©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For the Veterans,mods and anyone else

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Seems some old regulars are becoming less present slowly but seemingly surely...
What's up? :confused: Burning out and drying out?...Rust?

Speaking of confused,I meant to post in gen.off topic discussion forum...oops.
I'm not a mod or I'd move it-

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

oooo.....I sure dont like it when ya talkin about drying out and rusting. :(

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Kell, I've noticed more and more that many members belong to many forums, and there are only so many hours in the day to cover them all.

Nitrateman

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Personally I have been going to other boards when there are no responses to questions I ask here. Doesnt happen too often but it does happen.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have been doing my taxes, working on finishing the basement, and the wife wants a new tile floor. Not to mention piling working on top of all this shit.......heeeeeellllllllllllp!!!!!!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
let us not talk about taxes I run my own buisness and every year I get bent over and taken hard by the tax man :eek:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Captain Canuck said:
Ah taxes

So do you have to give money to Uncle Sam. :)
I gave him plenty! I am getting some back after doing the tax sheets. It sounds good but that just means that he's used my money interest free all year.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
tee said:
I gave him plenty! I am getting some back after doing the tax sheets. It sounds good but that just means that he's used my money interest free all year.
that is the exact thing i tell all my buddies , i try to break even every year so that i get mine and they get theirs and thats it but because i got kids i get around $2000.00 back every year, thats not to bad considering that i made almost $50,000.00 and they only took out about $4000.00... :rolleyes:

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
kell11 said:
Seems some old regulars are becoming less present slowly but seemingly surely...
What's up? :confused: Burning out and drying out?...Rust?

Ive been wondering about this too :confused:

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
I'm hardly a vet, but I try not to ask too many questions around here anymore... Seems to irritate some people that I am new and kinda trying to feel my way around. Im starting to do it okay on my own now though so dont worry no more stupid questions...

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
it's kinda like that saying, the only dumb question is the one that you don't ask. no worries on ANASCI swollen.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
Well Masta you personally actually have made anasci a very good and easy experience! My hats off the Masta.