©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting Up (I'll donate if you help)

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
My friend (obviously not me, since im already cut) wants to lose his stomach and love handles. I've heard of some steroids that can cut you up like winstrol and I think clenbuterol. I also read that anavar can make your veins show too. Im going to get him on a proper diet and a better workout routine for him too and if you guys could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. He is 24, 5'9-5'10 and weighs about 180. He works construction every day but the stomach stays.

If you could help me out with a diet for him and a workout routine for him i'll donate 100 points to you, just to be curteus! First come, first serve. I would also like to know a steroid or two that could help him cut up.

I won't donate points to you if it seems you dont know what your talking about! ;)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Tell him to lay off the beers. Clen would definitely help, as well as low carb after about 6pm and morning cardio. As I know it, steroids don't get you cut, they can help maintain muscle when cutting though. Best chance IMO is Clen and doing cardio when your glycogen stores are depleted(in the morning or after weight training). Clen has a mild anti-catabolic effect. I'm a newbie though, so I can't really give you advice on using it.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I donated 50 points to you. He does drink so that helped, I didn't even look at that factor. I dont know much about cutting steroids because i've never needed them so your information helped somewhat. Thanks.

Whoever sets up an eating regimen and a body workout that can be done at home I will give 150 points to! He has a bench press and dumb bells he can get access to. Preferably only workout 3 days a week due to his schedule.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
As I know it, steroids don't get you cut, they can help maintain muscle when cutting though.

Here's a couple recommended for cutting: Anavar, Trenbolone, Clenbuterol, Cytomel (not a steroid. beginner not advised)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
Here's a couple recommended for cutting: Anavar, Trenbolone, Clenbuterol, Cytomel (not a steroid. beginner not advised)
does clen affect your sleeping.....does it make ya jittery?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Zaven said:
does clen affect your sleeping.....does it make ya jittery?

Normally yes, but not for a long period only a couple days in the beginning

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
Normally yes, but not for a long period only a couple days in the beginning
I have a hard enough time as it is keeping a normal sleeping pattern, it would prolly f**k me up anyways....

I have a hard time falling asleep....but once I do I'm out.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
Does Clen raise BP, or does it burn fat through another mechanism?

It raises your body's temperature slightly forcing your body to burn fat...even if you don't workout

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
It raises your body's temperature slightly forcing your body to burn fat...even if you don't workout
does it not raise your bp..?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
I can handle the heat...I'll just blast the AC! LOL! I was just worried about high BP (although mine is fine).

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
Hey O..I see these available...how many per day at the listed dosage Clenbuterol .02mcg

Most "men" can take between 4-8 tabs. Of course starting with 1 and seeing how your body tolerates it. It's best to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. During the off period supplementing with some other fat burning product. Xenadrine...etc. and normally ran for 8-10 weeks

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
Most "men" can take between 4-8 tabs. Of course starting with 1 and seeing how your body tolerates it. It's best to cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. During the off period supplementing with some other fat burning product. Xenadrine...etc. and normally ran for 8-10 weeks

So that would be 4 to 8 .02mcg tabs correct? Just want to order the correct amount, and don't want to take too much.