©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GrimRepper Log

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
A note on diet. I'm currently taking in about 425-450 grams of protein a day. Fats are only from food sources, nothing added for now. Carbohydrates are 450 a day on heavy weight days, as high as 900 on pump days. Water is at 1.5-2 gallons a day. This works for ME, everyone can't nor should shove 900 carbs down their throat a day. This is clean food as well. White rice, grits, white potatoes, dextrose powder, raisins, green veggies. Protein sources are lean beef, bison, chicken breast and white fish. I tend to get more protein from white fish on high carb days to keep fats as low as possible. Attention to little things like this (even off season/bulking) go a long way.

Fats are only from food sources? How much red meat do you eat? And what meals?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Fats are only from food sources? How much red meat do you eat? And what meals?

Pretty much. I'll have a handful of nuts here and there which I frankly don't count. I don't cook with oils now, I'll have salmon, etc as well.
I'm not adding fats to the diet at this point.
I'll have usually lean cuts of beef, bison (very high protein low fat) but I'll have some fattier cuts of beef on lower carb days as lower carbs means lower calories, so the swing down in kCals isn't as much with higher fats included that day.
A "high beef" day for me is somewhere in the area of 1.5-2.0 lbs of meat maybe over three meals. This is 1-2 times a week. I feel better recovery personally. Since beef digests slower, I'll usually like a nice cut or bison as a last meal of the day, or earlier in the day on a workout day so those calories are better digested for me to use that day.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Grim, The reason these guys cut calories down on off days is because your using less calories. I would be carful making up lower carb days with fats.

These are full on calorie/slin days
Leg day
Back day
Chest, shoulders, arms

Off days I cut back calories and don't even do slin.

CG

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Grim, The reason these guys cut calories down on off days is because your using less calories. I would be carful making up lower carb days with fats.

These are full on calorie/slin days
Leg day
Back day
Chest, shoulders, arms

Off days I cut back calories and don't even do slin.

CG
I think I'm not being clear. "Off" days are heavier weight days, less volume, no slin NOT non training days. I'm using more carbs on pump days when doing higher reps. I'm hitting each bodypart 2x week.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Are you getting night sweats?

LOL yep! Usually, when my training's going well and metabolism's firing all cylinders, I'll sweat at night, but it's up quite a bit I'm sure from the tren which I'm definitely feeling. Aggression is up for sure my man.

Did HIIT nice and early this morning. Was VERY lucid - even for me - as I usually pop up like toast from bed, but feel very clear and focused. Extremely. Drol before cardio as usual.
I'm using Nasonex in the mornings to ensure my cardio doesn't suffer from tren, however, I'm lucky in that I don't usually experience too much of that, more for insurance which started over the weekend.

Tonight I'm hitting the weights hard. Short rests, slin's in the mix today, feeling nice and full. Pumps are getting downright painful sometimes, which I'm not complaining about, except when I can't squat down during front squats. HAHA.

Didn't weigh myself this morning, but I can feel my weight's up more and I'm likely stabilizing between nighttime weight at bed and waking weight.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Holly shit Grim, this is excellent news buddy. Sounds like we have your body singing. We want to get your metabolism up like a blow torch. Remember to be consistent with everything so when changes are made they mean something.

CG

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
One more thing. It's embarrassing to talk about but important. If your diet is being used efficiently by your body you will need almost no toilet paper to wipe your ass. It comes out coated with clear slime and solid. If not, you need to balance things with less acid and spices in them.

CG

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
One more thing. It's embarrassing to talk about but important. If your diet is being used efficiently by your body you will need almost no toilet paper to wipe your ass. It comes out coated with clear slime and solid. If not, you need to balance things with less acid and spices in them.

CG

No, not an issue to discuss this.
Elimination is KEY people.
Here's my take: Your body should be over and done with anything you eat within 6-8 hours maximum. I can eat MASSIVE amounts of food. I'm not recommending that, but I can set my watch by my elimination.
There should be no doubt that what you've ingested has been dealt with and you are eliminating it.
You should have an overwhelming urge to eliminate, same time, every day. The movement should be effortless, large in size, solid, but pliable and cause you no distress and should frankly be one of the best physical feelings of your day. Cleanup should be as easy and as CG said, clean and simple. Flushing it away should be even more evidence as it should vanish leaving no trace.
You know then you are getting enough water, fiber, roughage, fats (should not float - too much BAD fat) to eliminate not only what you eat and use as muscle building fuel, but also to DRAG toxins from your body with it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I get IBS from certain kinds of chicken. You must be eating better kind of chicken than I am.

