©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

GrimRepper Log

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Did MT-2 last couple nights with my extra tren one hour before sleep. I don't know if I've hit upon something, but my dreams were the freakiest, sexiest I've ever had. Holy shit.
My appetite's insane today.
Hit delts/tris/abs/calves tonight.
Went to Taco Bell and got $30 of food. I'm going to wolf this down tonight with some Sam Adams' Boston Ale. Probably 5 or so while I watch some basketball.
I've got two pints of Baskin Robbins Pralines and Cream (thanks Juan Morel!) and I'm gonna shovel one of those into my face tonight with a shot of Jameson poured over it and a handful of Doritos and my go to vice: sour patch kids.
Now it's a PARTY.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Happy Saturday!
Fasted cardio for 35 minutes today, LISS.
Hit drol pre cardio with my BCAAs and Leucine.
Then....
Went grocery shopping, bought the week's worth of chicken, london broil, cod, veggies, more jasmine rice, PB, the works.
Then went to McDonald's.
1 Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel
2 Egg McMuffins
2 Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuits
2 containers of milk
Came home to eat it.
Dipped my sandwiches in syrup as I watched sports highlights on my TV.
LIKE A BOSS. Yep, we are rolling that way today.
Went to Macy's bought a sport coat, jeans, some Michael Kors shoes and hitting a holiday party with the wife tonight. Feeling crazy good my friends!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Got back a little while ago. Cracked a Sam Adams' Boston Lager.
Will eat a couple egg and cheese sammiches with turkey bacon shortly or....
Maybe devour that pound of roast beef and cheese with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes on ezekiel wheat wraps. Decisions, decisions. No joke the Imporium labs stuff is some potent stuff-making me into a weight tossing gorilla with an appetite and sex drive to match. Yep, it's like that.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Holy Shit, Grim.

My arteries hardened just reading that.
If I read it again my roomie will have to call an ambulance.
Haha, I'm always getting blood work done. Had an EKG done 2 weeks ago as I have MVP and watch stuff very closely. 100% AOK. That's not a regular occurrence diet wise. I just need to load up on stuff to keep things happening. I actually did a Juan Morel day two summers ago. 15000kcal that day easily. One meal wad two five guys triples with bacon and cheese and large fry, shake, then a half gallon of Baskin Robbins ice cream hour later with Oreos. Pizza Hut large pie and 16 wings 2 hours later. Fun!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Had an amazing day of eating, training. ALL weights up, ALL food up, ALL supps up.
Compounds have NO pip for me, even though I'm administering them ED.
Using slin pins to reduce scar buildup and giving myself options. I put a cc into each calf today. Yep, it's like that! LOL I can still get a LOT into a lat. I am CONVINCED that site injects in lats do wonders to improve growth there if you train them that day, no joke! Same with rear lats. You do a rear lat inject and then do wide grip upright rows (high pulls) for 3x10 pretty heavy sets, bent over reverse lateral raises (elbows forward) for 12-15 and 5 sets of 20 rope pulls to the forehead (think back double biceps pose with 1 second squeeze each rep) and you'll be amazed at how your caps look 2 days later! You can't rest any longer than 60 seconds for those to pump as much blood into the delts as possible.

Last edited:

ParanoidFitness

Had an amazing day of eating, training. ALL weights up, ALL food up, ALL supps up.
Compounds have NO pip for me, even though I'm administering them ED.
Using slin pins to reduce scar buildup and giving myself options. I put a cc into each calf today. Yep, it's like that! LOL I can still get a LOT into a lat. I am CONVINCED that site injects in lats do wonders to improve growth there if you train them that day, no joke! Same with rear lats. You do a rear lat inject and then do wide grip upright rows (high pulls) for 3x10 pretty heavy sets, bent over reverse lateral raises (elbows forward) for 12-15 and 5 sets of 20 rope pulls to the forehead (think back double biceps pose with 1 second squeeze each rep) and you'll be amazed at how your caps look 2 days later! You can't rest any longer than 60 seconds for those to pump as much blood into the delts as possible.

Calf pins...I still do 'em when I'm on. I know guys been in the game as long or longer than me who've never pinned a calf...or did it once and said "never again."

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
TNE or TNT...I'm not picky. TNT is a bit pippy for calves over 100mg/ml though.

Truth. I did a blend into a delt and SWORE that I was getting an abscess. Winny too. Did a 1/2 cc into my biceps preworkout, and couldn't lift my arm for two days. Luckily that shit cleared up. And yet prop has yet to mess my act up with PIP, we're all different and this is what most don't realize!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
242.6 this AM. A little bit more oilier skin and scalp than normal. I use Panoxyl wash to scrub my face and chest with. If necessary, I'll keep Retin-A and/or accutane on hand if I get anything acute. I'm not lifting super heavy (like psych or hawk as a powerlifter would - but my poundages are decent), but my endurance is great (in the gym) - as I mentioned earlier, when I'm not lifting, I can feel the added weight affecting things. Since increasing the Nasocort with my tren, I feel marginally better with breathing, etc. Back tonight. I think rack pulls are on the menu to start out. :D

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
When CG saw me, I still had long hair, I cut that tight 2 years back, but still have a shit ton of it for my age. :D
So no shedding, acne, bloat to speak of. I attribute that to the purity of the gear. It's potent, no lie. I would assume that begins with the raws. So, IL, thank you once again for great potent product.
I'm not shredded (this is off season) but I still have abs and my delts, forearms and lats have veins in them. My quads are still separated nicely and calves are pretty paper thin in places which is cool considering the time of year.
I'm going to grab my logs and put together a week's worth of diet and exercise to post here to give you an idea of how us old guys do things. ;)
There's a reason why this is valuable, I can show you what real experience yields and why "strange" things that occur on the bar in poundage, or scale in poundage aren't so "strange" after all. They're not coincidences, they're the byproduct of listening to your body.
I put on over 20 lbs so far, not done and there's a reason. I'll show you what they are. Stay tuned.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Been quiet lately as you know. This past week I've been dealing with a recurrent radial nerve issue likely caused by a C5 issue, but I cannot remember any traumatic event recently and everything's been going very well.
I'm avoiding overhead pressing movements, trap involvement. I'm pretty much in constant pain down the right arm into the hand. Makes holding a barbell pretty bad. I'm focusing on leg and chest work which takes the delts and tris out of it for now - flyes and pec deck. Incline hammer is pure hell.
Seeing my acupunturist and chiro working to free up the issue and doing nerve glides. Still eating a bunch and weight's remaining steady for now. Keep updating with info.