©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Death In The Family

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
HI everyone! my name is billy you all know me as cawb, my papaw just pasted last week and my gramma is still lost for words there is a guest book that anyone of you could sign if you would like, it would really mean alot to me and the rest of my family. you can sign it at the end , a friend of billy's. you can keep your e-mail address private.

the page takes a second to load , just click on online obituaries page, then click on Alvin C. Willoughby. or if the address takes you straight to the list just click on Alvin C. Willoughby.

obit.thompsonfuneralhomes.com

If you get a chance, sign in there.My grandma (Marie) checks it everyday to see if there's anything new. I know she'd appreciate it.
thank you in advance for your time. Cawb

Last edited:

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I'm sorry to here about your loss bro one of my best friends fathers just passed its tough.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks man , he was a good old guy. it has been the worst on my mom and gramma, i knew it was coming so i did my best to emotionally prepare myself for it..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm there for you brother...if they ask who the heck Oracle is lol you'll know :). It's a rough time for everyone in your family so keep strong. I lost my little brother when he was only 20 so i know what it's like. Keep strong for them they really need you to be.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my father last year and it really affected me. I hope you could settle some of the issues that you two might have had before he passed away.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Sorry bro. It always sucks when something like that happens. He is on to better things now.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I am sorry

I am sorry to hear the news, I lost my mom a few years back and it was rough. My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Even though I am a newbie I plan on being around for awhile. The people here are great , I have leared more that I could even imagine. Thanks to everyone

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Sorry for your loss bro. Be strong for yourself and your loved ones, but still give yourself the time to grieve.

Signed my name N Rateman. Bro you were so lucky to have your papaw for such a long time. You were truely blessed.

Nitrateman

Last edited:

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
I would like to give my condolences to the Willoughby family I'm sorry for your loss. Billy I lost my father when I was 10 yeas old and I know how hard it is so be strong for your family this is the time that they need you the most.

Good luck Bro! We all like you over there and hope you will keep in touch always! Your friend Captain Canuck

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i just want to say ONE REALLY REALLY BIG THANKS YOU to all of you for the stuff that was wrote. you guys put a big smile on my gramma face to know that even though my papaw is gone that there still are plent of people to watch over me.......

you guys are the greates... thank you again

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Cawb. Let me know if you need anything bro.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Signed it D.Dude, just so you know.... hang in there bro... know how you feel from 4 years ago...

Frank

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Cawb

This is what family does! And I have to add that you have the best manners...seriously they are rare and very welcome.

Nitrateman