©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone juice (fruits & vegetables)

micro

Sep 24, 2003
What about the fuji apple..more flavor than a gala or how bout a granny smith for tart green apple taste.. Their good.. Pink ladys are crap . Red delicious are crap.. I used to work in orchards at 13..few years back..

I tried the Fuji and Granny Smith. Just like the taste of the gala mixed with all the other vegs I use. The Granny Smith is just to tart.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I like almost all apples as long as they are hard. Nothing worse than a mushy mealy apple dammit! T

davix

May 15, 2015
I think about updating my old juicer...Read several reviews, it seems that Green Star Elite looks very promising to me. What are opinions of yours?

Update. Took the Omega NC800 silver (it is also available in red), seems like it can handle everything and has a high yield.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I have this jack lalane juicer that's two years old and still doing work, puts out a very acceptable volume of juice and pretty easy to use and clean....speaking of I need to clean some two day old grapefruit carrot beet lemon celery and ginger juice out of the damn thing...breakfast of champions lol