©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DBOL HELP PLEASE ..

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Hey guys.. I have a few quick questions about DBOL I ask that you help me out with.. please..

Im 17 years old.. 6 feet 210 pounds.. not fat, but chubby a bit.. i work out with a guy whos 30, hes 265 pure muscle, juiced for a longgg time.. i have alot of muscle on me, i work out correctly.. but i want to try dbol.. here comes my first question .. will dbol substitute the fat i have now with muscle.. or will it just add to the fat, because i doubt i want to be 240 pounds of fat. so once again the first question is.... will dbol first substitute the fat with muscle, then add more weight.. or just add more weight..my second question is ; it states i can have severe acne.. and i dont want that either.. if i take a few and i see i have pimples coming, do i stop taking, and it will go away.. or will it trigger something right away for me to keep have pimples coming ? PLEASE I ASK EVERY1 WHO KNOWS TO HELP ME OUT..

A

armani1072

first of all welcome to anasci.

secondly read the pinned topic at the top "thinking about doing steroids"

in my opinion 17 is too young for the juice. especially d-bol. you natural test levels are still pretty high at your age. i would wait on the juice for at least a few more years.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
17 is way to young. read read read bro and learn alot and then when you are ready you will be knowledgable enough to know what you are doing. wait a few more years

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well disel all i gotta say is if your going to do it make sure you do it right

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
it may give you pimples for the time being when your on, not everyone gets pimples though, if you do get some accutane medicine that should do the trick

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Anasci.org+Jan 10 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anasci.org @ Jan 10 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> it may give you pimples for the time being when your on, not everyone gets pimples though, if you do get some accutane medicine that should do the trick [/b][/quote]
I wouldn't mess with accutane though unless the doctor prescribes it.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
guys but in any case.... will it sub my fat with muscle, or will it just add on to my chubb..and make me look fat ???

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-diesel2+Jan 11 2004, 11:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (diesel2 @ Jan 11 2004, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> guys but in any case.... will it sub my fat with muscle, or will it just add on to my chubb..and make me look fat ??? [/b][/quote]
It will throw a lot of weight on you fast but most of it will be water. You will gain muscle but it's not as keepable as if you did a standard 10 or 12 wk test cycle. Strength gains will also be great. Remember, with aas your diet is just as important as the gear.

but bro I really don't suggest doing aas until 21 yrs old.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
guys please listen... i appreciate the fact that you care enough .. but honestly theres not too much that can change my mind at this time.. so as i asked before and never got a sure answer to .... im chubby , but i do have muscle... if i read correctly, dbol adds weight.. but will it be weight added to fat, to make me look like a whale, or will it replace the fat and i will look ripped (obviously with working out... im not one of those who believe that by sitting home, ill get results) hard workout ethic, and good high protein low carb diet.. some cardio..WILL MY FAT BE REPLACED OR ADDED ON TOO ... answer that for me guys..

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
one more thing... if the dbol does make me look fatter, im not looking for that.. basically i have a stomach and i just want to get big and just have cuts.. just straight up diesel.. what could i use for it ? i doubt i want winstrol since i dont think i want to inject, and the pills arent really effective.. what pills can i take for now that would help me out ?? please guys, thanks again

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
your question was answered. youll gain some muscle but youll also gain alot of water weight. dbol is not for cutting. it is for bulking.

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
It will throw a lot of weight on you fast but most of it will be water. You will gain muscle but it's not as keepable as if you did a standard 10 or 12 wk test cycle. Strength gains will also be great. Remember, with aas your diet is just as important as the gear
^ reliable ol' JS ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
It will throw a lot of weight on you fast but most of it will be water. You will gain muscle but it's not as keepable as if you did a standard 10 or 12 wk test cycle. Strength gains will also be great. Remember, with aas your diet is just as important as the gear
^ reliable ol' JS ;) [/b][/quote]
Thanks tweak ;)
Yea bro, I told you what dbol can and will do. It is my humble opinion that you try it naturally a little longer and adjust your diet. If you are chubby then I guarantee changing your diet will give you great results.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-fatkid+Jan 12 2004, 09:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fatkid @ Jan 12 2004, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> dont waste your first time on AS doing Dbol, get some test if your mind is made up [/b][/quote]
Good point there bro. But this guy needs to do some serious research. If you want to lose fat then DIET DIET DIET, and CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!!!!!! Hit the weights too but be sure to keep all of them in check. GOod luck bro!

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
thanks alot guys... im gonna do the winny/test e cycle.. followed with clomid and nolva

Friggemall

Dec 19, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-diesel2+Jan 13 2004, 02:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (diesel2 @ Jan 13 2004, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> thanks alot guys... im gonna do the winny/test e cycle.. followed with clomid and nolva [/b][/quote]
And what are you going to do for your diet?

Get that in check first.