©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For the Veterans,mods and anyone else

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I have been doing my taxes, working on finishing the basement, and the wife wants a new tile floor. Not to mention piling working on top of all this shit.......heeeeeellllllllllllp!!!!!!
Ahhh, the infamous honey do list.
Don't know what that's like. I'm installing wood flooring a room at a time.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
swollen said:
I'm hardly a vet, but I try not to ask too many questions around here anymore... Seems to irritate some people that I am new and kinda trying to feel my way around. Im starting to do it okay on my own now though so dont worry no more stupid questions...

Nonsense,were just smartasses /in good humor,swollen bear with us we'll bear with you...were(me) just breakin' your cherry a little-Sorry I'll gladly help with any Question.PM or forum...Just DONT ask B4 doing something w/doubt.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
I have been doing my taxes, working on finishing the basement, and the wife wants a new tile floor. Not to mention piling working on top of all this shit.......heeeeeellllllllllllp!!!!!!

...to ban my buddy Tee. (as a joke?)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Damn...havent been posting much here lately either. Alot of changes here, and alot with me aswell. I fell off the edge of the planet for a bit, and somehow managed to make my way back. Leaving town for a month this week, but after that, I hope to be back and active. Im really lookin forward to hittin the heavy weights like a mutherfucker and pounding the food and anabolics into me as I did before and still/always will love to do, although I have not had the time or right circumstances to do any of this like I did. Really got me depressed for awhile. But Im getting back in action. Its good to see that strange drunk kell is still here.