©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gym Etiquette

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
heavy said:
Tee=Lucky man...your wife is very attractive, you must be a proud dude!

She said thank you, but said all us men are alike. She said nobody saw her face and they still like her pic! I said what else do we need? :D

Here is another rear view and a front one.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
She said thank you, but said all us men are alike. She said nobody saw her face and they still like her pic! I said what else do we need? :D

Here is another rear view and a front one.

Tell her for a man it's about the total package. A drop dead gorgeous face doesn't mean much on a large body and vice versa. I can't really see her face, but her features look very nice. Looks like she has nice high cheekbones and full lips.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn tee, lucky man. if you notice everyone here that has shown or said something about their girl or wife usually has a hot one. muscles win them over, lol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Thanks for the compliments guys. She said she doent care if I put her face online, but I dont really think its wise to do that. She is a beautiful lady and I still cant figure out why she's with me. I'm not complaining though!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I believe that every gym has it's "McGuyver"....the guy who knows everything, but looks like shit......lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. She said she doent care if I put her face online, but I dont really think its wise to do that. She is a beautiful lady and I still cant figure out why she's with me. I'm not complaining though!
Shit Tee....for a woman like THAT.....i would never stop doing weights...( Dammn...some of you guys are as lucky as hell ) ;)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i was bored and just looking at tee's wife again, sorry man. your wife in that rear pic, looks like she had that whole 80's hair going on, circa guns n roses era. looks good though, lucky man, hope my wifey looks that good.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
i was bored and just looking at tee's wife again, sorry man. your wife in that rear pic, looks like she had that whole 80's hair going on, circa guns n roses era. looks good though, lucky man, hope my wifey looks that good.

Its southern hair Tex! I always did like BIG hair though. I grew up in the heavy metal days. Here's another for ya w/ the hair. Its is how she wears it. I think it pisses off the dykie looking women we have in my town that go around with the boy haircuts and no makeup. :D

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah i figured it was, but didnt think yall were southern. so do it, its hot, not all the time but here and there. damn dikes. your a lucky man like myself tee.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well there's pics of her on that other thread, called my wife pics. now i use to have some awesome pics but then i switched phones. but i figure by this sunday i'll have some posing pics of her, especially in her new school girl outfit.

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Its southern hair Tex! I always did like BIG hair though. I grew up in the heavy metal days. Here's another for ya w/ the hair. Its is how she wears it. I think it pisses off the dykie looking women we have in my town that go around with the boy haircuts and no makeup. :D

tee....did you know your wife is doin stuff behind your back??!?! lol

B000002LSV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
well there's pics of her on that other thread, called my wife pics. now i use to have some awesome pics but then i switched phones. but i figure by this sunday i'll have some posing pics of her, especially in her new school girl outfit.

Cool. I cant wait :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
tee....did you know your wife is doin stuff behind your back??!?! lol

B000002LSV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I wish that was her. I would have photos w/ ZZ Top then!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, its mine. I also have this one. I need to sell one of them though before the wife divorces me!

Last edited: