©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

G/F found out im interested in a cycle now she wants to copy

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
McKenzie said:
..... and here are mine *natural

giggidy giggidy.....

those are very nice. even if they are your "old boobs" lol. now convert that to a .gif file where your jumping up and down :)

i love your webcam :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
I'm not flirting now, I'm being serious. That is a sexy attitude. That would get my attention quicker than a double D any day.
Im right there with ya brutha Too much gets sloppy.
I prefer the firm B/C cup to the DD because "most" DD's are sloppy and not right.too much is too much.
I am also a militant Non augmention advocate.Natural is the only way .Use what God gave you correctly and it dont matter what your breast size is .its all in the girls enthusiasm."Personality goes a loooong way",Like jewels says in pulp fiction.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
TexasCreed said:
Im all for implants on women, its just something about them. But i do admit i do see some women with natural ones that are just perfect. My wife wants to get them, she has about b's and wants to go up to large c's, but only after children....dammit. Im not a fan of women wearing the padded bra, let me see no bras, lol.
Creed do live in the Boondocks or the bayou?
your from TX. must be the sticks.
outta love and concern, I say to you that YOU are what women hate in every man...Be glad you're married 'cause I wouldnt see it in your future

M

McKenzie

a-bomb83 said:
giggidy giggidy.....

those are very nice. even if they are your "old boobs" lol. now convert that to a .gif file where your jumping up and down :)

i love your webcam :D

you goob...you've never seen me on webcam :rolleyes:

did ya see i'm reakin havoc over at FG.....damn them! :mad:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
Those are pretty large there Wolfy..... and here are mine *natural
My dear,You are divinely designed...deliciously so in fact,never be hesitant or shy about your breasts)and that beatiful brunette hair curling down towards them...one word. Yummy...(Final answer ,Alex.)

M

McKenzie

I'm a redhead Kell...kinda brownish auburn with blonde highlights in the front....and thank you for hte compliment.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
McKenzie said:
you goob...you've never seen me on webcam :rolleyes:

did ya see i'm reakin havoc over at FG.....damn them! :mad:

well GOOB thats how you take your pics, right? :rolleyes: sheesh.

i'll go check it out over at FB, i think i've already put my .02 in, but i'll go for about .04 :)

M

McKenzie

yeah goob...I do.

well the guys got upset cuz I posted a cock pic in their ass thread :rolleyes: (which I did out of meanness) ugh....today wasnt a good day. I'm surprised there wasnt blood shed but then again its only 6:45....so look out. :eek:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
yeah goob...I do.

well the guys got upset cuz I posted a cock pic in their ass thread :rolleyes: (which I did out of meanness) ugh....today wasnt a good day. I'm surprised there wasnt blood shed but then again its only 6:45....so look out. :eek:

Eat'em up Kenz.Post more cocks and stuff them in their ass thread
.This public service announcement brought to you by the He-manwoman lovers club...
Oh,Kenz macstanton looks like horshack on welcome back kotter.
You post your pics if you're gonna turn the damn sight into a dating service,Mstanton,I mean ya know?Dont fling off to hawaii just yet.
Naw,I was thinking I read somewhere where thats him in his avatar? Looks a lil like arnold huh?

Last edited:

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
McKenzie knows that I'm just jokin. And if I was trying to turn this into a dating website, I'm just trying to finish what all the rest of you guys started a long time ago. LOL.

M

McKenzie

Oh I'm not flinging off anywhere Kell ;)

Huh....Horshak...huh....interesting

yes, I know you're just joshin with me Mac :)