©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone juice (fruits & vegetables)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I use a juicer once a day for just a 10oz glass mostly always carrott, celery and parsley if I got it.. Good type of cleanse and full a vitamins. Anyone else do it ?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
What type of juicer are you using...Is it easy to clean? I get tired of washing out the blender and pieces of kitchen ware REAL quick...hate it.

So, no...I guess I don't 'juice,' not yet at least.

b12

Nov 27, 2012
I have a Omega J8005 because I juice wheatgrass. There was a cool documentary on a guy who only consumed juiced drinks to lose weight and reverse his medical ailments. Hi Tyrone! Great seeing you on the board!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What type of juicer are you using...Is it easy to clean? I get tired of washing out the blender and pieces of kitchen ware REAL quick...hate it.

So, no...I guess I don't 'juice,' not yet at least.

Acme 5000. Easy to clean. Have used it for 5 yrs and never once had a problem. New theyre like 350$. Hit craigslist .. I got mine used once for 80$.. No blade like a blender check it out online. Hard to explain but I've tried many.. And like if you just juice carrots the fresh pulp left in hopper can use for carrot cake or u name it!! I'll sometimes toss a 1/2 cup of it in a vanilla whey shake , add cinnamon and drink the cake.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I drink a combo of celery, lime, kale, cucumber, parsley, ginger and apples. Sometimes I through in carrots and Swiss shard
Since I've started this 6 month ago I feel and think better.

The BB Monad

Jul 5, 2010
I juice... it helps with AAS sides, cleans the liver and kidneys and aids in overall health.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
You guys should start off all your juices with 4 cups of broccoli, throw in some kale, then throw in an apple and orange for a bit of sweetness. But you need to have a top notch juicer.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I really need to break my juicer out. I agree with Ty though...It's such a pain in the ass to clean it! I need to look at a newer model and see what's out there. Not to hijack the thread, but i guess the second question is what type of juicers are recommended?

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
I used to until it got way too expensive.. The only way to offset the costs would be to grow your own and I haven't really put in a good garden in years.. Just some strawberries

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My sister does so. When I visit she concocts some green juice that tastes pretty good . I have no doubt that it is really good for you. I have a juicer here new in the box. Never been opened. Had it a couple years. might get going on it later in the spring.. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
gio
If I throw. In a cup of carrots to close to around 16oz

Lol...OK .u use a cut mix of carrots/broc to make a pounder..

I got the acme 5000 . Easy clean..google it..

For you cheapskates carrots are like 5lb for 4.50. And celery is 1.28 a plant. Makes a week of 8oz drinks for 1$ a day. Health is worth that and great vitamin a and potassium..!

micro

Sep 24, 2003
I have a Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt. Works great and very easy to clean.

I use Gala apples, celery, carrot and spinach. Out of all the apples I really like the flavor of the gala apples.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I have a Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt. Works great and very easy to clean.

I use Gala apples, celery, carrot and spinach. Out of all the apples I really like the flavor of the gala apples.

What about the fuji apple..more flavor than a gala or how bout a granny smith for tart green apple taste.. Their good.. Pink ladys are crap . Red delicious are crap.. I used to work in orchards at 13..few years back..