©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Hey guys on my first cycle, Just have a few questions. I got the pill form of test 250 and was wondering if I am taking them right. I take one pill a day on the days I workout I take one 30 minutes before I workout. On the days I dont work out I usually take them 30 minutes after I wake up. Am I doing this right? Lemme know thanks....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i personally have NEVER heard of Testosterone being in a pill form.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
There's a buccal lozenge that you let dissolve called Striant. Never heard of bodybuilders using it much though.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
In pill form you wouldn't get much test out of a 250 mg tablet, that's for sure. Joe, I think someone ripped you off on those pills.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
There's a buccal lozenge that you let dissolve called Striant. Never heard of bodybuilders using it much though.

maybe that's why i never heard of it

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
In pill form you wouldn't get much test out of a 250 mg tablet, that's for sure. Joe, I think someone ripped you off on those pills.

The life of it can't be that long so i agree that you won't get that much out of it

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
well, that's far from a pill though, I'm about 100% sure there is no pill form of test.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
i personally have NEVER heard of Testosterone being in a pill form.
Date of approval: June 20, 2003

What is approved: Columbia Laboratories Inc. reports that the FDA has approved Striant (generic: testosterone buccal system), a system that slowly releases testosterone into the mucous membranes of the mouth. Striant is approved for men suffering from conditions stemming from testosterone deficiency, including hypogonadism. The Striant system offers an alternative to testosterone delivered by transdermal patches, topical gels, or injection.

Striant is a small, curved tablet -- about the size of an aspirin -- that is placed in the small depression where the gum meets the upper lip above the front teeth. It quickly sticks. Saliva softens the tablet into a gel, which stays in place for each 12-hour dosing period. Twice-a-day dosing is required for continuous testosterone delivery.

Testosterone delivered via the Striant delivery system doesn't go into the gut. Instead, it's absorbed by the mucous membrane and carried into a major blood vessel, the superior vena cava.

Striant is a controlled- and sustained- release tablet-like mucoadhesive buccal (gum surface) system containing 30mg of testosterone. Striant(TM) allows for the slow release and absorption of testosterone through gum and cheek surfaces that are in contact with the product. Dosing is twice-daily, with applications in the morning and in the evening, which maintains consistent and normal levels of testosterone.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Testosterone delivered via the Striant delivery system doesn't go into the gut.

sounds really medically driven....."gut" is that a medically approved term?

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
thanks for all the info.Yikes.... Well I talked to my friend who sells the shot, Going to try to sell these capsules and get Test 250 shots. Hes selling me a cycle for $145. That a good deal? Anything I should know or do before buying them?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
thanks for all the info.Yikes.... Well I talked to my friend who sells the shot, Going to try to sell these capsules and get Test 250 shots. Hes selling me a cycle for $145. That a good deal? Anything I should know or do before buying them?

Since it's your first time......what's your idea of a cycle length and dosage?
Other questions you might want to ask him:

1. Brand
2. Price per bottle
3. Who can vouche for them to make sure it's legit

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Joe said:
that's not necessarily a good deal bro.......find more info one the type of gear, etc. before buying..... :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
If I remember correctly and I do, ANASCI has lots of good, legit sources...

Ding Ding Ding....we have a winnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
No, Differant guy a steroid user/Dealer I just was lookin at steroid pills the label was ripped off of mine but the bottle color and size looks legit but I guess I will never know. Yeah I dont know how many shot and stuff. He said will be taking one shot a week and he will shoot it for me. This guy wont rip me off on the stuff being real he could rip me off on the amount I get. Im going to ask the guy that sold me the pills if we will take them back. Been reading up and they seem like they mess you up