is going to be mildly suppressive.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Am I missing something? Have you tried before or have you been trying with no results? If so have either of you been tested to see why its not working? I have 3 children and believe me when I say nothing means more to me and that's the one thing I would never self medicate for. If you are? I realize your just fucking within hormone levels and drugs that are suppose to be completely safe but I wouldn't do shit unless its under a Doctors supervision or advice. And you may have I don't know you didn't really say. Man that's just something you gotta be careful with my friend. Please make sure you do things the 110% right way. Don't assume anything when it comes to this....AR....

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
You're using 1500iu of HCG a week? Is that one dose, once a week or broken up into daily doses?

And I don't understand the Proviron. Why are you using an AAS is you're trying to conceive? Even a low dose of Proviron is going to be mildly suppressive.

Proviron increases sperm quality and make more stronger straight swimmers it aids fertility

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Am I missing something? Have you tried before or have you been trying with no results? If so have either of you been tested to see why its not working? I have 3 children and believe me when I say nothing means more to me and that's the one thing I would never self medicate for. If you are? I realize your just fucking within hormone levels and drugs that are suppose to be completely safe but I wouldn't do shit unless its under a Doctors supervision or advice. And you may have I don't know you didn't really say. Man that's just something you gotta be careful with my friend. Please make sure you do things the 110% right way. Don't assume anything when it comes to this....AR....

The cycles from a mod on another forum whos been on aas constant for over 10 years he used this but more hmg and more prov, his docor put him on
1500iu hcg ew
150iu hmg x3 ew
50 mg clomid ed
250mg prov ed

This took him from below 2million sperm per ml (infertile) to 80 million sperm per ml his partner was pregnant within 6weeks of this cycle.

Iv never getting a partner pregnant while on only when i came off and used proviron plus pct till it worked 4month later.

I want to be fertile again asap for 2nd baby so planned my 1st doses as i cant afford that mods full cycle.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Its your choice brother. As far as the doses I cant answer that because I dont really know what you are dealing with. Could be too high, could be too low, could be perfect. Without tests it would be me speculating. I can say that nothing you are taking is suppose to have any adverse effects on a baby. Reason I know this is because when my wife and I were planning on our first child I kinda had to be "on" at that time and we were upfront with the Doc and he monitored everything I was taking and basically spent countless hours with us going over many compounds we all take. That's why I still say you should seek a Doc's advice and tests first. You may not need to fuck with anything. Also the info I'm going by is 20 yrs old and no offense to your Mod friend but your getting Doctors advice for him not you and its third hand info. Like I said though you gotta do you so good luck brother!!!! I hope it all works out for you and your partner perfectly cause as you know there's nothing better than kids IMO....AR....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Proviron increases sperm quality and make more stronger straight swimmers it aids fertility

Really? Never heard of that before. Got any research u can point me towards? I did a quick google search and couldn't find anything.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
For kiddo #1, I did the following....after a 2-4 month break.

HMG @ 35-75iu M/W/F
HCG @ 500-1500iu T/Th/Sat
Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED
Toremifene @ 60mg ED
Clomid @ 50mg EOD

I started the Clomid/Toremifene/Aromasin about a month or two prior to the HCG/HMG because I was waiting for the later to get to me (the source took my money before the Chinese New Year, and then did not ship for like 4-6 weeks after).

I only had enough HMG to last me 6 weeks at 75iu M/W/F...continued taking everything else for a few weeks after, until the GF was preggo.

I was on/off gear for like 15-20 years before this.

Kiddo #2....I did the same thing as above without the HMG (couldn't afford the shit this time) and about 2-3 months later had kiddo #2 on the way...this was after a 5-6 month off period.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just took a male
Fertility test home kit and its came back negative

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Is this your pre hormone therapy testing? By that I mean, have you started using the hormones you posted originally?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv just started

Hcg 1500iu ev
100mg prob ed
50mg clomid ed

Till i can afford the hmg

Also still self admin trt ew

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Would it not be more effective to quit using the Test? The point of the drugs is to get the HPTA working effectively again, and I would imagine the TRT is actually still causing some suppression of the HPTA. Obviously I'm no expert on fertility. I'm just trying to look at this from a logical perspective.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Would it not be more effective to quit using the Test? The point of the drugs is to get the HPTA working effectively again, and I would imagine the TRT is actually still causing some suppression of the HPTA. Obviously I'm no expert on fertility. I'm just trying to look at this from a logical perspective.

Im guessing those med will have you producing plenty test so trt is not needed?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Im guessing those med will have you producing plenty test so trt is not needed.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm no expert, and I could easily be wrong. It's just what makes sense to me. I could be wrong; it wouldn't be the first time.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just realised iv done the test wrong, once i added the drops to the bottle and turned up and down 10times i put straight on the test strip, i was supposed to wait at least 2mins