©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Great Luck With Side Effects!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Just wondering how many of the brothers (and Sisters) have had little or no sides on their cycles? I have been shooting 500mg of Tren A, and Prop a week, and have not experienced any sides that I would consider "nasty" ( a little insomnia, and perhaps some sweating.) The same goes for Masteron, which I have also used in the past. Am I just getting lucky, or are some people just less prone to the sides due to something in their genetics? Just curious.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
I think I am the same.... I nearly get no sides it seems to everything I have tried. Only sweating is side I get the most. Blood pressure never gets high either.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Someone had suggested that my gear was not very good, but I use a very reputable source (left unmentioned) and know the shit is top notch! Guess it's just my body. Thanks for the reply Dink!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Must be nice. I've been on Deca/EQ/Dbol for 2 weeks now and my bp is up to 151/71, my nuts have turned into raisins and, my shoulders are starting to break out. I guess it's just the luck of the draw????

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i normally get outrageous acne. But i was always prone to it when i was younger. And my blood pressure does go up but once to the point that i had nose bleeds.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
im on cip(500)/deca(400) and high bp and a few sweats r my only sides. ok my nuts have disappeared but....hardly any acne and im lookin and feelin great....

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Ya that is another thing I forgot to mention, I never notice my balls shrink at all. But I to get good gains so something is working hahah, I know my gear is and has not been bunk.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'd hate for my testes to shrink....so i'm glad that i don't get that side...well at least i don't realize it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Freejay said:
I had some mild shrinkage on my last cycle (maybe 10% smaller than normal.)

10%....?? Now that's really knowing your body

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
you gotta be f#$ing kiding me! WTFFFFF, someone shoot the poor bastard!

BTW, Ben, I too am taking CYP 500mg/wk, DECA 450mg/wk, WINNY 50mg/EOD

Not any sides other than when I wake up I feel as though I'm pumped. The test. kinda makes me a little impatient... Soooo I decided not to confront anyone and let everything slide until the end of my cycle. No exceptions.