©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gen Pharma Labs

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
my roomate is throwin up about 375 for reps on incline right now.....he's 6'4" and 315 lbs though. Im still at a week 200 for reps on incline

can someone call wolfy the waaambulance :)

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
can someone call wolfy the waaambulance :)

lol...thing is though, i could care less what i bench. I leave my ego at the door when i train. Just because someone benches more than me, doesn't mean they can kick the shit outta me! ;) I only train to look good for myself, and for my girl...thats it

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
lol...thing is though, i could care less what i bench. I leave my ego at the door when i train. Just because someone benches more than me, doesn't mean they can kick the shit outta me! ;) I only train to look good for myself, and for my girl...thats it

typical wuss statement. just messing with you bro :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
I used to have a big bench for my weight 475 for reps on the flat 405 for reps on the incline I was only 225 but I tore my pec . Now i cant bench shit it is deppressing

That sounds like a fishing story....it was "THIS BIG" but it got away....lol j/k

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ur All A Bunch Of Pansies. Anyway Im On The Gen Pharma Tren Right Now Just Finished The First Week So Ill Let U Guys Know How It Is In About A Week. Tren Usually Kicks In For Me On The Second Week.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
WAY TO GO WOLFY :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Funny...i can bench 1000lbs in a whore house with my hands tied behind my back....he he he

jasonisdn

Oct 22, 2005
gen pharma

i have a question about your anadrol 50mg tabs. i started them on tuesday and was planning on running them for a term of 4 weeks then 250 with deca after that igf r1. can i run your ana longer than 4 weeks without worry?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jasonisdn said:
i have a question about your anadrol 50mg tabs. i started them on tuesday and was planning on running them for a term of 4 weeks then 250 with deca after that igf r1. can i run your ana longer than 4 weeks without worry?
This question would better be addressed in the private forum.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jasonisdn said:

The answer is.....No!