©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone else heard this BULLSHIT???

Zaven

May 18, 2005
ORACLE said:
Hmmm....let's see.....most of us don't have prescriptions for gear but yet we still get it and never get caught. Recreational drugs are different in that people carry them around and get caught with possession. I personally don't carry around syringe filled testosterone looking for my next fix while i'm out with the family. So even if they pass the bill would it really affect us?
lmao......yeah ya don't see to many juicers looking to get a quick fix. :D

P

pincrusher

the only issue i have with this whole mess is the fact that the damn congressmen are the real cause of the increased use of steroids by our youth. if they wouldnt have sensationalized them the way they did, our kids wouldnt have as much of a desire to use them or the knowledge about them that has been put out there by congress and the president

Gettinhuge_pump

pincrusher said:
the only issue i have with this whole mess is the fact that the damn congressmen are the real cause of the increased use of steroids by our youth. if they wouldnt have sensationalized them the way they did, our kids wouldnt have as much of a desire to use them or the knowledge about them that has been put out there by congress and the president

That sounds about right!

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
The US can DO IT!!!!

Schedul II ..."definition" -Drugs with high abuse potential and accepted as "medical" use... such as Narcotics (Morphene and pure codeine) cocaine..etc...
so yes they can...as for the rumor??? dont know
L~H

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
Preach it Brother Pin.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
there was a big deal about eXstasy when it first rolled around the block but there wasnt anything the government could do about it. i was reading about how the director of the FDA (at the time) found out his son was using eXstasy and he wasnt real happy about it. so they had a group of scientists do "in depth" studies to show the negative effects of the drug. it was found to heighten seratonin levels. because of these levels the body can develop a deficiency of seratonin. it even showed how it could effect a person a lot after only ONE use.
posting these studies (the federal government funded the research) allowed the FDA to classify a drug like eXstasy as a schedule 1 drug. using the methods defined by the original scientist, money was spent to fund the exact same ordeal only by scientists all over europe. funny thing was they didnt find any long term effects. your seratonin levels would get depleted but would replenish themselves.
eXstasy is a schedule 1 drug because some mother f*cker couldnt keep control of his kid. i dont even use drugs but to outlaw a drug that was developed by a minister using natural herbs is a little screwed up.
there aint no telling what they will or will not illegalize.