©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Customs log of Vaultek gear

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Your doing an awesome job, we would love to be involved in your "curtain" phase as well. As long ad you wanna keep logging we can help out. Its going great!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Brother,
That would be awesome! I am loving the gear thus far. I would love to run the cutting phase with Vaultek gear as well. Thank you for that opportunity. I will continue logging everything.

Bear

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Bear, I'm 295-300 lbs all the time.I'm now in the process of trying as Magnus says " putting my Ego in check" so I can concentrate on cutting. The funny thing is that I'm so big that even if I lost 50 lbs I'd still be huge! I just have to keep that in mind.Stay strong brother!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
A great example of what I mean is watch some of Tom Platz training videos, some with John Meadows. He's always messing around with tempos, ranges, statics, pausing at the bottom of movements...... He has an excruciating one on shoulders that's worth a watch.

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
A great example of what I mean is watch some of Tom Platz training videos, some with John Meadows. He's always messing around with tempos, ranges, statics, pausing at the bottom of movements...... He has an excruciating one on shoulders that's worth a watch.
2 greats of this industry!!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
So,
What are everyone's those on a cutting phase cycle? What would you run and how would you run it? I'm talking about the ultimate cutting cycle.

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Magnus,
So I couldn't sleep saturday night/Sunday morning, so I turned on the handy smart tv to YouTube and watched about 7 hours of total video. Alot of great stuff from the two you mentioned. I'm going to incorporate much of that into my everyday routine. Kai Greene also had some great things. I appreciate the help! Gonna keep pushing forward!

Bear

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Kai's another one I forgot to mention. He has a real good video "I'm not a weightlifter" . I am shocked at how much size you can put on with just little tweaks within sets.

all4muscle

Jan 22, 2016
Good use of a sleepless night...and yeah Kai is a very intellectual lifter.... On that note , another smart BBer is Ben Pakulski.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
It was definitely worth while! I'm starting to realize at my age that I would rather look Good and be healthy than lift a car. I'm certainly going to take you up on your offer for my cutting phase. That was very generous and I appreciate that! You, Varick and Vaultek have been stand up people and I would not hesitate to refer you guys to anyone!
I will post results again tomorrow.

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
My idea of a good cutting cycle if I can get lean enough would be similar to this
16 weeks
Test Propionate eod for 16 weeks
Primobolan 600mg per week 16 weeks
Anavar 60 mg ed for the last 14 weeks
Masteron 150 mg eod for the last 14 weeks
4 weeks in hcg @ 250iu twice per week
nolvadex 10mg a day for 16 weeks
GH for 16 weeks at 4iu per day
clomid post cyle

This in my opinion would be the ultimate cut stack and as Magnus suggested, laying off the heavy weight and follow a protocol such as John Meadows

I tried to remember how many cycles I have done over the past 20 years and to be honest guys I would say over 20. This would be the most complex and I feel rewarding.
Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated!
I could even put in a thermal blend or clen/t3

Bear

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
View attachment 21732
Monday was a new day for me. I tried a different type of routine and loved it. I cut out the super heavy weight and started doing more isolated lifts. I added more reps with lighter weight.
I pinned 1cc of test 400 and 1cc of deca. I'm at 30mg of superdrol and feeling great. Not a bit of pip through the first 3 weeks. I am up 12 lbs after 3 weeks. I hit chest hard today with mostly dumbells not exceeding 50lb.
I did decline bench with barbell, not exceeding 315. I have also incorporated more cardio. I'm doing 45 minutes of treadmill and beating the shit out of this guy for 30 minutes. So far everything is going great!View attachment 21733

Bear

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yo Bear. How do you get out of that little chair?! 😊