©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fortitude training

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just started it tonight. Can you say "truck that hit me back up over me again before leaving?"

Day one of (TURBO)

Loading sets
1 set of 6 to 12 reps
-DB SQUATS
-SLED
-STRAIGHT LEG DADS
-ADDUCTORS
-CALFS 2 sets

Pump sets
1 set of 15 to 25 reps
-INCLIEN BENCH super setted with BENT OVER ROWS
-SEATED CABLE LATERALS
-BB CURLS super setted with LIEING TRI EXTENTIONS

In and out in 45miniutes

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Tremendous program! I'm running a hybrid variation that I've had tremendous success with a lot of guys in the past. Blends:
Fortitude training
DC training
Milos' training with the Hyperemia advantage
And a few well known researchers in the hypertrophy field.

It can be done a few ways and is tailored obviously with their insulin usage but its pretty damn fun in practice!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
So what made you decide on turbo?

I looked over the Basic and thought it didn't offer enough balls out training. Did I make a mistake? The third day of all Muscle rounds looks like HELL IN A HANDBASKET.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Tremendous program! I'm running a hybrid variation that I've had tremendous success with a lot of guys in the past. Blends:
Fortitude training
DC training
Milos' training with the Hyperemia advantage
And a few well known researchers in the hypertrophy field.

It can be done a few ways and is tailored obviously with their insulin usage but its pretty damn fun in practice!

I'm doing it with Milos'es protocol for insulin. If I could afford Milos/$3000 for a year of bulking I would do it. Milos has a vast understanding of nutrient rich diets as well. The more I learn of him the more I'm impressed.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I looked over the Basic and thought it didn't offer enough balls out training. Did I make a mistake? The third day of all Muscle rounds looks like HELL IN A HANDBASKET.
I think you did lol.

Tier 1 crushed me the first cycle.

It may not look like much but it's one of those things where you get what you put in..... If you can train like a maniac I don't think you can go over tier 2 unless you're a freak in the recovery department.

Imagine each set was life or death situations...... If you can't force ever single ounce of strength out, a family member dies..... I BET you could get a few more reps if that was the case.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, I'll have something to fall back on if I turn into a lactic acid pool. Tell ya what, I feel it today.

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
I'm doing it with Milos'es protocol for insulin. If I could afford Milos/$3000 for a year of bulking I would do it. Milos has a vast understanding of nutrient rich diets as well. The more I learn of him the more I'm impressed.

I worked with him for a while.

Learned a ton and is a top notch guy! I wouldnt however recommend working with him now. Since he moved back to the states he began taking on every client in sight and is putting out cookie cutter programs. It happens...hes a genuinely good hearted and smart guy! Just took on more than he could handle (I feel) at the moment

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Well, I'll have something to fall back on if I turn into a lactic acid pool. Tell ya what, I feel it today.
Nice!

I'm following along. I've bought the book....still reading through deciding on how I will set the specifics of my training up.

Thanks for the heads up....I will be starting with Tier 1. [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Last night at the gym was:

-6 to 12 reps of
2 sets of BENT OVER ROWS
1 set of FLAT BENCH
1 set of UP RIGHT ROWS

-15 to 25 reps of
1 set of LEG EXTENTIONS
1 set of LEG SLED
1 set of SEATED CALFS

I know, your thinking that's not very much. But having over lapped all the body parts I did the day before, theres something going on. I can feel it. My shit is sore in places it hasn't been in years.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I think you did lol.

Tier 1 crushed me the first cycle.

It may not look like much but it's one of those things where you get what you put in..... If you can train like a maniac I don't think you can go over tier 2 unless you're a freak in the recovery department.

Imagine each set was life or death situations...... If you can't force ever single ounce of strength out, a family member dies..... I BET you could get a few more reps if that was the case.

It all depends on which family member.....

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I worked with him for a while.

Learned a ton and is a top notch guy! I wouldnt however recommend working with him now. Since he moved back to the states he began taking on every client in sight and is putting out cookie cutter programs. It happens...hes a genuinely good hearted and smart guy! Just took on more than he could handle (I feel) at the moment

Interesting you would say this. I emailed him about training and paying him to set up workouts and he never even responded.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Last night I did:

Standing db squats 1 x MR
Leg Sled 1 x 15 to 25 reps
Rack deads 1 x 15 to 25 reps
Standing Calfs 1 x MR
T bar rows 1 x MR Cable Lat bar pull downs 1 x MR
Flat Bench 1 x MG
Standing lateral flies 1 x MR
Standing BB curls 1 x 15 to 25

The MR means 5 to 6 sets of4 reps with 10seconds between them. If the weight is correct this is a total melt down.

Last edited:

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
Those muscle rounds will increase EPOC more than just about ANYTHING haha

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
EPOC? I'm a dummy bro. You have to dumb it down for me. :) FLUX, if you have anything to bring to the table on this please do. The moment I tell ya "Hey, I've got it all figured out", run don't walk.

Durro

Jan 24, 2018
This training style makes sense to me. And I love David Henry! I will follow this.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I tried this training for a while and liked the results. Then they tapered down after a while. Be cycling back to this on occasion.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Have you guys evey tried y3k training by neil hill ? just wondering the difference with fortitude training. Like frequency and such . I seen something that said fortititude you hit a body part 4 times a week in a certain phase

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Have you guys evey tried y3k training by neil hill ? just wondering the difference with fortitude training. Like frequency and such . I seen something that said fortititude you hit a body part 4 times a week in a certain phase
I haven't seen it myself.

I think it has a lot of slow eccentric work mixed it that sets it apart from typical programming though.

With FT basic, you hit everything besides biceps and triceps 3x a week but it's very low volume depending on the tier. Tier 1 is 1-2 working sets per session depending on the body part.