©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DBOL HELP PLEASE ..

Tinytim

Dec 31, 2003
jesus christ dude........most people around here are not going to lead you the worng way.....your too young.....i know thats life deal with it!.
and NOTHING wil replace fat with muscle.........
im really not trying to flame but......just by reading your posts ....i can see that you dont even know what the drugs that you are going to take will do to you ......that is a very serious problem!!!!........you need to spend your time researching .....and reading up on AAS and then anti E's ..........im telling you right now if you think poping some pill is going to make you super man.......your wrong.....if your 17 and fat ...its your own fault.......get on the tread mill every day for 45 min.....and get your diet in check..........just put the dbol away for a few yrs......save it.
TT

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
dude, you need to stop being so impatient. Listen to these guys, they know a lot more about this than most people. I did my first cycle when I was 19 yrs. old, and now I think that I should have waited to a little longer to do a cycle just because I didn't know a hole lot about them then. I would take the time to research them the best that you can and get familiar with all of the info that you find on them. Trust me it will only benefit you in the long run.