©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

G/F found out im interested in a cycle now she wants to copy

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Forget breast augmentation. Firm, small, natural breasts rule on fit women!
Also, you could suggest site-injecting 100 mg test prop into each breast daily to enhance development........just kidding! :D

M

McKenzie

I guess it depends upon the woman and how she feels within her skin/body. I am perfectly comfortable with my lil ta ta's and I have never had a man complain about them. "I" personally wouldnt want the large breasts...with having to carry them around, getting in the way, etc....just cuz it may turn a man on. If he cant get turned on by the way I look, feel, and smell then NEXT! I'm onto the next one.

but if the women feel they want them and in order to achievement completeness/happiness, I wish them teh absolute very best :)

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
McKenzie said:
I guess it depends upon the woman and how she feels within her skin/body. I am perfectly comfortable with my lil ta ta's and I have never had a man complain about them. "I" personally wouldnt want the large breasts...with having to carry them around, getting in the way, etc....just cuz it may turn a man on. If he cant get turned on by the way I look, feel, and smell then NEXT! I'm onto the next one.

but if the women feel they want them and in order to achievement completeness/happiness, I wish them teh absolute very best :)
Definitely agree......any decision like that should be for her, not for what anyone else wants.

Oh, and Kenzie, I can see you in your avatar, I could smell you if you gave me the name of your perfume......that only leaves us with touch....how do we deal with that?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
My wife has small breasts and in the past considered getting implants but she says she just doesn't want to do anything "unatural." That's fine with me (sexually we have no problems) but then she wears these padded bras and that doesn't seem natural to me. If she likes how they look in a padded bra she ought to like the implants. I wonder if she just wants me to give her a surprise pre-paid implant present someday. Perhaps that would push her onto one side of the fence. I would save her the trouble of wearing padded bras. The only reason I don't do it is I worry it might be unhealthy. Then she would have me to blame for any health problems that I had caused with my present!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:

I'm not flirting now, I'm being serious. That is a sexy attitude. That would get my attention quicker than a double D any day.

W

wolfyEVH

McKenzie said:

i still love big breasts!!!

Attachments

• p770.jpg
    p770.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 32
M

McKenzie

Those are pretty large there Wolfy..... and here are mine *natural

Attachments

• MN.jpg
    MN.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
i was married twice and both had augmentation, D cup, and they were done under the breast, about a 1" cut and when all healed the scar was almost gone. i have seen some that went thru the underarm and great results from where i was laying, lol. i will try to remember where the web site is that will show u what all types r going to look like and get back with you. i will agree with pin, never go thru the nipple, it will ruin the look of the breast and i dont think any woman wants a funny lookin breast...or so i have been told.

W

wolfyEVH

McKenzie said:
Those are pretty large there Wolfy..... and here are mine *natural

those are actually quite nice McKenzie....they're not that tiny!!

M

McKenzie

thats an older avatar pic Wolfy....they are tiny now after this past cycle.

W

wolfyEVH

McKenzie said:
thats an older avatar pic Wolfy....they are tiny now after this past cycle.

well then keep eating your burger, dr pepper, donut diet!!!! :p

M

McKenzie

wolfyEVH said:
well then keep eating your burger, dr pepper, donut diet!!!! :p

nah...I'll snap outta that crap real fast...I've got to gain control and maintain or else suffer the consequences :whipping:

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
DragonRider said:
I'm not flirting now, I'm being serious. That is a sexy attitude. That would get my attention quicker than a double D any day.
i agree, its all about how the girl carries herself

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
my ex had a small chest, she always talked about getting implants and still does. i told her then that i didnt think she needed them, i like them the way they are. plus she was very sensitive i her chest, i could just rub her chest and she would get off, it was nice. she's now married to some really fat guy and i think he wants her to get them so who knows what she will do. she says she will feel better about herself if she gets them

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Im all for implants on women, its just something about them. But i do admit i do see some women with natural ones that are just perfect. My wife wants to get them, she has about b's and wants to go up to large c's, but only after children....dammit. Im not a fan of women wearing the padded bra, let me see no bras, lol.