©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time TNE Use

dougisbig

Jan 3, 2013
Thought I'd bump this thread instead of starting a new one. For those of you that have used suspension and or NE in oil products pre workout, has anyone used tren suspension or Tren-NE. If so, what dosages and timing has worked best for you. Curious to hear if you like it more/less than test suspension or TNE. Thinking of picking some up in the near future.

Thanks in advance,

D

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I loved it. When I was taking it I would take 50mg most days and 100 mg on leg and chest days. I would even bump some here and there if I thought the wife was gonna give me some. Wasted some that way. Live and learn I guess.

dougisbig

Jan 3, 2013
I loved it. When I was taking it I would take 50mg most days and 100 mg on leg and chest days. I would even bump some here and there if I thought the wife was gonna give me some. Wasted some that way. Live and learn I guess.

Thanks for your feedback. How were the side effects for you(insomnia, night sweats, etc)? I'm thinking that if used pre-wo only and limited to 3-4 days/week, the negative side effects should be lower.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I never noticed anything. The only thing I have sides with is tren and that's sleepless nights. I donate double red blood cells to keep my bp in check.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I think I got 100g's of that stuff lying around. Might cook it up after reading this thread! :headbang:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
We have injectable Anadrol that you should hit up before going to the gym.

3....2......1.........Lift off! I can feel that shit going down my arm. :)

CG