©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle (started 08/24/2013) Test/Deca

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Your not impressed but have gained 10lbs in 4 weeks? That's pretty darn good if your gains are lean? I usually only gain 5-7 lbs per cycle

Once I reach 207-208 I am struggle to put each pound on. Every pound you go up it gets harder to reach the next one.

170-175 is easy... 205-210 is fucking super hard for me.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
yea for sure bro, Weight really isnt the main goal but its pretty awsome! As long as I can stay lean I dont mind the weight. Im freakin ripped tho and this mass im getting is making me look like a beast! lol I took some before pics and Im already like..damn I look swole now! I havent lost any of my cuts yet. Ive been watching to may old Arnold videos tho so Im ready for beast mode!

Do you have those before and after pics posted anywere?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Once I reach 207-208 I am struggle to put each pound on. Every pound you go up it gets harder to reach the next one.

170-175 is easy... 205-210 is fucking super hard for me.

yea ive been gaining pretty fast so im expecting a slow down sometime soon. Ive put a little fat around the waist but not much. I think my gains are mostly lean...maybe a little fat and water.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
nothing much to note, weight gain has stopped, stuck at 190lbs, strength and definition are increasing but weight has been stuck right around 190 for awhile now, im thinking about upping my doses but will prob just finish this out at 10 weeks and pct..not sure yet, im having a lot of highs and lows, one day ill feel like a beast and horny as hell then the next day im depressed and my dick doesnt work...maybe i should switch to pinning twice a week? any input on upping my dose would be helpful

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
nothing much to note, weight gain has stopped, stuck at 190lbs, strength and definition are increasing but weight has been stuck right around 190 for awhile now, im thinking about upping my doses but will prob just finish this out at 10 weeks and pct..not sure yet, im having a lot of highs and lows, one day ill feel like a beast and horny as hell then the next day im depressed and my dick doesnt work...maybe i should switch to pinning twice a week? any input on upping my dose would be helpful

Could be the influx in androgens. Are you running an ai? I wouldnt up your dose at this point. The gear isnt what makes you gain as much as the food intake. Adjusting the dose at this point would probably cause more sides

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Could be the influx in androgens. Are you running an ai? I wouldnt up your dose at this point. The gear isnt what makes you gain as much as the food intake. Adjusting the dose at this point would probably cause more sides

right on, thats what i figured. And no im not running an AI. I still have the letro tho. I havent been able to order any Aromasin due to the cost but Im looking into getting some still. I think estro is high cuz sometimes my nipples look a little puffy and just yesterday I noticed i could feel the wind on my nipples while i was fishing....at this point would it help to use the letro? its all i really have right now, i wont have any other options for at least two more weeks. I ran out of my weight gainer so im trying to step up my solid food intake but damn i cant seem to eat enough

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
right on, thats what i figured. And no im not running an AI. I still have the letro tho. I havent been able to order any Aromasin due to the cost but Im looking into getting some still. I think estro is high cuz sometimes my nipples look a little puffy and just yesterday I noticed i could feel the wind on my nipples while i was fishing....at this point would it help to use the letro? its all i really have right now, i wont have any other options for at least two more weeks. I ran out of my weight gainer so im trying to step up my solid food intake but damn i cant seem to eat enough

You only have a couple weeks left in your cycle right?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Gotcha then if you are showing signs of high estro I would start an AI now either aromasin or arimidex

right on, im going to do what i can to get it asap, considering where im at in my cycle what dosages would you recommend?

Last edited:

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Wt: 192lbs

Well I had an amazing workout last night. I felt like SHIT all day and was in a terrible mood feeling real depressed for no reason really... When I got to the gym it all went away.

I can still say everytime I have gone to the gym, since I started this cycle, I have been able to do something that Ive never done before. Yesterday I did a lot of deadlifts. For work sets I did 225x10 then 315x10 then 385x1 then I maxed out at 405lbs! After that I cut it back to 315x8, then 225x15 for 3 work sets. Easily the most hardcore deadlift day Ive had. I did a lot of other rows and stuff but the deadlifts were the good part...lol. I dont know if thats good for my weight but damn I was suprised when I got 405! Last deadlift day I got up to 385 but barley got it. The 405 was rought but I feel like it was a pretty clean lift. I almost passed out...... it was fucking awsome.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Wt: 192lbs

Well I had an amazing workout last night. I felt like SHIT all day and was in a terrible mood feeling real depressed for no reason really... When I got to the gym it all went away.

I can still say everytime I have gone to the gym, since I started this cycle, I have been able to do something that Ive never done before. Yesterday I did a lot of deadlifts. For work sets I did 225x10 then 315x10 then 385x1 then I maxed out at 405lbs! After that I cut it back to 315x8, then 225x15 for 3 work sets. Easily the most hardcore deadlift day Ive had. I did a lot of other rows and stuff but the deadlifts were the good part...lol. I dont know if thats good for my weight but damn I was suprised when I got 405! Last deadlift day I got up to 385 but barley got it. The 405 was rought but I feel like it was a pretty clean lift. I almost passed out...... it was fucking awsome.

Thats great bro that you are showing increases! Dont take this the wrong way cause i am sure your form is great but just really concentrate on your form during your lift so you do not risk injury!! I have injured myself during a cycle before and nothing sucks more than that! Congrats on the accomplishments!! :)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Thats great bro that you are showing increases! Dont take this the wrong way cause i am sure your form is great but just really concentrate on your form during your lift so you do not risk injury!! I have injured myself during a cycle before and nothing sucks more than that! Congrats on the accomplishments!! :)

thanks a lot man, and i hear ya...injury suuuuucks! i had a slight heriation a long time ago from a stupid stupid lift i did....i felt like such an idiot cause i knew better, since then im a freakin nut over my form, i havent had any pains or discomfort in the back so hopefully im doing ok.

On a different note...i had metioned that ive had a lot of ups and downs latley and also had some libido issues here and there...i have found that regardless of my mood during the day...if i go to the gym and just hit it like an animal and lift heavy...i come home in an amazing mood and i am ready to rip my girlfriend a new one...lmao...dudes last night after my deadlifts i came home and fucking destroyed her for like an hour and a half.....and that was after having a terrible day and feeling depressed all day...i just went to the gym...and problem was solved...i just thought it was crazy that it has such a acute impact

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
thanks a lot man, and i hear ya...injury suuuuucks! i had a slight heriation a long time ago from a stupid stupid lift i did....i felt like such an idiot cause i knew better, since then im a freakin nut over my form, i havent had any pains or discomfort in the back so hopefully im doing ok.

On a different note...i had metioned that ive had a lot of ups and downs latley and also had some libido issues here and there...i have found that regardless of my mood during the day...if i go to the gym and just hit it like an animal and lift heavy...i come home in an amazing mood and i am ready to rip my girlfriend a new one...lmao...dudes last night after my deadlifts i came home and fucking destroyed her for like an hour and a half.....and that was after having a terrible day and feeling depressed all day...i just went to the gym...and problem was solved...i just thought it was crazy that it has such a acute impact

One of the better sides from having elevated test levels :)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
things are going great, i started my aromasin (12.5mg daily) today...interested to see if i notice anything different, i know i should have started this at the beginning of the cycle and i wish i would have but i just got some liquid today

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
things are going great, i started my aromasin (12.5mg daily) today...interested to see if i notice anything different, i know i should have started this at the beginning of the cycle and i wish i would have but i just got some liquid today

Give it a week and I am sure you will drop some water weight :)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Mid Cycle pics

I'm about 190lbs in these pics, I think it's my 7th week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 26