©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Damn I can barely walk!

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
gregdiesel said:
What about the person on here who claims to dump 3ml in their bicep?? Is that a fing joke or what? lol

Initially the glutes were killing me then about 6 weeks in no pain and rarely lumps. Last 2 weeks have been painful and like a golf ball back there. Chicks grabing my ass asking me what that lump is! So I decided since my quad shots were going so well with the prop I'd bang the deca/test there.

LESSON LEARNED!
ACTUALLY NO ITS NOT A JOKE IVE DONE 3 ML'S EVERYWHERE I REALLY DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL SOMETIMES ITLL GET SORE BUT IS IT NOT WORTH IT.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I been shooting my delts,quads and last nite my left bi-cep...I have a bruise there ..I won't shoot there again....Suspension if your wondering...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
ACTUALLY NO ITS NOT A JOKE IVE DONE 3 ML'S EVERYWHERE I REALLY DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL SOMETIMES ITLL GET SORE BUT IS IT NOT WORTH IT.

Well it wasn't you that posted that, if it works for you then that's cool. I just wouldn't recommend it to most bros here! I'm not small, but maybe compared to you... lol

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Greg By Your Stats You Should Be Ok. Its Gonna Be Sore The First Few Times But After That Its Not Really A Big Deal. If You Notice It Staying Sore For More Then The Reg Few Days Then Stop Because You Dont Want To Build Up Alot Of Scar Tissue Especially In Bi's .

Dont Worry I Was Just Cranky Last Night

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIGSARGE said:
Greg By Your Stats You Should Be Ok. Its Gonna Be Sore The First Few Times But After That Its Not Really A Big Deal. If You Notice It Staying Sore For More Then The Reg Few Days Then Stop Because You Dont Want To Build Up Alot Of Scar Tissue Especially In Bi's .

Dont Worry I Was Just Cranky Last Night

Last night my ass! j/k

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I don't feel that its the volume of the oil that causes the soreness that you are feeling, its whats in the compound. You said that you were getting sore lumps in your glute as well right? I've shot 3mls in my delts ,and my delts aren't huge or anything, with no pain. On the same note, I've shot 1ml of tren enanthate (with a high BA/BB content) with swelling and soreness. Its just my opinion, but its the chemicals in the gear that your reacting to not the oil.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cannons said:
I don't feel that its the volume of the oil that causes the soreness that you are feeling, its whats in the compound. You said that you were getting sore lumps in your glute as well right? I've shot 3mls in my delts ,and my delts aren't huge or anything, with no pain. On the same note, I've shot 1ml of tren enanthate (with a high BA/BB content) with swelling and soreness. Its just my opinion, but its the chemicals in the gear that your reacting to not the oil.
I agree with that.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
what do you mean by unresponsive? the biceps are muscles just like everywhere else you shoot gear and work the same way. they provide a depot for the oil till it is absorbed. biceps shots will also allow for muscle stretching and if done correctly fascia stretching which allows for more muscle growth.
alright pin,I cant disagree...but why the heck shoot your bicep?thats what I think I dont dig... And just for fascia stretching?? Id have to be competing.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
Cannons said:

yup! that along with injection technique. if your all over the place and can't stay still for 30 seconds, then it could get painful from that as well.