©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time TNE Use

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Never heard this before. Are there any studies that prove this to be true?

I'll see if I can find some, but it's not used in medicine coconut oil takes longer to be absorbed from the depot. I tried tren A and it seems to hit me much later in Coconut oil vs GSO

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I am still very new to it, so yesterday was my second class ever. I did have a bit too much strength behind my punches and kicks, which I did not expect after having done 25 minutes of line drills first, so I had to back off a bit.

It DID impress the hot, dark haired woman I was partnered with, though. She knew how worn out I was after all those line drills. She offered to trade some of her flexibility for some of my strength. I am not sure, but that kinda sounded like she was hitting on me. :)

Of course, I am also taking Proviron to help with the test to E2 conversion...and Proviron is known to increase libido (it is for me)...

I can see the danger of taking TNE before Kung Fu - but for me, it is helping me survive it for now. heh

It depends on how much you are on, big pump don't lend to good punches and kicks....most classes I have been in, turn into a dating seen lol. Rough sex is the norm ;)

If you're not sure, she'll ask you out...Kung Fu makes chic pretty forward.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Although tne is mainly used for pumps and immediate strength/aggression, its most effective role is often overlooked. It wards off very catabolic hormones, mainly glococorticoids. They are normally raised during very intense training, and when your dealing with fractions of inches, every little bit helps.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If you want to know if your tne or suspension is real. do 2cc at once and you'll know very soon. Im using a sponsors suspension for daily morning test pulse and have been liking the results. BUT if I missed a day or two i would notice my balls aching. now that I am using tne I can go a little longer than 2 days before the ache sets in. So I know that the TNE is absorbed slower for me.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am going to try 100mg soon - twice what I have been using. I am also now using Proviron to help offset the E2 spike some, as well as increasing my AI dose. Problem is the AI is not nearly as fast acting as the TNE. I have Ralox on hand, just in case.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I been using it at 100 mg but I only it 1 - 2 a week. Not sure if I will re up when I'm out. I wanted to give it a try and now I have.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Love it. I still have my first vile of it. I use it for leg and chest days. I'm taking 1 ml 100mg and omg j wish I could feel that way 24 7. I want to test the water base to see the difference

I heard water based has wicked pip, though.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Does this mean estro sides are increased with tne?

E2 rises fastest when there is a sudden change in test level. TNE cause a HUGE sudden change in test level, so E2 suddenly jumps as well.

I am running Proviron daily to help prevent this, since proviron has a much higher affinity for the aromatase enzyme than test does, thereby limiting the amount available to turn test into E2. I run 50mg a day when not taking the TNE (25mg twice a day) and 100mg a day when taking the TNE (50mg twice a day). It also greatly helps with my libido...maybe a bit too much. :)

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I can see the danger of taking TNE before Kung Fu - but for me, it is helping me survive it for now. heh

It could be dangerous before kung fu for sure.

And yes you will spike estro and gain water, an susp has pip from the crystals. But that's the best part, you can lift heavier and be more aggressive!!! DON'T BE A PUSSY :cool:

Attachments

• rip+out+heart+from+chest.gif
    rip+out+heart+from+chest.gif
    993.5 KB · Views: 80

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I tried 100mg for leg day yesterday. While the effect was not twice as powerful as 50mg, it was noticeably stronger. I raised all my weight numbers! Of course, my legs are still cursing me today, but I had a great time working out last night.

I need to buy more so I do not run out.

JasonG

Donating Member
May 14, 2015
Do you guys use tne in conjunction with additional test such a cyp or prop or do you use it exclusively for a time?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Do you guys use tne in conjunction with additional test such a cyp or prop or do you use it exclusively for a time?

I use it exclusively now. I don't mind pinning daily. But I have used it on training days when on sustanon.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015

I was told most people use it with Test-Prop. I am on TRT, so I just keep using my Test-Cyp as normal.

TNE is suppressive, so you have to be careful about that.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
If I could take tne or susp this way ED I would!

Attachments

• 4520305-igau-bane-concept.jpg
    4520305-igau-bane-concept.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 47