©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Just wanna say that you are doing an amazing job and your just getting started. Your attention to detail is very much like ours and this appears to be a perfect fit for both of us . Thank you sincerely for truly caring about this and what we are doing here together.

Absolutely brother!
I appreciate all that you and Vaultek have sacrificed to let people on this board try out your products. I'll be sure to try out some of that allflex also.

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Today I hit chest! What an amazing work out. I killed it. Overall I feel great. I noticed a huge pump, almost uncomfortable.
Here is basically what I hit!
Incline dumbell press 4x12
Decline dumbell press 4x12
Incline dumbell press 4x12
Flat dumbell press 4x12
Cable cross overs 3x10
Pull overs 4x8
Dips 6 sets until failure
Staying discilined. No sodas in a week! Lol! Strength is steady!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Last night I hit legs! Legs and chest are my two favorites to hit as I stay very focused on them. I felt insanely strong today. I took in about 5400 calories and 520 grams of protein. I'm still not using any other supplements except real food. I'm also not counting carbs at this point. I did eat a piece of cake for my little girls bday and I'm sure I'll have one Saturday for my bday! Other than that I'm doing pretty well.
Today first thing at gym I stretched for a good 30 minutes and then did 30 minutes on treadmill at 3.5

Then I went into front squats 4 sets x 12 with first set as warm up 135, 225, 315, 405
Rear squats 3 x 12 350, 450 and 500 for 8
Leg extentions 4x10 single leg 80,85,90,105
Lunges with barbell 3x8 135, 185, 225
Straight leg deadlift 3x12 135, 225,315
Lying leg curls 5 sets 8 reps 40,50,60,70,75

By the end of my rear squats my lower back was on fire. I am assuming it is the superdrol, but needless to say I had to use hand rails to come back upstairs from the gym.
I also stretched for 30 minutes after. I'm liking the overall feeling I have right now. No where close to where I once was, but that really doesn't matter. I feel good and I'm strong. That's everything to me. The vaultek gear is still flowing smooth as I pinned two ccs today of 400mg test and 300mg deca. I used a 25g 1 inch into thigh. No soreness at all.
I'll update again tomorrow! (Friday)

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Happy birthday brother! Sdrol will give you debilitating back pumps. I'd get on taurine, 3g 2x/day and drink as much water is possible. If you don't I can almost guarantee you won't be able to deadlift without crying in pain

Last night I hit legs! Legs and chest are my two favorites to hit as I stay very focused on them. I felt insanely strong today. I took in about 5400 calories and 520 grams of protein. I'm still not using any other supplements except real food. I'm also not counting carbs at this point. I did eat a piece of cake for my little girls bday and I'm sure I'll have one Saturday for my bday! Other than that I'm doing pretty well.
Today first thing at gym I stretched for a good 30 minutes and then did 30 minutes on treadmill at 3.5

Then I went into front squats 4 sets x 12 with first set as warm up 135, 225, 315, 405
Rear squats 3 x 12 350, 450 and 500 for 8
Leg extentions 4x10 single leg 80,85,90,105
Lunges with barbell 3x8 135, 185, 225
Straight leg deadlift 3x12 135, 225,315
Lying leg curls 5 sets 8 reps 40,50,60,70,75

By the end of my rear squats my lower back was on fire. I am assuming it is the superdrol, but needless to say I had to use hand rails to come back upstairs from the gym.
I also stretched for 30 minutes after. I'm liking the overall feeling I have right now. No where close to where I once was, but that really doesn't matter. I feel good and I'm strong. That's everything to me. The vaultek gear is still flowing smooth as I pinned two ccs today of 400mg test and 300mg deca. I used a 25g 1 inch into thigh. No soreness at all.
I'll update again tomorrow! (Friday)

Bear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Loving this log, the detail is great and others are chiming in to help!! Perfect!!!!
Taurine ****
Potassium****

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Thank you for the Bday wishes guys. Unfortunately, both Friday and Saturday I spent mostly in bed with a flu bug. Feeling pretty good today and it's back to business tomorrow. I have some more buffalo coming. It's costing me $8.30 a lb but should help me yield some nice quality gains. I went out this morning and got my kiddos some valentine's and picked me up some taurine and potassium. I also weighed in today and I am 7 lbs up after the first week. I would venture to say it's partial water retention but for two days of being sick I'm pretty sure all water has left my system
I will pin again on Monday and update everyone! Please enjoy your Valentine's day! Sully, if you read this, I hope you don't have any pinterest projects brother! Lol!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I was back at it today. I had a nice back and bicep day. I took in 5900 calories and 523 grams of protein today. It consisted of bison for 2 meals with broccoli and sweet potatoes, 2 meals were venison chops with oats, covered with a little pure maple syrup from a local farmer, one dozen eggs with one cup oats, 2 meals with 10 Oz ribeye with peanut butter on whole wheat bread and a plain salad with fat free zesty italian. Every two hours I had a small snack size back of unsalted almonds.
I started with my biceps
4x12 front inverted concentration curls
3x10 standing barbell curls
4x10 Seated side curls
4x failure Standing cross over cable curls
4x4 standing hammer curls

Back
Stretch started with assisted pull ups. Have to do them that way with bum shoulder.
3x12 front Lat pull downs
3x12 one arm rows
4x10 seated rows
3x6 heavy bent over barbell rows
4x8 tbar row
5x30 hyper extentions
I pinned the following
1cc of test 400
1cc of deca 300
Took 20 mg superdrol
.25 mg arimidex
Taurine, potassium, and fish oil. (Thanks all4muscle and Magnus for advise)
I did not do dead lifts today as my back is suffering from some serious pumps. Everything flows nicely. I haven't experienced any pip. I love the tabs. They are labeled with the vaultek emblem and have a scored line on them to easily break into two pieces. I think that is a very nice feature. I will see about getting photos up later today of both tabs. Through it All, Vaultek has had great communication, support and supplied this tremendous gear. I could not be more pleased!
Thanks for the support from all the guys here at Anasci! It's motivating and appreciated!

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I had a nice chest workout today. I pinned 1cc test 400, 1cc of deca 300, 30mg superdrol, 500i.u. hcg and .25 mg of arimidex
I was only able to get in about 409 grams of protein, 4440 calories.
That was consumed over 5 meals, which basically consisted of what I took in on the last updated post.
My shoulder has been feeling some stress so I focused on dumbells and smith machine.
I started off with flat dumbell presses Starting off with 50 lb and finishing with 120lb
Incline dumbell flies 50lb to 90lb
Pullovers 75lb to 120lb
Weighted dips with 90lb
Smith machine flat bench 225lb to 505lb
Smith machine decline press 225lb to 500lb
Cable cross overs 4 sets 75 lb
Push ups- I fell on my face, literally. The pump was so intense at this point I couldn't push anything or raise my arms. I'm going to get in my hot tub and take a nap. Hope everyone has a great day

Bear

varick

Jan 24, 2016
Lubbock
www.vaultekpharma.com
My brotha.. your log is very inspirational. Many are taking notice. We are lucky to have the ability to have use of a real lab. This give us the opportunity to provide our customers with a great product.