No, not an issue to discuss this.
Elimination is KEY people.
Here's my take: Your body should be over and done with anything you eat within 6-8 hours maximum. I can eat MASSIVE amounts of food. I'm not recommending that, but I can set my watch by my elimination.
There should be no doubt that what you've ingested has been dealt with and you are eliminating it.
You should have an overwhelming urge to eliminate, same time, every day. The movement should be effortless, large in size, solid, but pliable and cause you no distress and should frankly be one of the best physical feelings of your day. Cleanup should be as easy and as CG said, clean and simple. Flushing it away should be even more evidence as it should vanish leaving no trace.
You know then you are getting enough water, fiber, roughage, fats (should not float - too much BAD fat) to eliminate not only what you eat and use as muscle building fuel, but also to DRAG toxins from your body with it.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
The tren is giving me night sweats and I'm hot as fuck. All within 1 week. I like these guys. What weights are you using for your exercises....I know you're not a powerlifter. I just like seeing what BB'ers use.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The tren is giving me night sweats and I'm hot as fuck. All within 1 week. I like these guys. What weights are you using for your exercises....I know you're not a powerlifter. I just like seeing what BB'ers use.

A little tip:
Start sleeping on towels so when you wake up you can just change shirts and pull off one of the towels.

CG

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008

Heavy days/less reps/heavier weight. Light days/more reps/lighter weight.

Heavy Legs Example:
Extensions: 2x20 -115,140
Leg Press: 1x8 450, 1x6 540, 1x4, 630, 1x2 720, 3x4-6 810,900,900
Vertical Press: 2x4-6 540,630
Hack Squats: 1x8 270, 2x4-6 360,450
Front Squats (smith): 1x8 185,2x4-6 275,315
Lunges (walking): 2x15 paces each direction 95,115
Extensions: 2x6-8 165

Light days are whatever I need to pump as much blood into the muscle, so, it can change depending upon if I'm really moving the weight deliberately slow. I like to move slowly then the second half of the set move the weight pretty quick, that really is effective at pumping the hell out of a muscle, especially delts and tris.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
A little tip:
Start sleeping on towels so when you wake up you can just change shirts and pull off one of the towels.

CG
Great tip!
Been doing this since my first tren run way back. Closest I ever came to drowning in my sleep. LOL!
Shit, I have towels dedicated to that, but I haven't had those kind of sweats much thankfully, although these are pretty good lately! ;)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Ok gang.
This is something that I like to do when big eats are coming...like tomorrow.

This seems to work for me. I hate logs sometimes, because what I do doesn't work for everyone, but it's maybe worth looking into for your own needs.
I usually watch sodium (as you should). I get a LOT of sodium from egg whites and don't have high BP, but even if I'm 115/69, I don't wanna be holding water!
So...
Last night, in addition to my regular meals, I slammed two or three Wendy's doubles, some Pizza Hut wings and some skim milk as a late night, wake up and pee drink. Notice, very little carbs, just protein and salt and some fats. The wings were quick carbs and my body burns that shit easily.
I drink black coffee. Had 3 cups upon waking before meal one. I also had 24 oz of grapefruit juice, unsweetened with my supps...which were...
40mcg of clen, t3/t4. Tweaked thru my morning, but felt STARVED all morning too. Ate a low carb day (for me) with only 40-50 carbs per meal as opposed to the usual 75.
I am tighter than a drum. Ready to eat a buffalo (thanks Mag, send one butchered my way plz). and moreso. ready to eat tomorrow, and have that stuff stored in my muscles, not my obliques!
:D

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
233.1 this morning. :D
Leaner, tighter. Thanksgiving dinners/leftovers have turned me into a frigging eating machine. Not training today, took yesterday off as my traps/tricep were a bit aggravated (I'm over 60% torn on that rotator cuff so I know when to back off and stretch) but I'm full as hell from lots of solid, home cooked grub. I added t3/4 so I can continue to eat big.
This tren is really good stuff. It's delivering what accurately dosed stuff should. I'm really liking it.