©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
keep going man...it's not broad strokes but layer after layer

Such true words. Now that the scale has started pointing N my frame of mind is way better.

The answer to me growing turns out to be healthy fats guys. Macadamia nut oil, avocado nut oil. We added between 1 and two tbs to each me. This BT turns out to be one cool cat about diets. He systematically plugged in each carbs and fats one at a time to see what my body would respond to. To look at my diet you would think it's low carbs for a BBer.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What's going on man
We're you ya?
I need my daily inspiration man.
Are you not posting just to make me loose interest in lifting so I can't get on stage against you?
It's working

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What's going on man
We're you ya?
I need my daily inspiration man.
Are you not posting just to make me loose interest in lifting so I can't get on stage against you?
It's working

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
Well, CG has not gone MIA because his profile always shows that he is logged in.

Post something up CG.

danieltx

Donating Member
Jun 12, 2018
Does anybody know how to reach Concreteguy outside of here? Per his profile, he hasn't been active since February 28.

kastro

Donating Member
Jan 11, 2005
He posted 2 hours ago on pm.Mike Arnold's thread.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
I'm hoping someone can contact him and let us know he is okay. The silence is starting to worry me.

^^^^ I am more than a little concerned about CG too. It is not like him at all to go MIA like this. I wonder if his trainer could shed some light on the subject...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'e been in a coma for 14 days and just now been out of it for a week now. I wish I could say I'm fine and doing well but I can't. My abbs bust and I was rushed to ICU and operated on less than a half hour from arrival. I'm doing my best to learn how to take are of myself again. Bless my wife's heart. She spent every dy and night in ICU with me. She would talk to me amd hold my hands. I'm so tired, I must cut this short. When I have energy I will return to the thread. God bless...…………..