©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting Up (I'll donate if you help)

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Freejay said:
Does Clen raise BP, or does it burn fat through another mechanism?

Clen does raise ur BP slightly..it is made for asthma patients...Clen opens up ur lungs via "Bronchidilation"-dilation of respiratory passways, blood is then forced in ur lungs to fill gaps, after lungs, blood goes into ur Heart therefore causing heart to pump higher...
My recommendation is always do a low dose of this and T3, Ancilllaries such as those mess with ur most important and vital organs of the body~
Gear only affects muscles, believe it or not, ur heart is all muscle!
Research and find ur bodies comfortable dosage toleration and you'll be cool~
L~H

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Here is the cycle I have just finished.

Day 1 20mcg
Day 2 40
Day 3 60
Day 4 80
Day 5 80
Day 6-12 100
Day 13 80
Day 14 60
Day 15 off
Day 16 off
Day 17 start ECA

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
it does fuck with your sleep a little..I'm taking 125 mg's of cytomel and 400 mcg's of clen along with nolva and proviron....I've lost close to 3 1/2 " in my waste startin to see some veins now that i hadn't seen in awhile....I'll be up tp 150 mg's of cytomel and possibly 600 mcg's of clen here in a day or 2...and then I'll be tapering off..I'm going into week 5 and plan on being off in week 8.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
latino~heat said:
Clen does raise ur BP slightly..it is made for asthma patients...Clen opens up ur lungs via "Bronchidilation"-dilation of respiratory passways, blood is then forced in ur lungs to fill gaps, after lungs, blood goes into ur Heart therefore causing heart to pump higher...
My recommendation is always do a low dose of this and T3, Ancilllaries such as those mess with ur most important and vital organs of the body~
Gear only affects muscles, believe it or not, ur heart is all muscle!
Research and find ur bodies comfortable dosage toleration and you'll be cool~
L~H

I am familliar with beta 2 related drugs, and am sure this drug is similar to albuterol (ventolin) which is a fast acting brochodiolator. I was in school at one point (pharm) but stopped because I got hitched, and was making too much in sales anyway. This compound dosent scare me so much, but I don't think I'll be messing around with Cytomel anytime soon.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Freejay said:
I am familliar with beta 2 related drugs, and am sure this drug is similar to albuterol (ventolin) which is a fast acting brochodiolator. I was in school at one point (pharm) but stopped because I got hitched, and was making too much in sales anyway. This compound dosent scare me so much, but I don't think I'll be messing around with Cytomel anytime soon.

I just got done with my Pharmacology course two weeks ago, and man I learned alot in that class that it brings a whole new meaning to AAS~!
L~H

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
This compound dosent scare me so much, but I don't think I'll be messing around with Cytomel anytime soon.

It's no joke playing with your thyroid bro....if your not comfortable with using cytomel stay away from it.