©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone else heard this BULLSHIT???

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey guys i heard from a buddy of mine that due to the steroid controversy in the MLB and the rising amount of hight schoolers that are starting to use steroids that the government is going to make all anabolic steroids the same class of drug as cocaine and other hardcore narcotics. Has anyone else heard this bullshit or know if it is true?

W

wolfyEVH

i dont think they ever would......or ever could for that matter

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
They can't make ALL anabolics in the same classs. Schedule 1 drugs have to have no recognized medical use and a lot of steroids are used for different medical reasons like HRT.

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
They can't make ALL anabolics in the same classs. Schedule 1 drugs have to have no recognized medical use and a lot of steroids are used for different medical reasons like HRT.

although marijuana is a schedule I and doctors have been known to prescribe it.......dont see how that would make it a schedule I

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
It's federally illegal for doctors to perscribe marijuana, theres only like 3 people in the country that have legal scripts

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
It's federally illegal for doctors to perscribe marijuana, theres only like 3 people in the country that have legal scripts

so how did they get these scrips?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
cocaine was origianally used by dentist back in the day......(way back)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
huh...? :confused:

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Not so

steve0085 said:
The new law only says that "If" you have a legal prescription you are not protected from federal prosicution. ... So yes its legal for a doctor to prescribe it and legal to fill the script...... BUT if cought with it you are still fucked....lol....

Love the laws...... :twisted:

Last edited:

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
so how did they get these scrips?

supreme court just ruled on this issue. There were a handful of states which had passed medicinal mary jane laws. Under federal law it was still illegal to possess. With the discrepancy the supremes heard the case and struck down medicinal statutes. I think the case was published within the month.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
turd ferguson said:
supreme court just ruled on this issue. There were a handful of states which had passed medicinal mary jane laws. Under federal law it was still illegal to possess. With the discrepancy the supremes heard the case and struck down medicinal statutes. I think the case was published within the month.
what's up with your avatar...??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Hmmm....let's see.....most of us don't have prescriptions for gear but yet we still get it and never get caught. Recreational drugs are different in that people carry them around and get caught with possession. I personally don't carry around syringe filled testosterone looking for my next fix while i'm out with the family. So even if they pass the bill would it really affect us?