©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do You Believe This Shit

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've heard a lot of these foreigners don't even use "synthol" therefore giving the real synthol a bad name. And I'm quite surprised this was even allowed to stay up this long. Anytime a post or pic is posted negatively portraying synthol it is deleted since they are a paying sponsor

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Just like any other thing, we should all be warned what the abuse of a substance can do to you. If you abuse AAS, they will give you a smack down and show you who is boss.

I am sure that the mature use of synthol is safe and fine...but not what that guy did. UGH! Did he have no friends who liked him enough to have warned him?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I've heard a lot of these foreigners don't even use "synthol" therefore giving the real synthol a bad name. And I'm quite surprised this was even allowed to stay up this long. Anytime a post or pic is posted negatively portraying synthol it is deleted since they are a paying sponsor

Wasnt meaning for the post to be a negative thing towards synthol at all...they make some seriously fantastic products...was just showing that no matter how good a product is flat out abuse of anything has really bad repercussions. My apoligies to syntek if this story offended cause i seriously love their products.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just like any other thing, we should all be warned what the abuse of a substance can do to you. If you abuse AAS, they will give you a smack down and show you who is boss.

I am sure that the mature use of synthol is safe and fine...but not what that guy did. UGH! Did he have no friends who liked him enough to have warned him?
I would figure if his friends were like mine they would have given him a full on rash of shit about how fucking retarded it looked lol

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Wasnt meaning for the post to be a negative thing towards synthol at all...they make some seriously fantastic products...was just showing that no matter how good a product is flat out abuse of anything has really bad repercussions. My apoligies to syntek if this story offended cause i seriously love their products.
I wasn't meaning anything towards you personally. A lot of these guys in 3rf world countries use all sorts if different oils instead of synthol and guys abusing these less inferior oils are dumb and just makes them look stupid. Even Valentino looked stupid IMHO.

Yes there's a point where it could give you the edge in a competition or something but injecting that much is retarded about the same amount of stupidity as running 10-13 grams at 20-22 tears old like some of these youngsters theses days because they don't have the genetics otherwise

Kconan

Mar 28, 2008
This has been making the rounds on a bunch of boards. One of those hardcore body-filler guys had an amputation scare.

Looks uneven and lumpy...As opposed to a spokesman, If I was a synthol or other site oil company I would please with these guys to not talk about the product.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Let me start of by saying. I don't believe in addiction it's all in the mind. Yoj do it because you want to.

Also I do feel sorry for that man. Did you see how pretty is women was at first then well she isn't as pretty now. It's almost like they got married or something

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Let me start of by saying. I don't believe in addiction it's all in the mind. Yoj do it because you want to.

Also I do feel sorry for that man. Did you see how pretty is women was at first then well she isn't as pretty now. It's almost like they got married or something
I respectfully disagree buddy. Addiction is real. I'll leave it at that...

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Addiction is very real and in the mind. The problem is when you want to do it BUT don't see that it's negative, effects daily living, social life, health, others, and logic.....but all this is relative to your society and culture. Also is the by product of an unhealthy thought process or disturbance.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Addiction is an odd thing. Someone who has never experienced it cannot actually understand it...and those who have experienced it truly hope that no one else will ever actually understand it.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
In my 20's I tries and used a lot of things I'm not proud of. I was a heave smoker 1-2 packs a day. But every year I would pick a number of days 30 or 60 and quiet just to prove I could.. now I use to love shrooms played with powder and never understood why people would comb the carpets looking for more. I will not go into detail those days are behind me and I have a family and great job. So they will stay behind me. I'm just pointing this out to express why I don't believe in it. My point always was -now this will show my age- jerry Garseha was on every thing for decades and quite