©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hardcore Pharms

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
^^i actually sold a buddy of mine some of his anadrol saturday. he called me on sunday (keep in mind he doesn't know too much about he UGL concept, if its not a tab he's pesemistic) and said "this shits fake!" i was like, "oh it is, huh? lol. what makes you say that?" he's like "i busted open a cap and it was sweet." i said "well, a lot of guys will use stuff like protein powder to fill the cap with, thats probably why its sweet." lol. i just thought that was funny.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
a-bomb83 said:
^^i actually sold a buddy of mine some of his anadrol saturday. he called me on sunday (keep in mind he doesn't know too much about he UGL concept, if its not a tab he's pesemistic) and said "this shits fake!" i was like, "oh it is, huh? lol. what makes you say that?" he's like "i busted open a cap and it was sweet." i said "well, a lot of guys will use stuff like protein powder to fill the cap with, thats probably why its sweet." lol. i just thought that was funny.

id tell him to take the shit and shut the fuck up! lol!! and to call me in about 3 wks.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
he's a good friend, so i only charged him $1 a piece. that a helluva deal compared to what i could charge joe blow on the street. he's just a wierdo sometimes. he's a big fan of jumping to conclusions. maybe i should buy him a "jump to conclusions mat" lmao.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
^^guess nobody has seen office space?

anyway, this is my second week at 500mg/week of HCP test enanthate (250). haven't really noticed much yet, as i won't cuz its only the 2nd week. i have noticed i've been a little warmer throughout the day and have a few new friends on my back. so i'm guessing theres test in there,lol. i'll keep you all posted about this here in another couple of weeks ;)

steveo

Nov 2, 2004
I have tried many of HCP products and i can tell you that they are either underdosed or fake. I took 1000mgs of his test enanthate a week and 900mgs of eq and gained nothing, not even a pump. Im no newbie when it comes to this stuff also. Been involved for the last 12 years. Now i ended up buying some iranian test enanthate, and within 3 weeks, of switching brands of test, i was up 9 lbs. And i was only taking 750mgs a week of the iraniana stuff. So go figure. This was not the first time I had bad results on his stuff. The sustanon hurts more than T400, it cripples you bad. his t400 was tested at 252 mgs of test enanthate, where are the other 150mgs? his primo was not even primo. it was 150mgs of test enanthate. Now you can all praise this guy, but you dont know what hes making for that matter.

P

pincrusher

steveo said:
I have tried many of HCP products and i can tell you that they are either underdosed or fake. I took 1000mgs of his test enanthate a week and 900mgs of eq and gained nothing, not even a pump. Im no newbie when it comes to this stuff also. Been involved for the last 12 years. Now i ended up buying some iranian test enanthate, and within 3 weeks, of switching brands of test, i was up 9 lbs. And i was only taking 750mgs a week of the iraniana stuff. So go figure. This was not the first time I had bad results on his stuff. The sustanon hurts more than T400, it cripples you bad. his t400 was tested at 252 mgs of test enanthate, where are the other 150mgs? his primo was not even primo. it was 150mgs of test enanthate. Now you can all praise this guy, but you dont know what hes making for that matter.
ok i will do my best to respond to this first post from a new member here. oops not new just never posted before!!!
for starters, i sincerely question the lab test you are refering to. when they first were put out on the open message boards, they were talked about in a way that was supposed to show that uglabs should either test their powders prior to making product or test the final product. this was then turned into hcp is a scammer. at the same time the first message board where these test were introduced, there were other tests posted of 2 brand new sources/uglabs. these new labs that had never ever sources anywhere else before were treated like they had been around forever, why is that? makes you wonder just who is associated with them despite repeted denials from these individuals. what is also gunny is that i know for a FACT that another source who is on over 20 message boards and has a great reputation, had tried to get on that site but was turned down due to not enough exposure or long enough time being a source. why was this source turned down who has been around for 3+ years yet 2 new sources were introduced right after this source was turned down??
for ever person who CLAIMS to not have made any gains from hcp products there are many many others who love his stuff!!! makes you wonder if the person who posted the test results, has an agenda with HCP??
all this really concerns me becasue the person making the accusations is a very well respected member of the message board community but it wouldnt be the first time someone in his position took advantage of their reputation and conned people.
i have kept in the background observing all this as it happened and its really funny how on any message board that still backs HCP there is always some brand new member who shows up to proclaim that he is a scammer and his stuff is bunk. did anyone ever thing that maybe, just maybe he got bad powders from his source? dont you realize that no uglab tests every batch they make. it is to damn expensive and not a very effecient way to get product to market due to the wait time for the test results while customers are wondering where their orders are at.
ok i have said my peace :)

P

pincrusher

MR .T said:
Wow it took him along time to write that first post lol
LMFAO he must be a deep thinker and has to really think out his words before he types them LOL :D

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i'll keep you all informed on how my cycle goes. i'm honest enough to where if its bunk, i'll tell you, and if its great, i'll also tell you :)

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I have to agree with pin sounds alittle strange!

I personally have used a vareity of UG labs !
And I,ve seen a few of them get bashed on certain boards,when I had :smoker: no complaints about their products,makes you wonder what the real agendna is? :eek:

P

pincrusher

AKAPITBULL said:
I have to agree with pin sounds alittle strange!

I personally have used a vareity of UG labs !
And I,ve seen a few of them get bashed on certain boards,when I had :smoker: no complaints about their products,makes you wonder what the real agendna is? :eek:
aint this the truth. can you believe that RSOC a very well known uglab is listed on a certain site as scammers LOL what a joke!!!!

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
i think people put too much emphasis on the fake AAS thing.. just think of it as being real and it will act like a placebo.. And if you think of it as being real and you dont make any gains- well then you just arent eating right! :D

or maybe my post was pointless

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

juicen00b1 said:
i think people put too much emphasis on the fake AAS thing.. just think of it as being real and it will act like a placebo.. And if you think of it as being real and you dont make any gains- well then you just arent eating right! :D

or maybe my post was pointless
hey juicen you might want to make sure you eat an extra 3 grams of protein and about 50 cals to make up for the energy you exerted typing this post LOL was it worth having to eat extra now :D

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
i didnt want to do it- but i had already typed it so i thought i would use those 6 cals and .5 grams of protein and hit the "submit" button haha

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
***just an update***

my buddy called who i sold the HCP 75mg anadrol to and said verbatim "why did i wake up this morning feeling like the incredible hulk? i've never done 225 on inlclines over 2-3 times and today i did them 11 times." lol. so i guess it works,lol.

i'm just in my 3rd week, so can't tell too much of a difference yet, but i'll keep ya updated ;)