©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gen Pharma Labs

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm using the Testosterone Enanthate and i've made alot of strength gains on it. 315lbs on incline bench starting from 245lbs in 5 weeks ain't nothing to frown at. :)

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
I'm using the Testosterone Enanthate and i've made alot of strength gains on it. 315lbs on incline bench starting from 245lbs in 5 weeks ain't nothing to frown at. :)

70 lbs in 5 weeks??!?!?!?!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i did the 315 for 3 reps last night and my 5th week started on Friday

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's some other improvements that i noted. All of these are done as a last set of 3 and i'm in the 5th week now. I'm not trying to take the thread i'm just showing my personal improvements while using Gen-Pharma gear

straight bar curl: start 95lbs currently 135lbs
Incline barbell bench: start 245lbs currentlty 315lbs
Dumbbell flat bench: start 90lbs each currently 115lbs each for reps
Deadlift: start 225lbs currently 315lbs
Squats: start 225lbs currently 365lbs
Skull Crushers using EZ curl bar: start 115lbs currently 165lbs

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i forgot to mention that my weight went from 167lbs to 188 lbs and i was running it with danabol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
On my last cycle i got up to 198lbs. on this one i'm trying to break 200lbs. I should be able to do it considering i have 9 weeks left to go.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
Here's some other improvements that i noted. All of these are done as a last set of 3 and i'm in the 5th week now. I'm not trying to take the thread i'm just showing my personal improvements while using Gen-Pharma gear

Those are impressive numbers O. I have never made those kind of weight jumps. Good for you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Those are impressive numbers O. I have never made those kind of weight jumps. Good for you.

Thanks DR i've been really pushing myself in this cycle. I've been keeping my rest periods under 1 1/2 min between sets, i incorporated legs after all these years of not working them, Basically balls to the wall effort.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:

SHIT!!!...How come YOU guys can workout with so heavy weights....I battle just to do it with HALF the weights..:(

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
chris 1 said:
Guys I cant spell I never went to english class. I was always in the gym. But I am good with math. I will fix the lables. Your the first person to see that I have been getting rid of those with that lable on it for about 4 months. Know one saw it .

Its all good bro...its whats in the vial that counts, not whats spelled right or wrong on the label. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
SHIT!!!...How come YOU guys can workout with so heavy weights....I battle just to do it with HALF the weights..:(

You will find that as you put on muscular bodyweight the amount of weight you push goes up proportionately. Gaining weight is a very important part of the equation.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
You will find that as you put on muscular bodyweight the amount of weight you push goes up proportionately. Gaining weight is a very important part of the equation.

the more you grow the more weight you'll be able to push. With my body size a guy told me that i should be able to do 405lb on the incline. I was like :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
the more you grow the more weight you'll be able to push. With my body size a guy told me that i should be able to do 405lb on the incline. I was like :confused:
Some people are pretty stupid about it. You can't determine how much someone else will be able to push as they gain weight. It is individual for each person. But think about it and I'm sure you will agree that you push more weight at over 200 than you did at 185.

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
Oracle I dont know to many guys who bench 405 on an incline without a spotter lifting it for them.

my roomate is throwin up about 375 for reps on incline right now.....he's 6'4" and 315 lbs though. Im still at a week 200 for reps on incline