Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Death In The Family

cawb

Nitrateman said:
Cawb

This is what family does! And I have to add that you have the best manners...seriously they are rare and very welcome.

Nitrateman
thanks nitrate, i was rasied with most of the manners the rest of them were beat into me as i grew up! j/k. my mom thinks that it is great what all of you have done. thanks again from me and my mom.. :)

STEELADDICTION

Cawb, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I just lost my Grandfather 2 weeks ago. It's the first time I lost someone very close to my heart. I understand what your going through and I will say a prayer for you and your family.

STEEL

cawb

STEELADDICTION said:
Cawb, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I just lost my Grandfather 2 weeks ago. It's the first time I lost someone very close to my heart. I understand what your going through and I will say a prayer for you and your family.

STEEL
THASKS BRO ! this is the first person that i have lost close to me also. i havent lost anyone since i was about 8 or 9. did you have a chance to say good bye

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
cawb said:
i just want to say ONE REALLY REALLY BIG THANKS YOU to all of you for the stuff that was wrote. you guys put a big smile on my gramma face to know that even though my papaw is gone that there still are plent of people to watch over me.......

you guys are the greates... thank you again

Yeah you have plenty of "big" brothers here... :)

STEELADDICTION

cawb said:
THASKS BRO ! this is the first person that i have lost close to me also. i havent lost anyone since i was about 8 or 9. did you have a chance to say good bye

Yes, his heart was at 20%, 1 kidney failed and the other failing fast. They gave him 2 weeks to live and he hung on for over 4. At first I didn't know if I could handle seeing him and thought maybe I should remember him the way he was when I last saw him. But I decided I needed to say goodbye to him in person. It was very hard and I cried like a baby. In short, I thanked him for being a wonderful grandfather and told him if I could lead half the life he did and be half as successful in my marriage and raising kids as he was, I would be a very lucky man. Everytime I said goodbye I told him I loved him and kissed him on his forehead. It's very hard for me still to realize he's gone, but he's in a better place now free of pain and suffering and with our lord. I'm still worried about my Mom, she's been drinking a lot lately to deal with loosing her father. I call her everyday and actually have her working out again.

I signed your guest book under the STEEL family. If you ever need to talk or anything else, feel free to PM me. Again, my prayers are with you and your family.

cawb

gregdiesel said:
Yeah you have plenty of "big" brothers here... :)
yeah i know and i am greatful for it. i am the oldest of all my brothers so it is cool to have a few older brothers for a change.

cawb

STEELADDICTION said:
Yes, his heart was at 20%, 1 kidney failed and the other failing fast. They gave him 2 weeks to live and he hung on for over 4. At first I didn't know if I could handle seeing him and thought maybe I should remember him the way he was when I last saw him. But I decided I needed to say goodbye to him in person. It was very hard and I cried like a baby. In short, I thanked him for being a wonderful grandfather and told him if I could lead half the life he did and be half as successful in my marriage and raising kids as he was, I would be a very lucky man. Everytime I said goodbye I told him I loved him and kissed him on his forehead. It's very hard for me still to realize he's gone, but he's in a better place now free of pain and suffering and with our lord. I'm still worried about my Mom, she's been drinking a lot lately to deal with loosing her father. I call her everyday and actually have her working out again.

I signed your guest book under the STEEL family. If you ever need to talk or anything else, feel free to PM me. Again, my prayers are with you and your family.
i didnt see my papaw on his death bed nor did i go to the funeral , the last time i saw him he was having a good day and when i said good bye to him and told him that i loved him i knew it was going to be the last time. myself i choose to remember him the way he was , i think that is why god allowed my papaw to have a good day on the last day i got to see him .. because his good days were very far and few between.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I never knew my grandparents except for my grandmother on my mother's side. I never experienced that male contribution. I envy you for that.

cawb

sorry to hear that you never had a chance to meet your grandpaw i bet he was a good man to, like yourself.....thanks for signing DR!

cawb

sorry to hear that nitro at least he was able to just go to sleep instaed of having to suffer.. ..
and i would like to give one final THANK YOU , TO EVERYONE THAT SIGNED MY PAPAWS GUEST BOOK. it ment a great deal to my family...........