©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hardcore Pharms

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
no no no no no! do not order from him. where are you getting this from? don't tell me ghost gym. i made the mistake of ordering from him. i thought i did enough research for a source, but it wasn't about 2-3 weeks after i got it that i found out he was a scammer. i just started using his stuff today as a matter of fact, only becuase i didn't want it to go to waiste. it know it sounds ignorant, but thats what i'm doing.

he has also sourced under the name gymvet and i forgot the other one. but needless to say, you want a source that is SOLID as can be. no questions asked. learn from my F up. do not order from him.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
unfortuantely i will tend to disregard this post on vip or the ones on outlaw and everywhere else. there are a lot of underlying issues that make me not want to fully believe what has been posted about HCP. i know of alot of guys who have used his stuff and loved it even though there are all these accusations against them.
there are even accusations that the people who supposedly got his stuff tested have started their own sourcing businesses but dont want to admit it. seems awfully similar to when synergy muscle was doing all the testing of uglabs and the tests were all coming back low dosed then the truth came out that they were trying to sell their own line of products. i just dont know who to believe but i will take the word of friends who have used certain products and made gains and were happy above any lab test reports displayed by i dont care who!!!!!!!!!

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
no no no no no! do not order from him. where are you getting this from? don't tell me ghost gym. i made the mistake of ordering from him. i thought i did enough research for a source, but it wasn't about 2-3 weeks after i got it that i found out he was a scammer. i just started using his stuff today as a matter of fact, only becuase i didn't want it to go to waiste. it know it sounds ignorant, but thats what i'm doing.

he has also sourced under the name gymvet and i forgot the other one. but needless to say, you want a source that is SOLID as can be. no questions asked. learn from my F up. do not order from him.
why would you still be using the product unless you have some doubt as to the validity of the test results? please make sure you give some feedback as to how the product is working for you as i am curious since i have heard nothing but good things about it up until these lab tests were presented. thanks..pin

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
to be honest pin, i know i may sound like i'm contradicting myself, but when all that stuff about HC arose, i didn't know who to believe either. the whole thing really pisses me off actually. trust me, i'll keep you informed on how it goes. my buddy is using his test e and says he likes it. i'm as lost as anyone else in my situation. people say he was very rude to talk to but i really never had any problems with him. his communication was fine and his t/a was like 3 days. i dunno, i guess i'll just have to keep you all posted.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
My only issues with HCP is there have been quite a few who have complained about his service. Also, he's pm'd several people on one board, including myself, trying to "sell" us on his products. As far as I'm concerned, no legit and classy source would resort to pm's for advertising, the boards and satisfied members would be enough. This was happening before he was banned from several sites. So I don't know the real story on his product's quality but the source that solicits by way of pm's or email I would stay away from unless you are 100% sure who you are dealing with.

Gettinhuge_pump

thanks for the advice. As far as previous experience...the guy i am going through goes through him and has for several months. I have ordered for several friends through him and the products have come in. Another board i am a member of banned him i think...but im not 100% sure...Anyway, this guy also deals in QV products and the qv i know is legit but i am confused as to wear my buddy is getting the HCP products. I am pretty sure he cant do the qv anymore because of the busts, but the HCP is supposedly still good to go. Is it the same guy whose products come only is 20 cc vials? If any of the mods could PM me with any info or just post on here i would appreciate it. Thanks bros!

P

pincrusher

CHRIS 1 said:
Pin I dont know to much about the company I just see the bad post on OSSB and OUTLaw saying hes a scammer and he was busted. He could have pissed off the wrong Mod and none of the stuff could be true. i just havnt seen him advertiseing on any board and was wondeering where he was getting the gear from.
it was fun to watch this whole thing unfold because at first the issue was with his stuff being underdosed then it changed to him being a scammer i guess because that sounds better if ya are trying to shut him down?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol......stop f'ng around and get the stuff from a pharmist ( undercover )....And you know its geniune....;-))

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
lol......stop f'ng around and get the stuff from a pharmist ( undercover )....And you know its geniune....;-))
hey robin i see you changed your signature to say 132lbs again. is this from sickness and not being able to train? i think i remember you saying something but not sure what it was

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
i dont care what anybody says. ive used alot of HCP and done very well off of it. so have about 5 of my close friends. i just think some people got mad at him and started saying that shit.

P

pincrusher

the ultimate test of a steroid product is in your body and those results far outweight anything a lab test report will say. :)
to many people have used his products for it to not be good but on the flip side any source can go bad at any time so who really knows?????

Gettinhuge_pump

I got the stuff in today. everytime i have ordered it has come in on schedule with no problems. I have every confindence in the world that it is a great product. The people i have talked to that have used them have all had great things to say with the exception of one,...but hes a newbie and doesnt know jack shit :D . Like pin said...experience will be the best judge of HCP. I will definately post my opinion and let all you bros know. All i can say for sure right now is that he has exceptional customer service and good t/a. Thanks again guys!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
thats great to hear gettinhugh_pump. i hope the gear does well for u!! like i said ive never had any problems.