©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fortitude training

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
cool thanks , I prefer to hit bodyparts at least twice a week . does the ebook only cover the basic part or does it have everything?

I haven't seen it myself.

I think it has a lot of slow eccentric work mixed it that sets it apart from typical programming though.

With FT basic, you hit everything besides biceps and triceps 3x a week but it's very low volume depending on the tier. Tier 1 is 1-2 working sets per session depending on the body part.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
cool thanks , I prefer to hit bodyparts at least twice a week . does the ebook only cover the basic part or does it have everything?
It covers a ton of info and a lot of it isn't even about the system. Tons of diet and recovery tips.

The different layouts are described as well as how or who should implement them. I always suggest starting with basic tier 1 to anyone I coach (after they buy the book) / talk about it with. If done right, that will smash you in your first training blast if, you train like a monster and push the weights.

It's the best $20 I've ever spent since I started training, Drugs, food, supplements, anything.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
It covers a ton of info and a lot of it isn't even about the system. Tons of diet and recovery tips.

The different layouts are described as well as how or who should implement them. I always suggest starting with basic tier 1 to anyone I coach (after they buy the book) / talk about it with. If done right, that will smash you in your first training blast if, you train like a monster and push the weights.

It's the best $20 I've ever spent since I started training, Drugs, food, supplements, anything.

I just bought it . Have to take some time and read over it . Even if someone has been training for years ( like 20 plus years )you would suggest tier one ? Love learning new stuff but hate reading lol

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I just bought it . Have to take some time and read over it . Even if someone has been training for years ( like 20 plus years )you would suggest tier one ? Love learning new stuff but hate reading lol
Yes tier 1.

That's what I started on and grew like a weed for 3 training Blasts.

If you train hard, it'll be plenty to start.

I can barely recover on tier 2.

Just train like Dorian and you'll be fine at 1[emoji6]

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Yes tier 1.

That's what I started on and grew like a weed for 3 training Blasts.

If you train hard, it'll be plenty to start.

I can barely recover on tier 2.

Just train like Dorian and you'll be fine at 1[emoji6]

DAM ! SO scrolling down threw the book . It appears he give you a outline and not actual exercises to do. so we pick what we want ?

montego

Feb 19, 2018
DAM ! SO scrolling down threw the book . It appears he give you a outline and not actual exercises to do. so we pick what we want ?
Yes certain exercises are better for certain types of training. He outlines that in the book to.

Loading sets are recommended free weights, muscle rounds are typically machines or things you can rack safely while still moving heavy weight. Pump sets are whatever gives you the best pump.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It's a great system but sometimes I think people overcomplicate training. Nearly all of the scientifc trainers don't look any better after they follow their own programs. Ben Pakulski is very knowledgeable on body mechanics and training in general and could never improve his weak areas. I think most would look similar regardless what training system they follow as long as they are not training like an idiot.

I enjoy reading Scott's articles and he is highly intelligent but I don't think he looks any better in the last 5 years training this way. I think any basic but progressive balls to the wall training will give great results. I rotate my training but Dorian comes to mind when I think simple but balls to the wall.

If this is working for people on here then great. Anything that can add excitement to training again is only good.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
It's a great system but sometimes I think people overcomplicate training. Nearly all of the scientifc trainers don't look any better after they follow their own programs. Ben Pakulski is very knowledgeable on body mechanics and training in general and could never improve his weak areas. I think most would look similar regardless what training system they follow as long as they are not training like an idiot.

I enjoy reading Scott's articles and he is highly intelligent but I don't think he looks any better in the last 5 years training this way. I think any basic but progressive balls to the wall training will give great results. I rotate my training but Dorian comes to mind when I think simple but balls to the wall.

If this is working for people on here then great. Anything that can add excitement to training again is only good.

I agree but I still may try this. As you wrote anything that can add excitement to training is only good. I have only looked over fortitude but I like the mix of everything.