©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do You Believe This Shit

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Muscle Injections Almost Cost This Man His Arms - YouTube

Romario Dos Santos Alves is a Brazilian bodybuilder who became obsessed with the idea of looking like the Incredible Hulk. It went so far that he almost needed to have both arms amputated after his muscles turned into rocks.

The 25-year-old from Brazil, says: ‘I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms - they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock.'

Alves' affliction came from an addiction to shots of synthol, an enhancement oil used by some bodybuilders to artificially produce the appearance of muscle mass. This caused oil-filled pockets, which resulted in the rocks inside his muscles. Grossed out? It gets worse from here.

He didn't stop even when his muscles began to solidify. He admits: ‘I couldn't even inject my arms - they were full of rocks.'

The man then switched to a higher-gauge needle, because normal-sized ones would hit the rocks in his arms. He started using one intended for use on bulls during veterinary exams. Thankfully Alves has stopped using synthol now, and still dreams of becoming a bodybuilder, but he's no longer the Incredible Hulk.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
LOL. Just when you think you've heard it all.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya when I read this im thinking this guy is a full on fucktard with a bag of dumbass on the side. Lol

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
yess!!!!!!! That made my day. I love when people abuse synthol. Only cause working in psych I want to know when the sweet fuck he thought..."yeah this looks good!".

I mean wtf!?!?!? This is what people thinks will happen if their dad goes on HRT/TRT.

AND WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALWAYS SOUTH AMERICA!!!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I love when people abuse synthol.

I could not count how many people I have seen or know that have used Syntherol, quite a few of them which abuse it to the extreme. I can honestly say not a single one of them have ever looked like these people that look this way and are claiming they are using it!

I believe they are getting implants and injecting into the muscle areas the same as Greg Valentino was doing. In South America implants are very cheap, as I know many women that go there to have breast and glute implants done because of the cost. Also PMMA injections are very frequented there which is much different then Syntherol.

It is quite comical when you see in the steroid world people talking about how bad Syntherol is and that it is cheating but then you see people that are getting implants and other pellet injections done and then are bragging saying it is Syntherol? In every layer of this sport each group is always bashing on the next, or lying/overhyping their use of substances.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I could not count how many people I have seen or know that have used Syntherol, quite a few of them which abuse it to the extreme. I can honestly say not a single one of them have ever looked like these people that look this way and are claiming they are using it!

I believe they are getting implants and injecting into the muscle areas the same as Greg Valentino was doing. In South America implants are very cheap, as I know many women that go there to have breast and glute implants done because of the cost. Also PMMA injections are very frequented there which is much different then Syntherol.

It is quite comical when you see in the steroid world people talking about how bad Syntherol is and that it is cheating but then you see people that are getting implants and other pellet injections done and then are bragging saying it is Syntherol? In every layer of this sport each group is always bashing on the next, or lying/overhyping their use of substances.

100% on the money there.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
That is just plain ABUSE there. There is proper use and this just isn't it. Guys like this can make anything look bad.

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
He stated in video he wants to be a bodybuilder. He has no forearms, no abs and didn't show his wheels. He wants that attention. Perhaps no strong father figure played a role in his childhood.

Same story here:
Butt Model

A wise book says "Look not on his countenance (face or features), or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Let me start by saying I have respect for the diet and discipline that bodybuilders have. But I'm ignorant to the in's and out's of their contests.

I fail to see how synthol is cheating...I mean that's where we are drawing the line? What about fake tans and shit?

Also why would some one get implants and then lie and say it's synthol? To me it seems weird that injecting that stuff is seen better than an implant. I mean it doesn't even look real!! Is there a rule for female bodybuilders if they get a tit job?

I thought roids would be cheaper in south america. It just seems odd to me to use that instead of anabolics. Is it because the size change is more noticeable quicker with synthol?

https://youtu.be/XvjQAK5Jy-Q

1st guy on left

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
I thought roids would be cheaper in south america. It just seems odd to me to use that instead of anabolics. Is it because the size change is more noticeable quicker with synthol?

1st guy on left

Looks like he got a little excited and had a premature discharge. That ruined the moment.

With as many that are using oil injections in competition, I wonder how often his issue arises?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Let me start by saying I have respect for the diet and discipline that bodybuilders have. But I'm ignorant to the in's and out's of their contests.

I fail to see how synthol is cheating...I mean that's where we are drawing the line? What about fake tans and shit?

Also why would some one get implants and then lie and say it's synthol? To me it seems weird that injecting that stuff is seen better than an implant. I mean it doesn't even look real!! Is there a rule for female bodybuilders if they get a tit job?

1st guy on left

:eek: fucked up his day.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ya those traps LOL that's gotta be implants...look just like a pair of tits sticking up outta his back haha, poor guy....

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
It's amazing how many people will do years of damage...like somewhere along the way they didn't think they were starting to look stupid?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
How the hell would some one ever think those traps look right- that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Sorry don't like to be like that but ????

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My god, I did not realize those type of pics were actually real - I was sure they were photoshopped. I could not imagine ANYONE would want to look like that on purpose!