©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Joe said:
No, Differant guy a steroid user/Dealer I just was lookin at steroid pills the label was ripped off of mine but the bottle color and size looks legit but I guess I will never know. Yeah I dont know how many shot and stuff. He said will be taking one shot a week and he will shoot it for me. This guy wont rip me off on the stuff being real he could rip me off on the amount I get. Im going to ask the guy that sold me the pills if we will take them back. Been reading up and they seem like they mess you up
trust me bro.......read the sticky's here before you do anything...

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm assuming he is going to shoot you with 1 mL of 250 mg/mL test per week?? Definitely don't take it all at once.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
if you don't mind doing your own injections and getting your gear in the mail I would just order some from a good source.

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Ok, Is test going to make me break out? And test will make me big? or ripped or what ?

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
if you don't mind doing your own injections and getting your gear in the mail I would just order some from a good source.
Live with my parents im 17 =D

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
It can make you break out, but it doesn't affect everyone the same. You won't get ripped but you will get bigger as you will hold water on test, but you will gain a lot of muscle too.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Joe said:

I would rethink using AAS at that age, you have a lot of testosterone floating in you still, just eat A LOT. and train harder than you ever have before. Using AAS at a young age can mess you up.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
Take all of that at once??

Ask him what kind of testosterone it is

Do 500mgs of testosterone per week split into two shot's.

250mgs = 1cc on the syringe

take two of those inthe week and call me in the morning.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:

Well, that's my que to stop giving advice.....other than DON'T DO STEROIDS! Your too young and filled with natural testosterone. Give yourself some time to grow naturally

Joe

Jun 27, 2005
Ah, Going to use them been working out for a while senior year want to come back bigger than ever, So wich should I use Deca3 Winstrol or Test 250?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
Ah, Going to use them been working out for a while senior year want to come back bigger than ever, So wich should I use Deca3 Winstrol or Test 250?

None of the above

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Testosterone will make your balls shrivel up and will be the size of a raisin for the rest of your life.
Deca will make your dick go totally limp and you will never be able to get it up again
Winstrol will make you go bald.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Joe said:
Yes, Going to for sure use them just want to use them correctly

Well Masta lifta you can have this thread. i just hope since your hell bent on using them joe that your wise on the proper procedures....especially having someone else do them for you. READING AND RESEARCHING CAN BE VERY ENLIGHTENING