©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check my fertility doses

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
my fiance is trying for us to have a kid but my motility is low. just took test and waiting for results. this will be test #3. whats helps motility?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Have never followed any of the pregnancy threads before. Interesting. Keep us posted on how things go please.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
just got my test results and my motility is 0%. so if anyone can help id appreciate it

Wintermaul

May 12, 2015
just got my test results and my motility is 0%. so if anyone can help id appreciate it
Usually vitamin C is very helpfull along with zinc. And you need to out-change the sperms often. Sperm that are "fresh" is more mobile than "old". Have daily intercourse, take 3-10grams of vitamin C daily.

Another thing is that changes takes time. All of you that startet hCG and clomid, etc. To make new sperm-cells and give hCG time to work takes months. So there is no point in starting hCG today and already next week take a new test. Give it some time.

Ive best experience with just hCG. It gives me the ability to make babies even on cycle. I dont even need to take it that long. Last time i just took 2500units 2xweek for 2weeks. 3months later and #2 is on the way.