©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gym Etiquette

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Yes, its mine. I also have this one. I need to sell one of them though before the wife divorces me!

If guys like us are willing to settle for one woman, we ought to at least get two bikes.

Everyman needs a cruiser and a crotch rocket, so he can ride whatever he's in the mood for that day.

Just remind her she's the only woman you put on the back seat and the only one you come home for.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
She wont ride on either of them with me. She said she has had too many friends die on bikes. I've seen plenty of wrecks, but I figure when its my time, its my time. No matter what Im doing.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
What a shame, she would look so good on the back of a bike. Do you know what kind of view I would get if I was following you?

Kind of like this? :D

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
dr, what the hell you talking about? i just agreed with imdaman's question. i think old age is catching up man.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
hmmm...first day here....first 8 posts weren't nothing compared to this. I feel like a voyeur....lil dirty even.....hope my wifey didn't catch me going through this thread....lol.