©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Damn I can barely walk!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Shot my 3ml of 250 deca and 500 test e into my quad instead of my glute b/c I was tired of the 3 day lump and within 24hrs my quad is so sore I look like I'm handicapped!

Now I had been shooting 1.5ml of test prop and sometimes didn't even feel it. Is it the quanity or the type of gear b/c believe me I'll never put myself thru this again lol.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
Shot my 3ml of 250 deca and 500 test e into my quad instead of my glute b/c I was tired of the 3 day lump and within 24hrs my quad is so sore I look like I'm handicapped!

Now I had been shooting 1.5ml of test prop and sometimes didn't even feel it. Is it the quanity or the type of gear b/c believe me I'll never put myself thru this again lol.
yeah,your in pain alright...keep quad injects @ 2ml or less.it was the quantity.
that shoudve been a glute shot...im sure you wont make that mistake again.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
kell11 said:
yeah,your in pain alright...keep quad injects @ 2ml or less.it was the quantity.
that shoudve been a glute shot...im sure you wont make that mistake again.

What about the person on here who claims to dump 3ml in their bicep?? Is that a fing joke or what? lol

Initially the glutes were killing me then about 6 weeks in no pain and rarely lumps. Last 2 weeks have been painful and like a golf ball back there. Chicks grabing my ass asking me what that lump is! So I decided since my quad shots were going so well with the prop I'd bang the deca/test there.

LESSON LEARNED!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
What about the person on here who claims to dump 3ml in their bicep?? Is that a fing joke or what? lol

Initially the glutes were killing me then about 6 weeks in no pain and rarely lumps. Last 2 weeks have been painful and like a golf ball back there. Chicks grabing my ass asking me what that lump is! So I decided since my quad shots were going so well with the prop I'd bang the deca/test there.

LESSON LEARNED!

I put 1.5 into my left bicep about 2 minutes ago. lol
Who the hell puts 3 in there??

W

wolfyEVH

go for the ventrogluteal site that pin recommends. supposedly the best site you can hit. holds 3-5ml i believe

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
unless you have some nice sized quads, i wouldn't go over 2cc. but the glute is fine for 3cc. if you want to poke consecutivley, you can put the 1cc of deca in your delt and the other 2cc in your quad. just split 'em up.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
a-bomb83 said:
unless you have some nice sized quads, i wouldn't go over 2cc. but the glute is fine for 3cc. if you want to poke consecutivley, you can put the 1cc of deca in your delt and the other 2cc in your quad. just split 'em up.

Exactly. It might mean using more pins, but at least you won't get the lumps and pain. I have done as much as 2.5cc's in my quads but I have rather large legs so I guess I absorb gear well. Hope you feel better bro!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:

LESSON LEARNED!
Greg, remember 1/2 the people on the board are insane w/ their gear.
Not only is a bicep shot unresponsive and consequently a waste, it's stupid to do it. 3mL? yeah Ok superman.

P

pincrusher

before everyone goes nutz over a 3ml bicep shot, it can be done but it takes years of working up to that much and also a rather large bicep. this is no different than using syntherol in your biceps to make them grow other than the fact that you have an active steroid in the oil.
personally i dont go over 1m in my biceps but with time and patience i could surpass 2-3ml.
i know personally some national level competitors who do go as high as 3ml in biceps, triceps, & delts not to mention calves ;)

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
Greg, remember 1/2 the people on the board are insane w/ their gear.
Not only is a bicep shot unresponsive and consequently a waste, it's stupid to do it. 3mL? yeah Ok superman.
what do you mean by unresponsive? the biceps are muscles just like everywhere else you shoot gear and work the same way. they provide a depot for the oil till it is absorbed. biceps shots will also allow for muscle stretching and if done correctly fascia stretching which allows for more muscle growth.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I have posted my quad pics in the photo section, they're fairly large but that 3ml shot crippled me all day yesterday! Just limping a little today, did arms tonight and that even put a strain on me lol.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
gregdiesel said:
I have posted my quad pics in the photo section, they're fairly large but that 3ml shot crippled me all day yesterday! Just limping a little today, did arms tonight and that even put a strain on me lol.

suck it up pussy! :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
suck it up pussy! :D

Thanks for the words of encouragement! lol I tried to suck it up and I was a damn cripple yesterday. Walked decent today and feel alot better.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
actually did legs tonight!! hell yeah! lol Shot my 3ml back into my glute on Wednesday