©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For all the Bill Nye and science lovers out there

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Ah. I thought we were going to be civil AM. So since you are Bible literalist do you believe that the sun revolves around the earth?
And Dorian, I'm just saying Isreal is classified as a middle eastern country. I'm not the one who classified it

I know bro. No offense meant.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I never really wanted to debate religion, the only point I really wanted to make was that its important that people care about science. If everyone believes as Ken Hamm or you guys do about the earth then it's a huge deal. Antibiotics, the dangers of lead, biology and medicine in general all rely in someway on evolution and the actual age of the earth.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Kenn Ham is an esteemed scientist along with other great scientist like Sir Isaac Newton who were creationist

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Esteemed by Christians not by actual scientists. And Isaac Newton was born way before Darwin and all of the discoveries that have been made the past few hundred years. When 99.9% of all biologists, geologists or whoever is in related fields say evolution is true and that the earth is billions of years old, wouldnt that make you think that they consider Ken Hamm a joke?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
John Ziegler (inventor of dianabol) gets my vote as the greatest scientist of all time. And the dude that invented breast implants!

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
The real question is if Charles Darwin is correct then that means we should follow the laws of nature and go with the strongest survive meaning I take more tren than you there for you should be about my feet and give me all of your money

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Haha. That's not really what it means. It means stronger as in more likely to survive to spread your genes. And I don't think tren is good for spreading genes :)

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Haha. That's not really what it means. It means stronger as in more likely to survive to spread your genes. And I don't think tren is good for spreading genes :)

Take enough clomid and you'll be spreading your genes all over the place!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm not really sure. The historical evidence is a little shaky but he was probably a Jewish minister of some kind.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Jewish minister that went around telling people he was God Almighty? Sounds like a crazy loon to me .

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm not sure he actually said that. The bible says that Jesus claimed he was the son of God but I don't find that a very reliable source.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
And by the way the reason he was crucified is because he claimed to be God and the Jewish leaders did not like that

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Jewish minister that went around telling people he was God Almighty? Sounds like a crazy loon to me .

It's simple. He was either crazy, a liar, or the Son of God. I will tell you that people will forget about Bill Nye when he leaves this world. Can the same be said for Jesus?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I'm not cherry picking anything. Jesus didn't write any of the Gospels. Even the authors had never met Jesus. We don't even know who the authors were that wrote them. And there are other options besides liar, crazy or son of god nye could of been a legend. Like a King Arthur or William Wallace type character. Someone who had a legend built around him after he died. You two are taking the Bible as a history book. I don't. There isn't evidence for that.