©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle (started 08/24/2013) Test/Deca

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So haven't updated in awhile. During the first part if my cycle I wasn't using an AI. I jumped up to around 190 pretty quickly but was defiantly holding some water. I started aromasin and letro (letro at very low dose) and took both till I dropped the water and my nipple sensitivity went away. I continued the aromasin after these issues cleared up, but I did experience some libido issues while takin both. When I dropped the water my weight fell to around 185. I made some changes to my diet and have been able to creep back up to around 193lbs. I feel lean and don't feel like I'm holding much water. I have been running 400mg test and 200mg deca. I've had some issues with my injection regularity due to a shortage in supplies....so when people say " have everything on hand before you start.." Take that shit seriously cause I thought I would be fine but nope...I didn't listen. With what I have left on hand I'm doing one more pin of deca and test this week, then I will run the test alone for two more weeks. I'm doing this because that's what I have left on hand. I have my pct in place but still haven't decided if I'm going to use my hcg. I have one 5000iu vial and have thought about running it now till my pct but I can't really come to any conclusions as far as that goes. Results wise I'm feeling great in the gym. Im doing 6 days a week. I do one major group per day. Legs 2x a week. Major compound lifts mixed with isolation excercises. I'm really focusing on reps in the 12-15 range so I don't know my maxes and don't really care to try....i dont want an injury. I've gotten stronger tho for sure. I already am lookin forward to cleaning up some areas of my game before my next cycle. I would say the most important things I screwed up were having a serious diet plan in place, and having all my compounds in front of me before starting. I also do regret running test and deca for my first cycle. I would have liked to know how I responded to just the test. So basically if I would have listened to all the things these guys were telling me I would have had a much cleaner and productive cycle. But I'm still happy with my results and have learned a lot. Started at 175lbs. I'm at 193lbs now with at least 5 more solid weeks on cycle. It's a high bar but I'm hopping to hit 200lbs before this is over...I know I won't keep it all but damn I wanna see that scale say 200. Peace

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
If anyone has any input as far as the hcg goes that would be great. I've read a ton but I'm nearing the end of my cycle. I have one 5000iu vial, and 5 weeks till start of pct

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If anyone has any input as far as the hcg goes that would be great. I've read a ton but I'm nearing the end of my cycle. I have one 5000iu vial, and 5 weeks till start of pct

I would have run 200-250 iu 2 x ew for the entire cycle right up to pct but if you have 2 weeks left of test just run the hcg at 500iu 2 x ew right up to 3 days prior to pct. That should give you 4 weeks of hcg before pct starts

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey Wrees thanks for update and tips , being ready with supplies is HUGE..
I personally start novaldex last week of a test cycle and 8 days after last cyp shot I hit 500iu hcg every four days till the 5000iu is gone because I dont want to save it plus with the hcg I'll add clomid for 4 weeks.
Everyones so different so it kind of a trial & error first go round . Jims way is a common way also that may fit you too..

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So I was looking over what you guys recommended. Sometimes its hard to interpret what people exactly mean so I want to be clear on where I'm at in my cycle and how I'm interpreting your input. So lets see today is Thursday the 31st. I have 2 more shots of test left. Ill pin again on this coming Monday, then again (last one) next Monday. So I think Jim meant I should pin 500iu 2 times every week for the last 4 weeks of cycle....meaning I would start with my first hcg pin on the same day as my next test pin? (I'm assuming the last four weeks consists of the following 2 weeks of shots I have plus the 2 weeks after last pin) does that sound right? And IronB I think I understand your recommendation, I do have clomid and noval on hand. I didn't know I should start the nolvaldex during the last week of test tho. I was going to just wait two weeks after pct and start both. But I'll look into that and any other input is appreciated! Thanks guys! Oh yea just hit the gym and was reping 810lbs on the leg press like a boss! Lol it's not to special but the most I've ever done. I got my 3 sets of 15 reps with 225lbs on free weight squat...felt great.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Correct i run the hcg 7 days after last pin for 3 weeks eod and novaldex along with for 4 weeks and clomid week 3 - 6 after last pin..but i also dont run grams a gear like some people..

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So I'm up to about 195lbs. I'm still having issues with my nipples. I have small lump under each side. I'm guessing its from the freakin deca. I'm using what I have on hand for the next few weeks before pct. I have a pin today and my last pin next week. So right now to try to fix this problem I'm taking a quarter of a 2.5mg letro tab (about .6mg), 50mg of clomid, and a vitamin b complex tablet. I'm taking this regiment daily. Sure hope it helps. I'm also suppose to be starting my hcg today, I'm going to do some more reading today to try to make sure the hcg won't make things worse. But damn only 200mg of freakin deca a week and I'm dealing with this...wtf

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Quick question....I was under the understanding that I should run my clomid and tamoxifen simultaneously for my pct. I have read that these two meds should not be run together for pct, but instead only one or the other should be taken. Is this correct? And if so since I'm currently taking clomid would it be ok to just take the tamoxifen for pct?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Quick question....I was under the understanding that I should run my clomid and tamoxifen simultaneously for my pct. I have read that these two meds should not be run together for pct, but instead only one or the other should be taken. Is this correct? And if so since I'm currently taking clomid would it be ok to just take the tamoxifen for pct?

I have always run them together. Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 has done the job in the past

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Just wanted to update. I'm finishing up my pct soon. I've still been hitting the gym hard and I've increased my protein and carb intake. I've managed to stay about 190lbs so I'm happy about that. Had a few sides....nipples got puffy but that's gone now, I've had some mild acne but manageable. Overall I'm happy with my results. Started at 175lbs and now I'm holding steady at 190lbs...still around 10-12% bodyfat. Thanks for everyone's help! Peace